First Love (SugaXOC)

KPOPXOCs One Shot Collection

'The corner of my memory
A brown piano settled on one side
In the corner of my childhood house'

-First Love, Suga (BTS)- 

Han Minkyung curled up into a ball as the soft tune of BTS Suga's first love played through out her whole apartment. It was like her lullaby for her to sleep every night. He was her cure and she just needs him to wake her up from this nightmare. The machine beside her beeping interrupted her sleep, the dripping of the IV drop annoys her, only this tune was the only that was able to pacify her. 

Nothing but that. Min Yoongi and Han Minkyung went far back, since their diapers days. 

They were best of friends, they were each other's first. Until the evil lord, cancer decided to appear in her life. Minkyung's parents immediately flew her to Japan after a recommendation by her best friend that they provides the best cure for her. 

It has been 4 years and she still lies on the bed that she wished it was her deathbed. 

1460 days, no connection from him. Slowly, it's taking a toll on her condition. Her parents often complained to god, why her? The perfect student, perfect daughter had to struck with such a horrendous condition. 

"Omma...Omma..." Her mother immediately rushed to her side, Minkyung sighed deeply. 

"Can you please call Yoongi? I really need to meet or call him before...I'm gone." This was going to be her last lap. Chemotherapy, Surgery, tons of blood test tired her out, she needs to see him one last time and she is ready to be free of pain. Mrs Han nodded her head and rushed out of the ward and burst into tears. Her daughter, once so perfect is now so broken. It pained her. 

From inside, Minkyung could hear the painful cries of her mother. 

But does she have a choice? Who was the one, that is bed-ridden? Needs medical attention 24/7? A lone tear escaped from her dull eyes. 

Mrs Han dialed the number of her husband to rush him to get the boys to Japan on time. Her daughter needs her first and last love to be with her side, before she departs for the better. 

"Minkyung-ah, do you still have any other request? Omma will get it done immediately." Mrs Han's glassy eyes made Minkyung even felt worse. 

"Omma...Piano. For Yoongi to play his last piece for me. Right in this room, please?" She pleaded and of course, Mrs Han proceed with her request. 

Back in Korea, Mr Han was chasing the boys to hurry up so they could get on the plane to Japan. He was trying his best not to break down in tears, but just at the thought of his daughter, it was tough. 

"Han Minkyung, please stay awake for me..." Suga mumbled as he rushed the boys. Everyone were all anxious to get to the airport, where the plane is located. 

The boys have been on pricks and needles ever since they have arrived in the airport. The private jet was taking a long time and it was getting on Suga's nerves. He paced around and sighed deeply. 

"The plane is ready to be board." Everyone at the moment was so relieved. They quickly board the plane to Japan, in hopes to see their favorite girl for one last time. 

An hour and half later, they landed in Tokyo. 

"Yeobo! Hurry up, Minkyung...she can't already..." All the more, they should hurry up. Jin was beind the wheels as he drove everyone to the hospital with the help of Mrs Han. 

Minkyung sat in front of the piano and began to play. It has been a long time, but it still sounded like the old times. She memorized Suga's first love and played it softly on the piano. 

"Minkyung." He was here. She slowly stood up and walked towards him. Yoongi rushed to her side and hugged her. He let his tears flowed freely and Minkyung patted his back and whispered comforting words. 

"Yoongi, as my last wish...Would you play the piano with me?" He wiped his tears and her back to the piano. 

"What do you want me to play Princess?" He smiled at her gently. 

"First Love." He began to play at her request, she played along but slowly she lost her strength. She leaned against Suga as he continue to play for her. Her parents, s stood outside the ward, sobbing as they witness the beautiful yet heart-breaking scene. 

"Min. Yoongi. I. Love. You." She pecks his cheeks and slowly closed her eyes. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is such a crappy and sappy chapter:( Sorry to disappoint you wonderful people... I cried a few times, while typing and first love was on....Criess~.~

Anyways, hope you guys will enjoy my upcoming one-shots! 

Signing off,

Thesassqueen_1710