Can't Focus (Chae's Part)

UGLY

 

“Mistress.. Mistress!” My butler.. Butler Lee, yelled waking me up in my thought.

“”Oh! Yes?? Do you need anything??”

“No Mistress but I would like to remind you that you need to study.”

“I am studying.” I lied.

“No Mistress, you are absolutely thinking about someone.”

“Well, maybe I am.” I said pouting.

“Oh! Does Mistress have someone special ardeady?

“I don’t kiss and tell” I teased.

“Well Mistress, we are here to keep you safe and aren’t you the one who said that you wanted a normal life…” I nodded at what he said. “.. Being in love is part of being a normal teen ager, so don’t be afraid to try things, Mistress.”

“Ok.” I smiled. Well he is right.

“Ok.. but Mistress , why don’t we focus on studying first.” He said as he tapped my book.

So all night I did nothing but to study.

 

+NEXT DAY+

 

I decided to eat my lunch at our sport.. well, maybe study and eat.

Then suddenly.. “BOO!!!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!” I screamed at the top of my lungs. When I turned around I was Ji Yong. “Please don’t do that.. You scared me to death.”

He sat down beside me. “Ok, ok.. well, I’m just here to wish you luck for later.

“Thanks” I said then went back to reading my notes.

‘You nervous?” I then close my book and pay my full attention to him.

“Yapp.. but it will be alright.. since all I did was study.”

“Yeah, I think this is the first time in week that you sat here again, right..”

“Well, so do you..”

“Sorry been busy.. need to train hard” then he laughed, I just looked at him like he was crazy.. “ But I am going to watch later, so do good ok..” O.o What did he say???

“What? Why?.. Oh, you’ll just get bored there..”

“Nah, and who knows it might me fun..”

“Fine, Go.. but don’t tell me I didn’t warn you..”

Right after lunch was Quiz bee, other students already went home and others stayed to watch. And like Ji said he is there. And every time I answer correctly.. he will cheer loudly, even sometimes he will stand and clapped.. I was kinda embarrassing yet sweet. But he is not alone, he was with his best friend, Youngbae.. who is kinda embarrassed at his friends action. I know he will not last long cause after a few rounds, I took a glance at them.. I saw them both asleep on their sit. But the good news is we won.