love at first bump???

UGLY

 

--Yun Chae POV--

~~~RIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!~~~RIIIIIIING!!!

I reached for my alarm clock, it’s the first day of second semester. I’m finally  a second year student.

 “~SIGH. First day of school” I dragged myself down to eat.

then prepare for   school.

I am Yun Chae, I am a nerd.  I am 17 years old. I was born here in Korea, stayed her for 4 years then went to California. I grew up in California for almost 13 years. I am pure korean, but I never learn how to speak Korean, so my parents forced me to leave California and went back to Korea to study. I have no sibling.

As soon as I entered the school, I immediately find my  locker to avoid bullies.

But as soon as I opened my locker…BOOM..shaving cream is all over me you..everyone around me laughs.

Then I heard someone yelled “ENOUGH, that’s not funny.”

All I looked at the person coming towards me, it was Dylan. One of the most popular guys in my school.

“are you ok?” he asked and all I can do is nod. Why is he helping he?

 Then he suddenly poured you with red paint.. “ GOOD!!!hahahaha”. I heard more laughs for everyone. I run outside crying.

I can’t take it anymore, all I ever wanted is to leave this place. I never want to see this people again, I’m tired of crying, and running away from them. I just want to graduate and leave this horrible place. I never did --  i suddenly get bumped.

 “ oh, I’m sorry, I’m rea-“

“ no, it’s okay. I should be the one saying sorry.” The voice was from a guy. It was soft gentle voice.

Then I looked up. OH MY GOD!!! I just bumped KNOW JI YONG!!! As soon as I realized it.. I never stopped bowing and saying sorry.

He then grabbed my shoulder then said “it’s fine, ok?!”

“Oh!” that’s all I said, because he touched me.

“so, need a help?”

“ on what?” I asked confused.

He just looked me from head to toe. I suddenly felt my tears in my eyes again.

“shhh..don’t cry,come on I’ll help you.” then he grabbed my arm and hugged me, after a minutes we started walking.

Why is he helping me? Usually he just looked at me and laugh with the others. OH NO!! HE’S PLANING SOMETHING! I need to get away from him.

I stopped, he looked at me..then I ask “are you also gonna pour red paint to me or are you gonna do it with other color?”

“what?”

“you heard me.” I said firmly. Don’t you try to deny it!

“hahaha, come on I was just trying to help you, no need to feel scared.” He said

“ I’m not scared.” Maybe a little, but I’m not gonna let you know.

“ really? Then why don’t you come with me?”

“ I’m just not sure if I can trust you, I trusted a lot of people in my life and all of them destroyed it. They all threw me of the bus.” I was  about to cry again, when I feel his hands tilted my chin.

“look at me. I am not gonna hurt you, I promise.” He said sincerely.

“why?”

“really, woman!! But fine, because I’m tired of people bullying the weak. I hate seeing someone so innocent as you be hurt with no apparent reason.”

“they do have a reason, It’s because I’m ugly and a nerd.”

“ maybe, but it’s not enough for me to hurt someone. So come on.” So we run towards the washing station.

After I’m all cleared, he walked, I followed him and he lay while I just sat beside him, at  the tree near the soccer field.

“I’m kwon ji yong by the way, what’s yours?” lending out his hand.

“I know who you are, but I’m dong yun chae.”

“nice name.” he said closing his eyes..

“ah,..may i asked you something?” I looked at him, he open one eye “sure?”

“why are you here? Should you be in class?”

“ I just don’t feel on going to class right now.” He said calmly.

“ you JUST don’t feel on going?” I giggled.

“ nice laugh, I like it” he said, I looked at him, he is now looking at me.

did I just hear him right?  “what?”

“nothing..” he sat up.

“ is it hard to b a YG trainee?” I looked at the sky.

“ a little, because you need to practice hard, and also have a high grades.”

“if you need a high grades should you need to go to class?”

“hahaha, do you really want me to leave you badly?”

“no, it’s just-“ I blushed.

“then don’t make me. Ok?”

“OK.”

“ you know i think you are beautiful.”

“no I’m not, how can I be.?” I asked. “how can a nerdy girl be beautiful, that it impossible”

“you don’t believe me, do you?.” He looked at me.

“no, I really don’t.”  I looked at him.

Then suddenly he took my glasses away. “see, you are beautiful.”

“ no, but I’m blind now!!”

“hahahaha, geez woman, you need to be confident!” he said, finally giving up, and giving my glasses back.

The talked all day. And suddenly the ring bells.

“time to go home, I guess.” I said, trying to get up.

“yap, so good luck and if you ever get bullied again, just tell me.” He said.

“hahaha, I’ll try. Ok. See you around bye, Ji Yong.”

“don’t try, do it. See you around. Bye.”

What was I thinking? He will never fall in love with me. Look at me, I’m a nerd. I’m nobody. Am a laughing stock at school, Yun Chae don’t get your hopes up, you will just get hurt.  That’s the last thing on my mind as I drifted off to sleep.

 

--Ji Yong POV--

“JI YONG WAKE UP!! YOU’LL BE LATE AT SCHOOL!!” geez, it’s so early, why does she have to yell so loud!

 ”coming mom.”

I went to the kitchen to see my mom, “geez umma, you don’t have to be so loud.. I think I’m deaf.”

“ hahaha, stop being such a drama king honey, now eat, and prepare for school.”

On the way to the school. School.

My mane is Kwon Ji Yong. 17 years old. I am pure Korean. I am a trainee at YG company. Others think I am playboy. I have one sister. I hate it when girls came to me and never let me go.

 It never ended. I wonder who it’s gonna be today, bet a lot of girls will be screaming again, oh who I hate that, hate it every time they glued themselves to me. I hate that I can’t have my privacy. Geez, people and school .

As soon as I entered the school, just as I thought..

“OPPA!!!”

“JI YONG OPPA!!!”

“OPPA YOU’RE SO HANDSOME!!!”

Geez, when will they close their mouths, it’s irritating already. First my mom and now them. I just wanna go to class“Girls, why don’t you let me go to class then I promise you I’ll be there with you at lunch time, deal” please say yes, please, just get away from me.

The girls scream the top of their lungs. OUCH, geez! A simple yes was fine!

Now that their gone, time to go upstairs. As I take the stairs something caught my eye. What’s the gathering about? “NERDY!” she’s covered of shaving cream.

Then I heard someone yelled “ENOUGH, that’s not funny.”

Oh, it’s Dylan, my friend..good he’s gonna help her.  But something made me eat up my words, instead of him helping her..he poured red pain all over her. Now I’m not in the mood to go to class.

 So, I walked  outside. The sky is beautiful today. And the bird is chirping. But how come humans always fight. Aishhh~ I shouldn’t be thinking this.. I should be thinking about the rehearsal later..Seungri need to work on his vocals, Daesung need to focus, Youngbae need a girl, and TOP need to work on his dancing skills. How can- my thought was gone when someone bumped me.

 “ oh, I’m sorry, I’m rea-“                                        

“ no, it’s okay. I should be the one saying sorry.”  It’s nerdy!!!

Then she looked up. she bowed again the say sorry for so many times. So I grabbed her shoulder and  said “it’s fine, ok?!”

“Oh!”

“so, need a help?”

“ on what?” She asked confused.

I looked at her from head to toe. Well, I looked at her eyes, it was like she’s gonna cry.

“shhh..don’t cry, come on I’ll help you.” I hugged her, then after a few minutes I started walking.

After a few step, she stopped and yanked her hand from my grip and asked “are you also gonna pour red paint to me or are you gonna do it with other color?”

“what?” did I just heard her right???! What??!

“you heard me.”

“hahaha, come on I was just trying to help you, no need to fell scared.” I teased.

“ I’m not scared.”

 “ really? Then why don’t you come with me?”

“ I’m just not sure if I can trust you, I trusted a lot of people in my life and all of them destroyed it. They all threw me of the bus.” She was about to cry, so I lift her chin, and tell her  “look at me. I am not gonna hurt you, I promise.”

“why?”

“really, woman!! But fine, because I’m tired of people bullying the weak. I hate seeing someone so innocent as you be hurt with no apparent reason.”  Wow, this girl is hard to convince.

“they do have a reason, It’s because I’m ugly and nerd.”

“ maybe, but it’s not enough for me to hurt someone. So come on.” So we run towards the washing station.

After she’s all cleaned, I started walking, she followed me silently. I lay beside the tree near the soccer field. She sat beside me. “I’m kwon Ji yong by the way, what’s yours?” I said, lending out my hand.

“I know who you are, but I’m yun chae.” oh, yeah..who doesn't know my name.

“nice name.” I said, closing my eyes, being drift off to sleep.

“ah,..may I asked you something?” then she asked. I open one of my eye and looked at her.  “sure?”

“why are you here? Should you be in class?”

“ I just don’t feel on going to school.” I said.  And after seeing you be bullied, made my mood change.

“ you JUST don’t feel on going?” she said, then she giggled.  Did she just laugh? O.o

“ nice laugh, I like it.” I said, she looked at me in shocked.

 “what?” she asked. Probably in shocked on what I just said.

“nothing..” I sat up.

“ is it hard to b a YG trainee?”

 “ a little, because you need to practice hard, and also have a high grades.”

“if you need a high grades should you need to go to class?”

 does she want me to leave? “hahaha, do you really want me to leave you badly?”

“no, it’s just-“ she blushed.

“then don’t make me. Ok?” O.o she blushed.

“OK.”

“ you know you are beautiful.”

“no I’m not, how can I be.?” Not believed what I say. “how can a nerdy girl be beautiful, that it impossible” she continued.

“you don’t believe me, do you?.”

“no, I really don’t.”  she said firmly.

Then suddenly I took her glasses away. “see, you are beautiful.”

“ no, but I’m blind now!!”

“hahahaha, geez woman, you need to be confident!” I said, finally giving up, and giving her glasses back.

We talked all day. And suddenly the ring bells. =

“time to go home, I guess.” She said.

“yap, so good luck and if I ever get bullied again, just tell me.”

“hahaha, I’ll try. Ok. See you around bye, Ji Yong.”

“don’t try, do it. See you around. Bye.”

As I was I the car, I kept thinking about her. Geez, brain stop thinking about her. She is not my type. She is just a nerd. I will never fall for her, I MUST not! Then I drifted off to slep.

>>the next day<<

=ji’s pov=

“good morning mom!” I greeted my mom as she came downstairs.

“ohmygod..!” she said, as she clutched on her chest. “You scared me! My god! Don’t ever do that again! Hooh!”

“sorry mom.” I said as I scratched my neck.

“it’s fine.. it’s fine..and why are you up this early?” she said as she tried to get the breakfast ready.

“I…ahh.. you know..go to school early…for a change..” I said honestly.

“hahahaha..and why is that?”

“mom, don’t laugh at me..well, nothing I just want to change..you know..do school better.”

“ok..if you said so..but we both knew that’s not your real reason” mom said as she looked at me.

“it is mom..”  I looked at the clock. “ I need to go now.”

“ok, tell the girl I say hi! Hahahahaha” mom said as I walk out of the door.

On my way to school:  I wonder what she wear? If I see her what will we talk about? We’ll she even talk to me? Oh no, what if she won’t talk to me? What if she thought I was like the others? What if…OH NO…NO..NO!!!! my thought have been snapped out, when my driver said that I was already in school.

As I walked out of the car.. immediate girls cling themselves to me. I looked at the school’s front  entrance..there she is in the corner..looking at me..with a sad eyes..then she walked away.. I tried to followed her..but I was stopped by this girls.

During lunch:

I tried to looked for her at the cafeteria..but she is nowhere to be found. Guess she didn’t want to be friends..so I just went out..and went to my favorite spot. Then I saw her.

“hi.” She was shocked and about to get up. “no, please..stay.” I pleaded.

Then we just sat there quietly for a long time. Then she said “uhmm..can we share this place?” yes!!! Yes!!! A million yes!!! Ji keep it calm.

“sure, no problem.”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry if it's boring it's my first time writting a fanfic! sorry to disappiont you! feel free to criticize or comment! and subscribe!