CHARACTERS

UGLY

DONG YUN CHAE

    a nerdy girl that was always bullied.. she was a girl who believes in fairy tales and still hopes someday her prince will come and take her away. well, let's say that her prince take too long to come, she was losing hope..until she bumped this guy.. will he be the prince charming she was dreaming for.. or will he be just someone who will tear her heart apart?

KWON JI YONG (G-DRAGON)

 kwon at his school as "the Prince", he is very popular because of his looks and he is a YG trainee. He can have anything that he wants, any girl that he wants.. but beyond his incredible smile lays a guy who wanted nothing but to be love purely..will he ever fond her one true love?

 

DARA PARK

  a very beautiful girl..talented too.  she was from a new girl group called 2ne1.. by YG Entertaiment which is also when Kwon Ji Yong is from. but what is her connection with Dong Yun Chae..is she Yun Chae's, best friend or her worst enemy?

 

LEE SEUNG-HYUN(SEUNGRI)

one Kwon Ji Yong's friend/bandmate..also known as the Maknae (the youngest) of the group. But don't be fooled, this guy is a chick magnet.

KANG DAESUNG

he is also Kwon Ji Yong's bandmate/friend..he is the joker in the group..he never fails to make evryone laugh.

DONG YOUNGBAE (TAEYANG)

he is Kwon Ji YOng's Best friend..he and Ji Yong known each other during they traniee days. He has the kindest heart and the warmest eye smile.

CHOI SEUNG-HYUN (T.O.P)

he is Kwon Ji YOng's bandmate and a long time friend. beyong his tough apperance lays a gentleman. he is someone who belies in the power of love.

 

 

 

PARK BOM, GONG MINZY, LEE CHAE RIN

they are Dara Park's best friend and bandmates.

 

CC JONES

 pure korean..know for having an angelic voice and a goddess like beauty. she's an international pop star..even though she carries a big name..she is down to earth and ready to help others. but something tells me..she is someone you would watch out..who is she REALLY?