Chapter 2

You Changed Me

 

A week had past, or well Yoseob though so. It was like he was there for a long time and he was growing bored. Not that the situation didn't scare him. It did and he missed home. He missed his soft bed, his warm blankets and his fluffy pillows. He tossed and turned at the thought of his bed as this "bed" he was laying on was far from comfortable. There wasn't even pillows nor was there a blanket. He sighed, he wondered if he was ever going to be able to go home. This Doojoon doesn't even speak to him and it just made him all the more restless and sad. 
 
Yoseob observed. Doojoon locked him in the room and left the house on a certain schedule. Usually he was out for a long time, if the sun was up when he left, it had gone by the time he returned. The kid also saw how Doojoon rarely or, well, never smiled at all and it kind of bugged him. Wasn't there a million reasons to smile? Was it different for people like him? Just what kind of person was he? All these circled Yoseob's mind. It was growing late and Yoseob was pacing his room back and forth, why wasn't he back yet? Wait was he worried over him? A slight smile appeared on his face, maybe he was but that was because he didn't really stay out late and if the guy didn't come back then he'd have no food and he was starving. 
 
Hours later the door slammed open and Yoseob jumped, he could hear groans and he moved to his bedroom door and tapped onto it. "Doojoon-sshi? Doojoon-sshi is that you? Open up." There was a slight tone of worry and there wasn't any answer it left Yoseob unsettled. There was this inkling feeling that there was something wrong and his tummy was hurting really bad. He banged onto the door all the more until it was finally opened. "What took --" he stopped, he saw him clutching onto his shoulder, almost pale and bleeding and just as he was about to fall to the ground, Yoseob caught him, "Yah! Doojoon-sshi!" Looking over at the wound it had appeared that it was a gun shot wound. Biting down on his lip, panicking yet attempting to calm down, Yoseob dragged him onto his bed and pulled his jacket off, Doojoon grunting at the slight movement hardly conscious.
 
The door was open wide and Yoseob stopped and looked, he was free. Freedom. All he had to do was walk out of the door and run and run and run but he looked back at the man on the bed that was bleeding and in obvious pain and he hesitated. He couldn't leave him, no. It wasn't him to leave someone in need. He bit down on his lip again and sighed and moved to find some first aid instead. Finding a clean cloth and antiseptic, he began to administer first aid (to the best of his abilities). After he sat on the floor, his fingers brushing the older man's fringers away from his face, he had fallen asleep. "Aigo, you don't look so bad afterall," he whispered as he looked at the guy's features up close, a sweet smile appearing on his face before he pulled back and looked if there was anything to eat. A plastic back with ramyeon was scattered on the floor and another smile appeared, "Ahh, he didn't forget to buy me food again!" Those small gestures really made Yoseob smile and he closed the door and went to the kitchen. 
 
It had only been a few minutes and Doojoon was awake. He sat up, grunting and looked around, for a while he seemed lost until he realized his hostage wasn't around, his shoulder was bandaged and he stood up right away looking, " he might've escaped while I passed out, damn it." Looking around he stopped when he saw the blond haired kid in a pink apron cooking ramyeon. Yoseob looked to the door, jumping at the sight of him, "Yah! What're you doing awake! Go back and rest! You'll bleed again!" Brows contorted as he looked at him, leaving the stove to lead him back to bed. "Food's almost ready." With that he left again for the kitchen. Doojoon was left dumbfounded. Seriously he didn't escape? He's cooking dinner? Forced to lay down he stayed in bed and not long after Yoseob was back with a bowl of soup.
 
"Doojoon-sshi, lemme feed you," blowing onto the spoon, before bringing it up to his mouth. The injured man stared at the spoon then back at him and Yoseob just nodded, urging him to eat and he did. "There you go, are you feeling okay? Does your shoulder hurt?" For  while he just kept silent, "You don't know how to bandage," Doojoon said, gruffly. Yoseob blinked then laughed, "Mm, I do, mianhe, I did my best!" 
 
For some reason Doojoon found himself relaxing. He let the kid feed him, not minding the slight brushing of his fringes from time to time. The place suddenly grew warmer, maybe it was just him but he felt warm. It could be the soup's doing but Doojoon knew all too well that it wasn't. This kid really. He couldn't understand him.
 
----
 
Sorry about just updating now was on a little vacation! But I'm back and here's another chapter. Comments are appreciated!
-author ♥