Chapter 16

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**Baekhyun's P.O.V**

"Damn!" I exclaimed as I found that JiJi had removed the key from its place. 
I knew she would do this... I walked back to my house and threw myself on the bed. 

This is so frustrating. I thought as I looked at the texts in my phone to her. 

JiJi... Pls call me..
I can expln u..
Give me a chance...
Im sorry...
I did not do anything..

I sighed and kept my phone in my pocket. I pulled out my earphone and almost stuffed it into my ear when my eyes fell on the key thrown on the ground.

//
"Baekhyun-ah... Keep this key with you... When I get in trouble just come in... You don't need permission anyway..."
Ji Na said which much enthusiasm as she handed the key to Baekhyun. 

"I will keep this with much pleasure." He said and shoved it into his pocket.
//

I am such an idiot... I thought and grabbed the key at once, threw away my earphones and headed to her house. 

I went and tried the key in the lock and to my surprise the lock was open. 

She doesn't keep things open like this , I thought and silently opened the lock. 

I silently walked inside the house. I went further inside the house to find no one. 

"Where the hel-" I said when suddenly I heard muffled up screams. 

"JiJi-ah...." I said as I looked at the room upstairs. I ran upstairs and broke the door open saw Yoo Shin, shirtless over Ji Na on the bed. 
I stood their still. 

Yoo Shin looked at me and jumoed down the bed. I looked over at Ji Na. She was crying as she covered herself somehow with a blanket. I hated seeing her cry. 
I looked at the nearby table and found a paper-knife. 

I took it and headed over to him. I punched him two or three and he groaned in pain. We fought until my lip bled and my hand was badly injured. He was too weak. I continued hitting him when suddenly Ji Na shouted, "Baekhyun! Leave us alone...." 

I stopped and looked at her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter