Chapter 7

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, I went to school rubbing my numb and cold hands and well, still shivering. Why are early mornings so cold? 
I entered the classroom, but something was really weird.... 

I saw Baekhyun sitting on a chair in the middle of the class and there was a chair kept right opposite to him. The whole class was shouting in chorus, "Con-fe-ssion! Con-fe-ssion!" 

A group of guys came to me and said grabbing my hand, "Come on!" 

I could see a couple of guys Kai, Chanyeol, Sehun.... I managed to look at smiling Kyungsoo and grateful Suho clapping his hands like an excited seal. There were a couple of more guys, too much excited. I could here them loud, "Con-fe-ssion! Con-fe-ssion!" I sat on the opposite chair and looked at him. He had a frown on his face. He wore a weird expression, neither happy nor sad. It looked like he was forced to do this. He looked at me with a fake smile, I could say. The voices went louder. They clapped and said, "Con-fe-ssion!" 

Baekhyun began, "Choi Ji Na...." 

The whole class hooted and clapped. He looked into my eyes. 

Suddenly I felt that again, the heartbeats and heavy breaths. 

"...I like you..." He completed his sentence. I was astounded as I heard the applause by the class. The class shouted, "Ddae-da-phae! (Reply)"

I began, "I guess...." 
Before I could finish, the door opened and the teacher entered the classroom saying, "What is going on here?"

We all rushed back to our places. 

The thought killed my concentration that Baekhyun just proposed me!  
I was taken aback by this because I had never wanted this. Maybe my heart beats fast when I see him, but that doesn't mean that we will become like this. I never wanted to become... like they say, "More than Friends."

 At lunch, I sat on one of the tables with my lunch. It was my daily routine to sit alone with my books. But today, all the girls of my class came and sat around me. I bit into my chopstick as I thought,

Did I become a celebrity? 

"Man! Ji Na! Hi there!" A girl said. 
"What do you guys want from me?"  I asked chewing the rice in my mouth, kind of stuffed in my mouth...
"Just wanna be friends with you..." One of the girls said... 

I did not even know their names!

"I am Mial." The girl said extending her hand for a handshake. 
I quietly bowed down saying, "Annyeonghasyeo..." 

She was astonished though. 

They continued speaking rubbish around me. Suddenly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter