Chapter 14

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bad news...
Yoo Shin Sseki... He joined our school. Now how bad can that be? I was really annoyed with the fact. I was talking to Baekhyun on the phone. 

"Baekhyun-ah... I really don't like that guy... Yoo Shin is just so irritating..."

"Don't worry... I am there beside you. I am gonna knock off his teeth if he dares to look at you or even touch you! You are just mine and only mine. No one else can have you."

"But... You know what? My mum suggested him to join this school." 

"What? Your mom?"

"Hmm... But I jusr can't go against her. After all he is my step- brother now..."

"Yeah... You can't help it."

"I never knew that step- brothers could be actually scary."

"Be safe around him..."

"Yep."

"But you know that new girl... What was her name again? Umm... Yeah! Su Ri... She has been acting all weird these days... I really don't like the way she stares at me...."

"Su Ri? You mean Min Su Ri? She is my partner... And she speaks a lot." 

"How can you tolerate her? She is just so annoying and irritating...."

"She has a good heart though... Even if she speaks beyond her limits..."

"Limits?"

"You know what I am talking about Baekhyun... Don't act innocent."

"Hehehe"

"She had 10 boyfriends back in Daegu... And she finds herself really pretty."

"Nobody can be as pretty as you..."

"She talked to me about you.."

"Really?"

"She says you are cute... I don't think you are..."

"Hey! You should compliment me back if I am complementing you!"

"Oh... My boyfriend is really, really...."

"..."

"Stupid."

"Hey! Where are you right now...? I am coming to your house. Just stay there..."

"HAHAHA!!!!"

He actually came with his phone in his hand and unlocked the door and threw me on my bed and pinned my hands against the bed-sheet. 
I was laughing like anything.

"I look stupid? I look like an idiot to you?"

I nodded my head. He pushed me harder and joined his nose with mine. 

"Want to see the y me?"

"No... Thank you... I am really sorry... Okay?" I said and moved him away fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter