Chapter 11

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Na's P.O.V

I asked my mother if I could call some of my friends over to her wedding. She said it wasn't a big deal or a bad idea! After last night, I just wanted to cover up my gross character. 

With a lot of confidence, I walked to Baekhyun's house.

"You are invited...." I said Baekhyun as I held out the invitation card to him.
I couldn't look into his eyes. I was too embarrassed. 

"Seriously?" He said leaning against the door frame. I finally looked into his eyes. 
I was back to my original character.

"Even though I hate it... I am my mum's daughter...." I said

"Sure it is... Okay...." He said standing straight.

He turned to close his door. I stood there biting my lower lip and folding my arms. He looked at me with the door half-open. I still stood there, expectant...

He opened the door wide and came forward to hug me and said as I was in his embrace, "I'll come cutie!"

"Is that all?" I said as I put on a sad face as we seperated.

"Yeah... Now go away, nasty...." He said as he shooed me off.

I smiled and walked home giggling to myself. "Such a cutie!"

If he was invited, the others were invited too.... I texted them an invitation the day before the wedding.

After 11 texts plus a 7 and 5 and 13 and more...(A/N- EXO, BTS , SHINEE, SUJU Hopefully...) At night, my future step-dad Na Sun Min, came to our house. We ate dinner together. My mother suddenly asked as I pierced my fork in the mouth- watering chicken piece, "Where is Yoo Shin?"

Why did she have to take that jerk's name when I was about to eat a delicacy?

//Flashback

"Yoo Shin." The guy with his bangs floating w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter