Chapter 10

그래요? Okay?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now... Here is a surprise!
******************************

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Even though she was drinking, I could see the beauty in her. I looked at her even though my sight got dizzy from the alcohol. It was our 5th bottle of soju. We hit the rims of our peg glasses and I saw her drink. 

I didn't get drunk that easily...

But she did...

She suddenly said, "O-p-p-a... Oppa?"

I looked at her. She had got the Asian flush. She looked really cute that way.

She said in a mess, "Why do we need to call our boyfriends 'oppa'? Even if they are of the same age.... Weird."

I was so much interested to know about her sub - conscious mind. Now that she is drunk... Let me just enjoy...

I said, "Hmm.... Even I find it weird to call elder girls 'noona'"

"Rituals..." She said pouring the strong liquid in her glass. "Birthday?"

"6th May...." I replied.

"Wow!" She suddenly exclaimed. I was taken back by the exclaim. "I may call you oppa..."

"But...why?" 

"9th May... Hehehe.." She said smiling at her peg- glass. 

"Omg! I am three-days-elder to you!" I said smiling. 

"Mm...Hmm..." She said as she drunk the last peg of the bottle. She slammed the cup on the table and said, "Ah~~ I feel like singing a song Oppa!"

She stood up and started singing

I'm like TT... U wo... Just like TT....
Ireon nae mam moreugo neomuhae- neomuhae!
I'm like TT.... U wo... Just like TT
Tell me that you'll be my baby!

I couldn't help but laugh at her dance. She went towards the living room with her 6th bottle. 
"Man~~I hate this world!" She yelled.

I went to the living room and saw her standing on the center table. 
I screamed, "YAH! Get down from there! Dumbo! Hey nerdy... Have you lost your mind after drinking that much of soju??"

"I won't oppa..." She smirked and threw herself . I quickly went and grabbed her and we fell on the sofas together. We both looked at each other and she stood up. I stood up and made her sit on the sofa. She pulled the hem of my shirt and made me sit next to her. I looked at her. She said gulping the drink, "Stay here...." 

Her hair was all messy. She again stood up. I wanted to admit that "now I just cannot handle her". 
She opened her jacket. I rolled my eyes and saw her about to open her shirt, barely exposing her bronze skin. I exclaimed terrified, "YAH! what the hell are you doing?" 
She suddenly held my neck and hugged me. 

"So cute of you..." She said.

She pushed me again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter