Jackson

Death and Dying (A Got7 fan fic)

Jackson makes a move to catch Bambam before he hits the floor. He miscalculates and ends up sprawled on the floor cradling Bambam’s head.

 

“Bambam,” Jackson whimpers shaking Bambam’s limp form.

 

Moving his hand to Bambam’s forehead Jackson leans over the younger boy checking to see if he has a fever.

 

Suddenly, Bambams eyes shoot open.

 

“Oh my gosh, Bambam!” Jackson begins to say as Bambam suddenly jolts upwards causing his forehead to collide with Jackson's chin.

 

Jackson yelps, falling backwards onto his . He moves to touch his chin feeling pain beginning to blossom.

 

“Bambam, are you okay?” Jackson questions, rubbing his chin absentmindedly.

 

Bambam turns to Jackson with wide eyes. Without moving, Bambam proceeds to stare, worrying Jackson.

 

Before Jackson can voice his concern, Bambam scrambles to his feet and bolts in the direction of the bathroom.

 

Quickly moving to his feet, Jackson rushes to follow after Bambam.

 

Upon entering the bathroom, Jackson finds Bambam standing in the middle of the bathroom hunched over.

 

He hears quiet sobs coming from Bambam’s deflated form.

 

Moving forward, Jackson approaches the hunched over Bambam. He touches Bambam’s shoulder, turning him around to face him. The sight of Bambam’s tear-ridden face breaks Jackson’s heart and he quickly pulls the younger boy into a bear hug.

 

The younger boy protests the hug trying to push Jackson away. After finally realizing Jackson isn’t going to let up, the younger boy goes limp in his arms. After a few minutes of silence--besides Bambam’s shaky breaths--Jackson finally voiced his concern.

 

“Bambam, can you tell me what's wrong?”

 

Bambam draws in a shaky breath. He opens his mouth as if to say something, but begins to cough.

 

Bambam pushes on Jackson’s chest in a silent plea to be released. Jackson reluctantly lets Bambam go and Bambam slumps over with his hands on his knees, coughing even harder.

 

Suddenly, Bambam stands up ramrod straight and covers his mouth. He makes a panicked move towards the trashcan before he doubles over and begins to cough up bright red rose petals. Jackson watches in horror as rose petals violently fall from Bambam lips and pool around his feet.

 

“Who is it?” Demands Jackson.

 

Bambam turns to face Jackson with shock in his eyes.


“Honestly... I don't know.”