BamBam

Death and Dying (A Got7 fan fic)

“Where do random thoughts come from?” voiced Bambam. Helping Jackson shop for the perfect suit wasn’t as fun as he thought it would be.

 

“I don’t know. Random thoughts probably come from random places,” Jackson replied from behind the curtain he was currently changing behind.

 

“Now tell me, does this suit make me look fat?” Jackson asked while emerging from behind the curtain.

 

“I cannot believe you just asked that.”

 

“It’s a legitimate concern. Just answer the question.”

 

“No, it does not. You look amazing, and if anyone ever tells you that you look fat, know that they are wrong and not worth your time.”

 

Looking at a teary eyed Jackson, Bambam rolled his eyes. He hates when Jackson gets emotional.

 

“Let’s pay for this so we can eat. I am starving.”

 

“Ok, I’ll be right out,” came Jackson's blubbered reply as he disappeared behind the curtain.

 

Once Jackson paid for his suit, they made their way towards the food court. Moving their way through the crowded mall, Bambam spots Mark.

 

“Hey Jackson, isn't that Mark… and Eric?” Bambam says pointing in their general direction.

 

“Where!?” Jackson's head whips around.

 

“Over there,” Bambam directs Jackson's gaze.

 

“You're just seeing things,” Jackson says steering BAMBAM towards the food court.

 

“Ok Bambam, what do you want to eat? My treat. I made you come shopping with me.”

 

“My vegetarian defects over the noun,” Bambam says, suddenly feeling light headed.

 

“What?” Jackson inquiries, confusion written on his face.

 

“A map reckons in a nerve,” Bambam whispers in reply.

 

“Bambam, are you ok?”


“The mathematics hum,” Bambam says, then falls over