Youngjae

Death and Dying (A Got7 fan fic)

Youngjae was in his dorm room rummaging through his shoe collection, when he heard the door open. Glancing over his shoulder, he noticed Mark standing in the doorway. His mouth was agape and his eyes were widened about three times their normal size. He looked like he had seen a ghost.

 

“Y-Youngjae?” Mark squeaked out in confusion and shock.

 

“Yeah? What took you so long?” Youngjae asked, standing up to face him.

 

“I was out. Um... What about you?” The redhead said as he readjusted his expression to be at least somewhat calm.

 

Youngjae raised an eyebrow at the question, “What about me?”

 

Mark looked at the ground nervously, not knowing how to handle the current situation he was in. “Why are you dressed like a girl?” He asked quietly.

 

The younger idol strolled over to the full length mirror in the corner of the room to admire his appearance. He was wearing a low cut knee length dress that was a shiny silver color that complimented his skin tone nicely. He was also wearing a brown wig styled into tight ringlets that reached his upper back. Youngjae’s makeup was done expertly, as it brought out his more feminine facial features. Overall, he looked like an actual woman, a hot one at that. All he needed was a pair of shoes to complete the look.

 

“He’s a drag queen,” a new voice explained, pulling Youngjae out of his daze.

 

He turned around to see that JB had entered the room. Mark seemed even more confused by the leaders words. “Youngjae’s a drag queen?” Mark asked.

 

“Yes, and I’m getting ready for a show. I’m sorry for skipping out on our English lesson but you were running way too late,” Youngjae said, tossing his curls over his shoulder smugly. “Also, when I’m dressed like this you should refer to me as Jaella”.

 

“It means mountain goat,” Jaebum murmured to Mark. “Keyword mount”

 

Youngjae sighed in annoyance, “Why did Bambam have to go missing at a time like this and leave me with this fool?”

 

“Wait Bambam knows, too? Does everyone know?” Mark asked, feeling a little offended.

 

“Well, Bambam is the one who usually helps me get ready and JB’s my roommate so it would be kind of hard for him not to know. I don’t think anybody else is aware of my hobby, but I’m not really trying to hide it either...” Youngjae explained whilst giving Jaebum a dirty look.

 

Mark smiled then, “I won’t tell anyone anyway.”

 

Youngjae was relieved to hear it. Even though he really wasn’t trying to hide anything from the other members, he was still worried that someone might treat him differently if they knew.

 

“So where’s Bambam? He told me he would be back in time for lunch, but it’s almost dinner time.”

 

“I saw him with Jackson earlier today,” Mark replied.

 

“Really? Where did you see them?” Youngjae asked hopefully. If Bambam was close then maybe JB could quickly retrieve him to help solve the shoe crisis.

 

Mark looked startled then, “What!? I didn’t see anyone!”

 

“But you just said-” Jaebum started.

 

“I have to go. Good luck at your show Young- I mean Jaella” Mark interrupted before rushing out of the room.


A confused silence fell over the two members left alone. Youngjae looked down at the ground in thought, when he was once again met with the sight of his bare feet. Disgusted, Youngjae returned to his pile of footwear with determination, the oldest members odd behavior long forgotten.