Okay

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a couple of hours later that Chanyeol suddenly got up. I looked up and my gaze followed his form, he walked out of the living room and I was left awkwardly sitting on the couch. I was playing with my fingers not knowing what to do, I didn't want to mess anything up so I sat still until he came back. When he cam back, he was wearing a coat and shoes. I looked up curiously at him, he must have seen my questioning gaze.

"I want to take you somewhere." He stated. The way he said it left no room for discussion, so I nodded a moved to follow him. "Here are your shoes," He paused, "When I,um, found you, you didn't have a coat. So, I know it's a little big," He nervously chuckled, I looked over at his hand which held a coat that was most likely his. I blushed  and looked away. Usually alphas had their omegas where their clothes so they smelled of them, it was an intimate action.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to ruin it." My voice trailed off, his stare became hard again, "You wouldn't ruin it, if anything you would make it a 1,000 times better. Your scent is beautfiful." He said to me which made me look away. I found myself blushing a lot since I met him. "Ok." I said softly and took the coat. "Where are we going?" I asked once we went outside towards, what I assumed, his car. He looked back at me and winked, then he turned back towards the car and said nothing.

                                                                                             

During the car ride, I watched the trees go by in a blur. The cold air from outside was causing the windows to collect fog, I started to draw pictures on the window to distract myself. This whole day has been a blur, much like the passing trees. Each thing that happens is so new and happens so fast. I've never experienced these feeling that arise when I am with Chanyeol. I don't know what to make of it, is it good? Or is it bad?

Before I knew it we were already here, wherever here was. I looked around and it was a forset, a good ways away from anybody. I turned towards Chanyeol to find him watching me. "Chanyeol, what are we doing here?" I asked him, I didn't understand why he took me out here. I leaned off the car and came towards me, he looked so set on what he was doing, so confident. "I wanted to share something with you." He said walking past me. He walked towards the forest with me in tow.

We were quite far into the forest when we came upon a clearing. In the middle of the large clearing was a tree, it was beautiful and looked like it had been there for hundreds of years. I was in awe of it, I couldn't keep my eyes off of it. As I was looking at the tree and following its ridges amazed, I called out to Chanyeol. When I didn't get a response I turned around. What I saw suprised me, it was something that I didn't think I would ever be allowed to see.

In Chanyeols place was a large black wolf. Fur as black as midnight and eyes swimming with dark purple. To say I was amazed was an understatement. To show a person your wolf showed extreme trust, it was the most intimate of actions, usually only showed to ones mate. Mate. Why was Chanyeol showing him? I sat down slowly on the ground and Chanyeol came over to me. He started nuzzling my neck, his fur was tickeling my neck making me giggle. I lied down on the ground and he went behind me to rest his head on my side.

I felt, well, safe. I felt like he was watching out for me, that nothing could hurt me now. I wanted to show my wolf too, but, I couldn't. My wolf was begging to be let out, crying for me to let it out. I couldn't though, I can't do that to whoever was Chanyeols mate. It was wrong. The thought of Chanyeol having a mate made my heart tighten. I didn't realize I was crying until I felt Chanyeols tongue the tears away. My eyelids felt heavy and I soon let sleep overtake me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter