If Only

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Don't worry this is just a prevew, I didn't want to keep you guys waiting for so long without anything so here is just a sneak peak. Hope you like it!

 

I sat on the familiar couch in Chanyeol’s living room. The fireplace was lit and it gave the room a cozy feeling. The hot chocolate in my hand warmed me quickly, but while my surroundings were calming my head was anything but. Inside my head there was only one thought, one thought that was haunting me.

They know

It kept repeating in my mind like a mantra. Well, they don’t know yet. But he will tell them as soon as he can. The thought of them coming here and demanding me to leave Chanyeol was unbearable. Now that I had been near him so much I can’t even imagine what it would be like without him.

My eyes started to burn from the lack of blinking. My train of thought was broken when Chanyeol came back into the room with that goofy smile of his, it went all the way to his big (Yoda) ears and lit up every room he walked into. It was contagious, one look at him and you’d be smiling too.

He made me laugh about the weirdest things; he laughed while watching people cross the street, trying (and failing) to read their lips, he laughed when he called me short, because he liked to see the pout on my lips, he laughed at Disney movies and repeated the joke a thousand times.

A fond smile came to my lips and he must have noticed because he looked at me questioningly. I shook my head and waved him off. He sat down next to me and grabbed a blanket for the two of us.

The two of us sat in silence for some time, neither of us broke the silence. It was comfortable, but I couldn’t help but think he wanted to say something. I looked over at him and saw him biting his lip looking intensely at the mug on the table. His eyebrows were furrowed as if concentrating hard.

“Chanyeol?” I said quietly.

He looked up at me and then back down, he hummed in acknowledgement. I sighed and moved closer to him, I put my hand on his shoulder.

“I kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter