Nightmares and Daydreams (but more on the nightmares)

My Cursed Lineage

 

Hanmi was sprinting through the crowded streets of Seoul. She was running late for a concert: Teen Top's concert, to be precise. She left her phone at home and had run back to get it. She lives only a few blocks from the venue. On her way to the entrance, she knocked into a boy in a blue cap, but she was so in a hurry that she didn't bother notice who it was. She only muttered "Mianhae!" and went on in to meet her friends.
 
 
After the concert, Hanmi and her two friends Ae Cha and BJ were happily chatting about the whole event.
 
 
"I absolutely loved Changjo oppa's vocals this time," gushed Ae Cha. "He was so HOT!"
 
 
"Ae Cha-yah, you've always loved Changjo oppa, and he's always been hot," Haneul said while rolling her eyes.
 
 
"Chunji oppa was amazing too! Hanmi-yah, who was your bias again?" said BJ.
 
 
"How could you forget my bias?! Ahn Daniel! And he's awesome, as always," swooned Hanmi. 
 
 
The girls stopped at the bus stop to wait for the individual buses to take BJ and Ae Cha home. Hanmi always walked home. When Ae Cha and BJ left, Hanmi went on. She looked up and saw a boy in a blue cap sitting on one of the benches. She recognized that cap, so she approached the boy to see if he as the one she ran into.
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo!" she said cheerfully. The boy looked up at her, his face expressionless. He looked vaguely familiar.
 
 
"I'm so sorry to bother you, but did you happen to bump into someone earlier today?" Haneul asked cordially.
 
 
"It's you, eh?" The boy stood up. He stood up and whipped off his cap. Hanmi's jaw dropped and she covered to prevent herself from screaming.
 
 
Ahn Daniel of Teen Top!!!
 
 
"I'm sure you know me well," said Niel. "I would appreciate a proper apology now, since you're not running late anymore." Then he smiled.
 
 
Hanmi was lost for words "Uh... I, uh... I mean, of course!" She took a step back and bowed 90 degrees. "Mianhaeyo, Niel-ssi!"
 
 
She heard Niel scoff and he lifted her up. She looked into his eyes. 
 
 
"How about Niel oppa? Now that sounds better," said Niel, smiling. 
 
 
Fast forward to one year. Niel and Hanmi were having a date one night in the park. They were celebrating their first year together. They sat on the same bench where they first officially met. Hanmi happened to look up at the sky. Just then, a passing breeze blew away the clouds covering the moon. It was a full moon night.
 
 
Hanmi was suddenly struck by fear. And that was the last thing she ever felt that night. The next second she wasn't in front of Niel anymore. She was in a distance, watching another her. The other her's eyes turned red and she grew fangs. She heard Niel's frantic voice.
 
 
"Hanmi-yah? Hanmi-yah! What... What's happened to you?! What... Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!"
 
 
She could only watch and yell Niel's name as the other her sank her fangs into Niel's neck. His screams subsided after a while and his arm hung limp. His neck was streaming with blood. He was dead.
 
 
"Niel!!!!!!!!!!!"
 
 
Hanmi bolted awake from her bed. Her eyes were over-flowing with tears. She was still screaming Niel's name. In a fraction of a second, Hanmi's older sister Eunmi was at her side and was her hair.
 
 
"There, there," Eunmi cooed, trying to calm her down. Hanmi's screams somehow subsided to hiccups, but she didn't stop crying.
 
 
"Who was it this time?" Eunmi asked calmly.
 
 
"Niel..." moaned Haneul and buried her face on Eunmi's shoulder as she continued to cry. Eunmi took a deep breath and went on trying to calm her sister down and making her sleep peacefully again.
 
 
At this time, Hanmi was already 18 years old.
 
 
(A/N: PLEASE READ: I'm gonna be using a flashback technic, just so you guys understand.)