Chapter 9

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

After school, Rosé spotted Sehun walking with Suzy. They were smiling at each other. She frowned and closed her locker, walking away from the scene. 

Sehun noticed Rosé leaving and turned to Suzy "Thank you! I hope this works." He gives her a smile and waves goodbye to Suzy, before running after Rosé. 

Rosé heard someone shout her name and stopped to look behind her. She watched as Sehun stopped in front of her. "Sehun? What's wrong?" She asks him. He gave her one of his smiles and took hold of her hand. Rosé's eyes widen at the sudden skin contact. "I wanna take you somewhere." He grins, dragging her to a car. 

Sehun and Suzy had already planned everything.

He opened the door for Rosé and she gave him a smile and thanked him. "Where are we going?" She asked, curiously. Sehun winked "Its a secret.'' Rosé frowned.

The ride was quiet and awkward so, Rosé decided to turn on the radio. She reached for the button to turn on the radio. Sehun had done the same thing. Their hands touch and they quickly move their hands away. 

A few seconds later, Sehun cleared his throat and turned the radio on. Rosé smiled as Dean - Bonnie and Clyde started playing. She loved Dean's music. His vocals are amazing. 

Rosé began to sing along, taking Sehun by surprise. "Rosé!" He gasped. She stopped singing and turned to Sehun "Mhmm?". He quickly glanced at her, giving a smile, before focusing back on the road. "I didn't know you could sing. Your voice is beautiful" He compliments. It was the first time someone has actually complimented her voice "Thank you". The song changed to Dean - Foreign remix. Rosé continued singing and jamming out. 

She didn't pay attention to where he was driving as she was too distracted with the music. Its as if she was in her own world. The music suddenly stopped and Rosé realized Sehun had stopped driving. They were at an empty beach. Sehun exited the car and closed his door, walking over to Rosé's door and opening it. She smiled and thanked him. He opened the trunk and took out a plastic bag then, he locked the car.

Rosé took off her sandals while Sehun took of his shoes. They walked on the warm sand, barefooted. Sehun opened his plastic bag and took out 2 cookie and dough flavored ice cream cones. She grinned, thanking him. She loved cookie and dough ice cream. 

They took a seat on the sand and quietly ate their ice creams. "Wanna play 21 questions?" Sehun asked her receiving a nod.

"What's your favourite color?" He asked her "Black and Pink, you?"

 "I like blue." He said. Sehun looked at her "How many boyfriends have you had?" And she answered "Uhh.. I dated 5 guys back in Australia. You?". 

Sehuns cheeks turned bright red "Um.. I've never had a girlfriend". Rosé was surprised at his answer. Sehun is very kind and also good looking. How could he have not dated anyone?

The continued asking each other questions until Sehun took something out of his plastic bag, quickly hiding it behind his back. He stood up and so did Rosé.

Sehun stared at Rosé, giving her a smile. He handed her a Rose "It reminded me of you..". She chuckled "Why? Because my name's Rosé?". Sehuns cheeks turned red as he slowly nodded. 

Rosé listened as he continued speaking "Rosé... I know we only met a few days ago but, I just want to let you know that I like you. I know you might not like me back but I feel better telling you how I feel rather than keeping it to myself. I.. Would you give me a chance? Sorry if this is too sudden. I wanted my confession to be perfect. I mean... Its my first time confessing to someone. Suzy helped me out a bit, saying this would work" He chuckled, shyly.

Rosé was speechless but also relieved that there was nothing going on between Suzy and Sehun. She gave him a grin "Aigoo! Look at Sehunnie! He put so much effort into this". Sehun pouts, looking at the ground shyly.

Rosé let out a few giggles. "I'll give you a chance" She smiled. He looked up at her with the biggest grin his mouth could make. He grabbed her by the waist, pulling her into a hug. Rosé wrapped her hands around his waist, hugging back.

After a while, it was getting late and they have school tomorrow Sehun dropped Rosé at home and kissed her cheek as she exited his car and walked inside her house. He then drove home.

Meanwhile, Jisoo was walking home alone. "This is so depressing. I have no one. Rosé and Sehun are together. Lisa and Jennie had plans for only the TWO of them and I'm left out, I'm that third wheel you know" She says out loud, not talking to anyone but herself. 

Jisoo was pouting realizing she doesn't have anyone at home either. Her parents are working and Sehun is out with Rosé. She stopped and decided to grab something to eat. "But.. isn't it awkward entering a restaurant alone? Wouldn't people think you're a loner? Aish, I forgot my earphones at home. I'm going to die alone!" Jisoo announces, while people just quietly pass her. 

Jisoo suddenly stopped when she heard a males voice coming from behind. She turned around. "I can go with you" Lay smiled while walking next to Jisoo. 

"W-what? Where did you even come from?" Jisoo asked as her eyes widened . "Sorry, I couldn't help it. I wanted to follow you.....since you were alone. I'm not a stalker or anything. It's just....its not safe for a beautiful girl to be wandering around the streets alone. I wasn't stalking you" He said hesitantly. 'Did he call me beautiful indirectly?' Jisoo thought while blushing. 

Lay noticed how Jisoo wasn't speaking or moving. "Jisoo? Are you okay? You're red. Are you cold? Well the weather is fine today. Are you hot?" Lay said, leaning close to Jisoo, fanning her with his hands. 

The fact that Lay just brought himself closer to Jisoo, did not help the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter