Chapter 10

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

Next Day

During lunch, Baekhyun noticed how close Rosé and Sehun have gotten. He was watching them from his lunch table, with the rest of EXO. "I guess he finally had the guts to ask her out" Chen chuckles. Baekhyun felt angry as he kept his eyes glued on the two love birds. But... Is it anger or does he perhaps.. No, no, no.

That's impossible.

Baekhyun looks away and eats his food. Lay stood up and walked towards Rosé's table. EXO watched as he took a seat next to Jisoo. Jisoo turned to Lay and smiled. He gave her a quick peck on the lips, making everyone in Rosé's table as well as EXOs, gasp in shock. All of EXO except Baekhyun stood up and ran towards the other table.

Everyone was questioning the two of them. Lay sighed, annoyed "SHUT UP! ALL OF YOU!"

They all quieted down and let him speak "We became official yesterday."

 "It's all thanks to the chicken god" Jisoo grinned. Everyone looked at Lay curiously. Lay chuckled "Chicken god?" And she nods rapidly. 

"Well uh..." They all turned to Rosé. Sehun gave them a smile "We're also official". EXO and Rosé's group of friends all gasped. Suzy watched Sehun's every move. He felt a pair of eyes and noticed Suzy staring at him. 

Sehun gave her a smile and mouthed "Thank you" and received a "Congratulations" from her. His attention left Suzy and he was now staring at Rosé. Suzy felt a pang of jealousy "Why can't I get a man like Sehun? He's willing to do so much for just one girl". 

Suzy sighed and walked over to her brother. She took a seat beside him "Oppa..." He was too busy staring at the others that he didn't notice his sister's presence. Suzy noticed him frowning everytime Sehun touched Rosé. "Does he...Like her?" She thought to herself.

Suzy shook her head before nudging her brother. Baekhyun snapped out of it and turned to his frowning sister. "What's wrong?" He asked her. Suzy pointed at Sehun "I-I don't know. Its just I'm always getting jealous when he's with Rosé. I don't know why. I've never felt this way before. I have known Sehun my whole life, oppa. My whole life. I always saw him with you guys. But not once, did he notice me. I like him, Baekhyun." She sobbed.

Baekhyun looked at his sister and pulled her into his embrace. He patted her back while running his hand up and down her hair. "Don't cry. I don't like it when you cry." He shivered as he remembered what his father put him, his mother and sister through.

The bell rung, signaling that lunch was over. Baekhyun wiped Suzy's face with his hand "Don't cry because of a guy. Especially Oh Sehun". She nods and quickly kissed his cheek "Thank you, oppa". The two of them left the cafeteria, followed by EXO and the others.

It was time for English class. The class Rosé is best at. She was so happy for her best friend Jisoo. Rosé already knew Lay liked her but Jisoo was too naive to notice. She's glad that the two finally became a couple. She was also very happy with Sehun. He makes her really happy. However, he never really made her heart flutter, you know? But maybe it's because they recently started dating. 

As Rosé entered her classroom, she sat on her assigned seat which was right next to Baekhyun. She's glad that Baekhyun isn't cold to her anymore. Well that's what she thought.

The class started and Rosé waved to Baekhyun. He ignored her completely. Rosé frowned, furrowing her eyebrows. What's wrong with him?

"I thought we were cool" She thought. 

The teacher was explaining on how to write sentence in English. Rosé didn't really care. She scrolled through her social medias, trying her best to hide the phone. She then started texting Jisoo who was attending Chinese class at the moment. 

Jisoo is very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter