Chapter 6

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

What happened to EXO after the fair?

After Sehun left with EXO, they headed to a forest located far from town. Somewhere in the forest was was a hidden warehouse. The group entered the warehouse and were immediately greeted by other groups such as Monsta X, Got7, f(x) Block B and more. Coach Lee walked up to EXO "You're late. Let's go". 

They apologize and follow the Coach towards the arena. Suho and Lay sat on the bleachers, away from the group. They weren't participating today.

Exo took up the right side of the arena while BTS took the left. There was a huge gap between them. EXO and BTS greeted each other before taking positions. Everyone became focused. Focus is the key to being in control of a power.

"First up! Chanyeol vs. Jungkook" Coach Lee called out. The two of them nod and step away from their group. They shake hands and take positions. They closed their eyes and felt the energy run through their bodies.

Chanyeol created a fire ball and threw it at Jungkook. Jungkook dodged it and turned invisible. Chanyeol looked around trying to spot him. He suddenly got an idea. Chanyeol created a circular fire border on the floor. "Bingo!" He smirked to himself as he slightly saw Jungkook.

Chanyeol created a fire ball with his hand and aimed it at the still invisible guy. Jungkook noticed that Chanyeol had spotted him and quickly camouflaged into his surroundings. Chanyeol groaned, annoyed. He was so close!  

Chanyeol was suddenly thrown to the ground with force. Coach Lee blew his whistle to get everyones attention "The winner is Jungkook". 

Chanyeol frowns and walks back to his group-EXO. 

The other partnered members were:

Jimin (winner) - Baekhyun
Seokjin - Kai (winner)
Namjoon - Xiumin (tie)
Taehyung (winner) - Sehun
Yoongi - D.O (winner)
Hoseok - Chen (tie)

After their training, they were exhausted. EXO walked up to Sehun. "Can we sleep at your house for tonight?" Kai asked, yawning. Sehun couldn't decline. He himself, was also tired. Sehun gave a small nod.

The Next Morning

As Kyungsoo and Lay cooked breakfast, some were preparing the table while others were helping out. Some were still asleep, including Jisoo and Rosé.

Breakfast was almost ready so Sehun decided to awake everyone who was still asleep. First, he woke Baekhyun up, which earned him a punch in the eye. "That's gonna leave a mark.." He sighs. Then he woke up Kai and Xiumin. There goes his other eye.. Sehun groans in pain as he walks towards Jisoos bedroom. He knocked on the door but there was no answer. So, he just let himself in.

He looked at the two sleeping girls. Jisoo was drooling a bit while Rosé let out small snores. Sehun walked towards them and eyed Rosé for quite some time. "She looks so cute and peaceful" He smiles. Sehun snaps out of it and walks beside Jisoo, lightly shaking her. She was a very deep sleeper. He decided to shake her harder. Jisoos eyes snapped open and kicked Sehun in the stomach, throwing him half way across the room. Her eyes widen "Sorry... Reflexes.." She chuckled nervously then quicly ran out of the room. 

Rosé sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Jisoo, what's with all the noise?" She groans, annoyed. Sehun chuckles. Rosés eyes snap open as she hears a man and not Jisoo. "Sehun? Why are you here? And wheres Jisoo?" She asks. Sehun explained to her what ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter