Chapter 7

My Love, Byun Baekhyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 7

Rosé walked up to her bedroom and grabbed a pair of her own clothing. She walked to the bathroom and hopped in the shower. Baekhyun, who was still in the living room, got a call from Lay. He picked up the call "Can you come pick me up?" He asked. "K. I'll be there in 20 minutes" Baekhyun says. "20 minutes!??" Lay shouted. Baekhyun hung up before Lay could say anything else.

He impatiently played with his fingers while waiting for Rosé to finish her shower. He didn't know why he was here. He could careless about his health, especially since it was just a stomachache. Lay could just easily heal him.

His thoughts were interrupted by a buzzing noise coming from his jean pocket. He answered the incoming call and received a lovely greeting from his sister. 

"Oppa! You left me alone! Why didn't you come to the family dinner?? I had to suffer. Suffer, ya hear me!!" His sister shouted, definitely not pleased with her brother's absence. "I told you I had to attend the training! It's not my fault!" He whispered, defensively.

But, in reality he asked Coach Lee if the battle could be done the day this family dinner was scheduled. Meaning, yesterday. "I heard you didn't do well anyways. You lost to Park Jimin!" Suzy chuckles. "Well, maybe I could've done better if someone wasn't nagging me to go home all the time." He said trying to hint something. "It's not a crime to be concerned for someone!" Suzy answered back.

"Suzy, how many times have I told you, I'm fine. I'm not doing anything dangerous, just training. You should be a good dongsaeng and support my actions!" Baekhyun replied.

Rosé was already finished with her shower and had overheard Baekhyuns conversation. She was hiding behind a wall right next to the staircase. "Does he have girlfriend? Was he playing with me this entire time?" Rosé thought. She was definitely surprised when she heard a female voice coming from the other line. That girl was so loud. 

Jisoo hasn't told her anything about Baekhyun having a sister. Suzy was her name. "You should be a good dongsaeng and support my actions!" She heard Baekhyun say. Rosé felt relived and put her head against the wall.

Baekhyun and Suzy's conversation soon ended. Baekhyun noticed that the water coming from upstairs was no longer running. "Is she done?" He asked himself. He made his way upstairs only to see Rosé run straight into her room. "Did she hear my conversation? Was she perhaps... jealous?" He smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter