Revelation

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Welcome,” said a deep voice as soon as the duo entered. Jin peered at the man behind the desk. He looked young enough, in fact, he looked younger than himself. He had blonde hair styled beautifully. His skin was a shade darker than Jin’s own and his eye smile gave way to adorable dimples that melted one’s heart. “Jin hyung,” Jimin chirped, respectfully pointing to the psychiatrist at the other end of the room, “meet our child genius, Kim Namjoon.”

Jin’s face forced a smile that almost disappeared when he bowed and introduced himself. He really wished he was a little better with people and was sure that if the doctor found out about his reluctance, Jin’s impression in his mind would surely be ruined. But when he looked up, the man on the other end surprised him with his words. “No need to force yourself, Seokjin ssi. You can just be yourself here, for this place is meant for that very purpose,” and with that he motioned for him and Jimin to take a seat as he did so himself. Once settled though, Jimin seemed to forget the whole purpose of this visit as he started fuming and ranting nonsense. “Hyung! You have no idea how much I missed you, how much all of us missed you. You didn’t even show up at the ‘get together party’ this weekend and all of us were worried sick. Honestly, we should never have encouraged you to leave college so fast and become a doctor. Wait, you didn’t even attend college with us! You went off in high school and got yourself settled while leaving all of us to hang about without a crucial member. By the way, Yoongi hyung told me to tell you that the next time he sees you, he’s going to kill you first and then hug your soul…before murdering that too!” Jimin was now panting for air due to talking too fast. His honest outburst had sent Namjoon into a fit of chuckles and Jin found that he quite admired that laughter.

“So Jiminnie,” said the man in the white coat, “are you my patient this time, for anger management sessions.” He laughed again as Jimin hid his face in embarrassment. After the excitement had died down, Jimin spoke up again, “actually, hyung, this time I bring here my friend Jin, and it seems like he has a problem.” Namjoon’s eyes were suddenly on him and Jin felt weirdly exposed. “So I have noticed,” said Namjoon in a serious tone, “and it has been there for quite some time, am I right?” This was said as a question but the meaning that he was indeed correct was quite clear. “How do you know!” the youngest there exclaimed and once again Namjoon’s lips curved upwards. “My dear Jimin,” he said, his voice filled with pride. “I haven’t become a psychiatrist just like that.”

Then his tone dropped down quite low as he revealed what Jin had always tried to hide. “Your friend here,” he started, once again looking at Jin, “suffers from Mysophobia.”

 

~~ ♦ ~~

 

“Yoongi hyung, do you know what is love?” Taehyung asked, trying to balance a pencil in between his upper lip and nose. “A waste of time,” came the answer. Taehyung looked at the boy sitting next to him with an annoyed expression. How could he be so calm and ignorant when Taehyung was trying to have a heart-to-h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter