Look Around But Not At Me

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/n:- This is a double update so if you missed the other chapter please check that out first.  Lol, Double Update! I felt bad and wanted to make up to you guys. Isn't it funny, when I don't think I can make it past one chapter, I post two and when I promise a double update, I just sit there doing no XD Anyway.....this is just me being awkward again. Please ignore me and I hope you enjoy ^^

"So from here we head to different classes." Taehyung said, scanning Jungkook's schedule for him. They had been together in the same classes for the past three hours. To be honest, he was having no problems with Jungkook. That boy hardly talked and when he did, it was always a one syllable reply or a short question. He did as he was told as long as he got his way. How that was possible, Taehyung had no idea. Through the second period, Taehyung had gotten bored, because, nobody liked math right? So he had turned his attention to the new boy just to check how he was doing and he had caught him staring. It wasn't the fluffly stare though. It was the scary one which reminded him of someone. Taehyung gasped for the second time that day. It was the same exact one the boy in the supermarket had given him, which brought him to the conclusion that Jungkook had been the boy. True as it was, Taehyung didn't want to believe it. He knew all he had felt for that boy was hate at first sight. He hadn't liked that boy at all and here he was, trying to be Jungkook's friend. Well, that wasn't completely true since he hadn't been completely trying. He was secretly wishing that after the first day was over, Jungkook would find the other kids his type and go off with them and leave Tae alone. Sure, he wanted to get to know the other boy and maybe wanted the other boy to like him as a person but that was before he knew Jungkook was the guy he had hated. "So...are you going to show me where my next class is, or should I just take that paper you're crumbling and go off myself?" Jungkook's voice brought him out of his loath-filled thoughts and had him looking at the sheet of paper crushed between his fist he didn't even know he was clenching. Taehyung sighed. He didn't want to be near Jungkook and hate him more. "I think you should just go by yourself. Here," he handed Jungkook his paper back and picked up his backpack to head for his next class. Jugnkook's eyes narrowed ever so slightly and he huffed, "tired of me so easily. And that too, so fast. I knew you weren't the type who could hold on to strong people anyway. Ha." The last sarcastic part left his lips before he could stop it. He hadn't meant to say that so rudely. Sure he was rude but he was not ungrateful. This boy didn't know him but had continuously tried to do nothing but help him. What could he do if Jungkook was nothing but a pain. He hadn't said 'Thank You' but - judging from the other's expression - had hurt him instead. He was going to take that back before the taller boy snapped. "Look here, mister. Don't you dare go around saying I can't hold onto people. I'm doing this for your good. I have been helping you around the campus for the past three hours and been showing you how to get to places. Which is why, having you go by yourself would just test your knowledge and tell me how much you have learnt. It would make me sure that you wouldn't get lost on your own and it would make you independent. I am nowhere near tired or fed up of you. I have enough patience to help you around for the whole year if you want but I'm aiming to make you take care of yourself. So if you can't see that then at least don't be rude! "

The way the last few lines were said brought Jungkook one hell of a shock. He hadn't expected this all-around-sweet, all-smiles-person to snap and talk like that. Another thing he hadn't expected was for someone to think something that supporting for him when all he had been was a burden. Also what he definitely hadn't expected is that person to turn on his heels and stomp away like a little child. Something in Jungkook told him he had to stop him. Nope, not because of the reasons you all readers are thinking. He had to stop him because he just realized that instead of him, Taehyung had had the last word and Jungkook's competetive si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter