Loser

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n:- HELLO!! Did you wait for this?? Did you, did you? Ok I'll stop XD Well I really hope you waited for this and I really hope you're not disappointed by this. Well then Hope you ENJOY ^^ 

"What the hell are you doing here?" Jungkook asked Taehyung after he had turned around. "What do you mean?" Taehyung inquired back as he walked to an empty sink. "I told you I'd be waiting," he said after washing his hands. "You missed your class, idiot," Jungkook countered, squinting at the figure in front of him. "So?" Was all he got. "So, wouldn't you get punished for missing it?" Seriously, how could this weakling be so carefree? "Aww, is my dongsaeng worried?" Taehyung cooed while trying to reach around Jungkook to throw the used tissues. "Pfft," Jungkook half laughed at the elder's stupidity. "Worried? Who, me? That too, for you?? Oh please, I was just hoping you got into trouble so that you get lost and stop trying to befriend me," he said, while moving away to give Taehyung access to the waste bin and turning to leave. He was stopped when a hand grabbed his wrist, forcing him to look back. He was slightly shocked at what he saw in the other's eyes. He was sure he saw a dark spark - anger, but he wasn't completely sure because, obviously, Taehyung was smiling at him. 

"Bell's gonna ring in 5 minutes, it's break next and I still haven't shown you the cafeteria." 

 

~~ ♦ ~~

 

Taehyung had been thinking. He had been waiting in the washroom for around ten minutes and then decided to go when suddenly, he felt tired. He entered a stall, dropped the lid on the toilet seat and sat down while clutching the sides of his abdomen and concentrating on bringing his breathing back to normal. He had no idea how long it was before he finally caught hold of himself but he knew that if he went back now, he would be humiliated in front of the whole class. So he sat there and decided to spend his time doing something productive. The first thing that came to his mind was Jungkook. He scoffed. That rude little brat was someone who he most definitely did not want to think about. Taehyung had just tried to help and the other was taking it for granted. Well, whatever. As if that bothered him. He didnt come to college to take care of rebellious kids anyway. All he came for was to spend time with his Yoongi hyung. At this, the corners of his lips turned up. His Yoongi hyung had recently passed his 'puberty stage' and now had more mature features. That didn't make him look old though. He still had the remains of his baby face expertly blended into his man-like visage and his signature gummy smile still flashed whenever something shattered his calm demenour. Taehyung liked this form of Yoongi just as much he liked him when they had first met. Apart from his face, or exterior in general, nothing in Yoongi had changed at all. And Taehyung loved that fact about the older. In actuality, Taehyung loved everything about the older. 

He loved the way Yoongi would smile at his weirdness and flick his forehead at his compliments. He loved the way Yoongi took a deep breathe while controlling his anger and the shallow inhales when he was enchanted by a beauty. He loved the way Yoongi openly pointed out his mistakes and yet always gave him a second chance. 

Taehyung's eyes widened at the thought. Second chance was something everyone deserved. And so did Jungkook.That was it! All Taehyung had to do was give Jungkook a second chance till the end of the day and then maybe he could form opinions. He smiled at his decision until his body decided he had had enough happiness. He was forced to get up and lift the toilet seat lid. He was expecting to throw up everything he had eaten that morning. 

But what he puked instead was the red liquid that coursed through every human's body.

 

~~ ♦ ~~

 

"So...." Jimin let his voice trail off. "So?" Jin repeated while getting up from his seat. Class had ended and now it was lunchtime. Jin felt his hands itch and he knew he should wash them soon. "So you promised," Jimin said. "Promised what?" Jin asked, already heading towards the door. "To tell me why you don't know how to hold a pencil and write." Jimin answered and rushed to catch up with the other. "I never promised," Jin smirked. He opened the door and held it for the shorter male to step out. "But you said you'll tell me!" Jimin was almost wailing at this point and he stopped in the doorway to give Jin a pleading look. Seokjin just laughed and ushered the other out the door. "Why are you so determined to know anyway?" He asked when they were walking in the hallway. "Because I have a feeling it's really important," Jimin stated. He turned left towards the cafeteria but then realized he couldn't feel Jin's presence beside him. He turned back to see that he had turned into the other direction. Jimin followed and stopped him. "Where are you going? The cafeteria's that way," he pointed. Jin just kept walking but when he was stopped again, he had to answer. "I need to wash my hands," he said, receiving giggles from Jimin. That had just sounded so childish. "On a side note...what are you thinking?" Jimin asked when he saw Jin's serious expression. He thought the other would laugh too because they going to the washroom was just like getting cleaned up before eating - exactly what everyone did as kids. But when Jin didn't provide him with any sounds of happiness and instead had a tense aura surrounding him, he got worried. He kept asking what the problem was or what he was thinking but Jin never answered. 

Even though he was silent out loud, inside his head, one thought was pressing his head and was making his mind go haywire. Important it is, thought Jin as they pushed open the entry to the washrooms.

 

 

 

"Hey Jiminnie!!!" Jimin's blank face lit up in a beautiful smile when he heard his name being called out by a certain tall youth. Jimin walked up to the waving man and was immediately gathered into a hug. His smile nothing but grew and for a moment he forgot the way Jin had snapped at him to go back. 

"Do me a favour Jimin and go to the cafeteria and save us a place. I'll go by myself." Jin suggested, closing the door instead of entering the washroom. "I don't need to do that. My friends would do that for the both of us. I asked hyung to do so." A reassuring smile left Jimin's lips to which Jin just frowned. "No Jimin, I want you to go."

Jimin was perplexed by this response and started asking questions again. They ranged from 'Why do you want me to go away?' to 'Does this have something to do with your hands?' and Jin couldn't handle it anymore. "Just do as I say and leave Park Jimin!" He yelled, silencing an overly curious yet extremely worried Jimin on the spot. Jin faced front, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter