How They See Me

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n:- It feels incredible to be back...and I deeply apologize for my long, long, long, pointless, baseless, stupid, hiatus. In any case, I hope you enjoy ^^

~ Day 26 ~

He was staggering. Staggering towards his only escape. Staggering to find freedom. And then, staggering due to the means he adopted to escape for getting that freedom. He looked down. Looked down as the blade so effortlessly glided through his skin. Looked down as his blood beautifully formed a lovely streak on his thigh. And looked down as the edge of the blade left his body after getting coloured a dark red. 

 

~ Day 31 ~

He was ignoring. Ignoring the people who whispered about him as he passed by. Ignoring the eyes sending him hate long after he was gone. Ignoring the surges of anger that welled up inside him everytime he faced critisizm. Ignoring the furious impulse to punch everyone on the face. And ignoring the strong temptation to hug a certain someone. 

 

~ Day 38 ~

He was crying. Crying for his family, crying for some love. Crying to be accepted, crying to be heard. Crying for his tears to go away, crying to drown his life in bitterness. Crying to rid himself of sorrow and crying to express his misery. Curled on the floor, within the embrace of the dark midnight, with his knees pressed against his heaving chest, he was then gently sobbing to sleep. 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungkook walked the now familiar hallways of his new college.He had his head hung low, not daring nor caring to make eye contact with the world ahead. He simply entered his class and took his usual seat. Once set, he waited a while till Mr. Lee started his lecture before drifting off to sleep. "Kid, are you in this class for your first period?" A sweet voice woke him from his peaceful slumber and he realized that bell had already rung and it was already halfway through the first class. The teacher was experienced to sleepy students and so had waited for a while till Jungkook left for his class but when he hadn't made a move and the period was halfway through done, she went to wake him. Though it was only until she saw the after effects of her act that she started to regret what she had done. 

"Just who the hell do you think you are, trying to tell me what to do!" Jungkook practically launched himself at the middle aged lady, shattering her calm aura to pieces. "My dear," she started, still trying to reason with the boy in front her. But apparently, Jungkook wasn't going to wait another minute to listen to some teacher and so quickly fled class. Once again, he was somberly walking down the corridors and once again, the images of his first day here flashed through his mind. The memory was crystal clear, as if it was happening right now, in front of his eyes. He still saw the lovely smile on Taehyung's face as the seriousness in his eyes forced Jungkook to concentrate. He still heard the deep barritone that asked him to repeat the names of certain things and how it was complimented by Jungkook's own sugary voice when he answered. He still felt the hearty laugh of the older boy light up yet another dark corner in his heart. As the corners of his lips unconsciously turned up, the bell rang once again and that was when he realised that he had just roamed around the campus for thirty minutes, successfully killing classtime. Well, at least he would be on time to his second class. 

~~ ♦ ~~

He walked into the cafeteria and saw the familiar scene. The group of five boys, huddled around a table, laughing and chatting with each other. He wanted to join them but his ego wouldn't let him. Actually it wasn't just his petty pride, it was also the fact that from that incident onwards, he had become invisible to all of them... except for one.

The eyes of the pale male drifted up from his handheld device and followed a figure clad in black all the way to the end, away from the overflowing student population. He sat down with his tray in front of him but just like Yoongi had guessed, didn't eat anything. Instead, he brought out a bottle of pills and swallowed the bitter contents. "Yoongi hyung, what are you looking at?" Taehyung asked, folllowing his line of sight. "DPn't look there," he said, snapping his head in the other direction as soon as he caught sight of Jungkook's leather jacket. He slowly placed a finger under Yoongi's chin and forced him to pay attention going on around the table. All the while, Yoongi just sighed. 

"Jin hyung," the shorter boy smiled, waving to the male who had returned from his visit to the washroom. "What are you thinking?" He asked when the taller one of the two had settled beside him. Jin just shrugged, "I don't actually know how to say it but, I think it has something to do with the matter that took place in the cafe-" "No more conversation on that topic," the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter