Melancholy

Hold Me Tight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day : 1 

A fist with the strength of a metal brick left a harsh impact on his abdomen as his back begged him to slide down the cold yet sweat slicked wall and his feet cried for the checkered tiles to split apart, allowing the ground to swallow him whole. Sure, none of the latter ever happened, but he truly wished it would have. Partly because he didn't want to fight back and partly because he knew he couldn't. 

 

Day : 2

He was on the floor this time, making it easier for the cemented structure to engulf him. But this time too, nothing like that happened. All that happened was that he recieved something. He recieved a blinding kick to his torso as his head fell back in pain and hit the ground for the hundredth time. He recieved the disgusting sound of snickers and hurtful stabs of mockery. He recieved the rise of bile in the back of his troat and the feel of blood trickling down the side of his face. What he didn't recieve was the relief of retreating footsteps. But he truly wished he would have.

 

Day : 3

He was running. Running till the oxygen around yelled at his lungs to breathe in. Running till his limbs struggled to co-operate with his brain. Running till the throbbing in his head became unbearable even for him (and trust him, that was a lot of pain). Running till his knees were unable to survive through another step. Running till he collapsed, leaving his body in the hands of his tormentors. The last thought he had even before he completely lost conciousness was that even if he would feel less agony in this way, those people could easily cause him more harm. This place wasn't the school premises but he truly wished it was.

 

 

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

He woke up and saw white. White walls, white blankets, white bedsheets, white pillows, even the wires connecting the annoyingly beeping monitoring machines to his body were white. One thing he knew, he wasn't in heaven. This was because from the deeds he had done, he didn't deserve to be in heaven. Which only lead to one logical explanation that he was in a hospital. A part of him told him that he didn't deserve this either but another part countered that for the past few days, the hell he was facing was enough to wash away at least that much of his sins. He had to get out of there quickly and without those people noticing because they would hurt him again and he realized it wouldn't stop. But he truly wished it would. Partly because he didn't want to fight back and partly because he knew he couldn't. 

 

 

THUD! The brunette shut the laptop with a rather powerful smack. It annoyed him. The way in which his favourite blogger always ended his blogs in the most mysterious part, annoyed him. "That's quite the force Taetae," said a pale male standing in the doorframe of his room. "Hyung!" the said boy shot up and skipped to the older. "I didn't know you were going to come. You said it wouldn't be 3 weeks till you were finally free from all the work load." The older male pulled the other into an embrace before answering. "But then 2 days into the assignment I realized that I couldn't go a day without you. And so I came to meet you straight away. Not happy?" He got a light punch on his arm for the latter part of the statement and another hug for the former. 

 

Kim Taehyung and Min Yoongi were best friends since grade school. Yoongi had saved Taehyung from a certain 'event' they didn't like to bring up and ever since then had been doing so. He was like the younger boy's gaurdian angel, just seen and loved equally as how much he saw and loved the other. They both were like two sides of a magnet, nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter