Fighting for love

I Love Someone Else (Daebaek)

Daehyun kept looking at the clock on the wall, wishing it would speed up so he could go back to Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun had been on his mind non-stop since last night. All he could concentrate on now was Baekhyun instead of work and his studies.

 

When work was over, Daehyun rushed over to see Baekhyun. He practically ran the whole way there. 

He opened the door and went inside.

'Baek?' He called out, but got no reply.

He walked around the house calling Baekhyun's name, but never got a reply.

Daehyun started to get worried. Baekhyun was always there when he got off work.

Daehyun pulled out his phone to see if he missed any messages, but there was nothing. He called Baekhyun's phone, but he didn't pick up.

Daehyun sat on the couch and sighed. He kept trying to call Baekhyun.

While he was on the phone, he felt a hand on his shoulder. Daehyun turned around quickly.

'Baek?' He looked at the person. 

'No'. Youngjae said.

'What are you doing here?' Daehyun asked.

'Me?' Youngjae looked confused. 'This is my place, remember?'

'I know it's yours. But you hardly ever come here'.

'Well, it's a good thing I came over this morning'. Youngjae looked at him. 'I found something very interesting'.

'Where's Baekhyun?' Daehyun glared at him.

'He's gone'.

''You kicked him out?'

'It's my place not his'. Youngjae got closer to Daehyun. 'How could you let him stay here without telling me?'

'He had no place to go. I figured he could stay here for awhile since you and your parents don't stay here often'.

Youngjae glared at him. 'That was not your decision to make'.

'Did you tell your parents?'

'No. I wanted to talk to you about it first'.

Daehyun sighed. 'I didn't do anything wrong'.

'Oh no?' Youngjae grabbed Daehyun's shirt. 'Do you want to tell me why that boy said he was your boyfriend?'

Daehyun tried to get Youngjae off of him. 'Because he is my boyfriend'.

'How could you do this after our parents put us together?'

Daehyun pushed Youngjae off of him. 'How many times do I have to tell you that we are not together?' Daehyun glared at him. 'I'm in love with someone else'.

'You never gave us a chance'.

'Why should I? You and I are too different.'

'You still could of at least tried'. Youngjae looked at him. 'But you made a mistake by going behind my back and bringing your boy toy here'.

Daehyun shoved him. 'Only mistake I made was not getting away from you or my parents sooner. I'm happy with Baekhyun, and I won't have you or my parents ruin it for me.'

'What's so special about him? What does he have that I can't give you?'

'Everything'. Daehyun glared at him. 'Baekhyun is the best thing that's happened to me. No amount of money or material things can compare to what he gives me. He makes me happy. Something you'll never do'.

Daehyun pushed Youngjae away again and left the house to start looking for Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun was sitting on his bench in the park. He sat there and thought about what happened earlier. He was hoping there was a misunderstanding about the boy and Daehyun. He really loved Daehyun and didn't want to lose him.

As he sat on the bench, he heard a voice behind him. 'There you are. I've been looking everywhere for you'.

Baekhyun turned to the voice and saw Chanyeol standing behind him. Baekhyun stood up and grabbed his bags. He started to run, but Chanyeol grabbed him.

'Let me go!' Baekhyun yelled.

'I'm not going to hurt you'. Chanyeol said. 'I'm going to take you back home'.

'I'm not going anywhere with you'. Baekhyun struggled to get away.

'What did I do to make you hate me so much?'

'You and my parents won't let me be happy. So I'm not going back with you'.

'Your parents and I have been worried about you. Just come back home'.

'No. I'm waiting for someone'. 

'Who?'

'None of your business'.

Chanyeol picked Baekhyun up and put him over his shoulder.

'Put me down!' Baekhyun started hitting and kicking him.

Chanyeol grabbed his legs to stop the kicking. But Baekhyun kept hitting his back and screaming the whole way back to his parent's house.

 

Chanyeol put Baekhyun down once they got inside. Baekhyun's parents went over to them.

'Where have you been?' His mom asked.

'Why did you run away?' Asked his father.

Baekhyun glared at all of them. 'I left to get away from you'.

'Why?'

'Because, I don't want to be with Chanyeol. I want to be with my boyfriend'.

'Your boyfriend?' They all looked at him.

'Yes, I found the perfect boyfriend and it's not Chanyeol'.

'But we had an agreement'. His father said. 'You and Chanyeol are to be together'.

'Why won't you let me be with who I want to be with?' Baekhyun yelled. 'I love someone else. Real love. He takes care of me and he loves me for me. Not for looks'. He glared at Chanyeol. 

Chanyeol looked at him confused. 'I like more than just your looks'.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 'Then why don't you ever take interest in my needs, or listen to me when I try to talk to you?' Baekhyun looked at him. 'All you care about is making out with me.'

'I can't help it. You are very attractive'.

'I can't be with someone like that'. Baekhyun looked at his parents. 'If you make me be with him, I'll just run away again and be with my real boyfriend whether you like it or not'.

Baekhyun ran to his room and slammed the door. He sat on the bed and tears fell from his eyes. He didn't want to be back here. He missed Daehyun.

Baekhyun heard a buzzing coming from one of his bags. He went over to it and dug out his phone. He didn't realize he had his phone on vibrate this whole time. He saw Daehyun's name on the screen and answered immediately.

'Dae'.

Daehyun sighed in relief. 'Finally. Where are you?'

'I'm at my parent's house'.

Daehyun could hear Baekhyun's voice shaking. 'What's wrong?'

'Please come get me. I don't want to be here'.

'What's the address?'

Baekhyun told him the address.

'Hold on, I'm on my way'.

'Please hurry'.

Baekhyun hung up the phone. He stayed locked in his room as he waited for Daehyun.

 

Daehyun got a taxi and had them to take him to the address Baekhyun gave him.

Daehyun pulled out his phone and called Baekhyun to let him know he was there.

'Come around back'. Baekhyun told him.

Daehyun did what Baekhyun told him, and saw Baekhyun looking out the window.

Baekhyun opened the window and crawled out.

'Be careful'. Daehyun said as he watched Baekhyun climb down to him.

Baekhyun threw his bags to Daehyun, then made his way down the tree next to his window.

Daehyun helped Baekhyun when he reached the bottom of the tree.

'Lets go'. Baekhyun said grabbing Daehyun's hand.

 

They made their way to the front of the house and started running. Daehyun didn't know where they were going, but they ran for awhile.

They soon stopped to catch their breath.

'Where are we going?' Daehyun asked.

'I don't know. I don't care as long as I'm far away from my parents'.

Daehyun saw a hotel across the street. He grabbed Baekhyun's hand and they made their way to the hotel. Daehyun paid for a couple nights.

They got the key to their room and went inside. Daehyun locked the door behind them.

Then Daehyun went over to Baekhyun and hugged him tight.

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Daehyun's waist. 

Neither of them said anything as they held each other. Then Daehyun pulled away and kissed Baekhyun.

'I thought I lost you'.

'Me too.' Baekhyun whispered.

Baekhyun then pulled away from Daehyun and sat on the bed.

'So I guess you heard about my visitor this morning after you left'.

Daehyun sat next to him. 'I'm sorry. I had no idea he would show up like that'.

'I didn't mind that. But what confused me is why he said he was your boyfriend'.

Daehyun sighed. 'I promise you, that he is not my boyfriend. Never has been, never will be. You're the only boyfriend I have'. Daehyun kissed him.

'Why does he think you're his boyfriend then?'

'It's a long story'.

'We have time'. Baekhyun looked at him. 'I'm not going anywhere'.

'Ok...' Daehyun told Baekhyun everything about his parents setting him up with Youngjae. And how he was trying to fight them.

Baekhyun sat there shocked as he listened to Daehyun. 

Daehyun noticed Baekhyun wasn't saying anything when he finished. 'What is it?'

'My parents are doing the same thing to me'.

'What?' Daehyun looked at him.

Baekhyun told Daehyun about Chanyeol and how his parents were doing the same thing.

'How is that possible?' Daehyun asked. 'How can we both be going through the same thing?'

'I don't know'. Baekhyun shook his head. 'But we found each other for a reason'. Baekhyun put his hand on Daehyun's hand and intertwined their fingers.

'To help each other'. Daehyun smiled and kissed Baekhyun.

Baekhyun layed on the bed as he kissed Daehyun. He was happy they were together again and didn't have anymore secrets.

Daehyun layed next to Baekhyun and held him close. Afraid to let him go. He didn't want to lose him again. Even for a minute.

They soon fell asleep in each other's arms.