More than friends

I Love Someone Else (Daebaek)

*A couple weeks later*

 

Daehyun had been spending a lot of time with Baekhyun after he got home from work or school. They started getting closer to each other.

Baekhyun was really starting to like Daehyun. He gave Baekhyun his space, he didn't try to come onto him like the other boys Baekhyun had been around. Baekhyun also loved that he was able to talk to Daehyun, and Daehyun would listen to him.

Daehyun was very caring of Baekhyun. He always made sure Baekhyun had what he needed while he was away. He took Baekhyun shopping for some more clothes and products he needed.

Baekhyun was surprised Daehyun was being so nice to him. He also felt bad Daehyun was paying for everything. He wanted to return the favor some day.

 

Baekhyun was watching tv when Daehyun stopped by to see him. Baekhyun saw Daehyun had brought food with him.

Daehyun went over to Baekhyun and set the food in front of him.

Baekhyun opened the bag and pulled out the food and started eating.

Daehyun sat next to Baekhyun and watched him.

'Did you get anything for you?' Baekhyun asked between bites.

Daehyun nodded and pulled out his food. He started eating.

Baekhyun noticed Daehyun was kind of quiet. 'Something wrong?' Baekhyun asked when he finished his food.

'No, just thinking'.

'About what?'

'How we've known each other for awhile now and I still don't know why you ran away from your family'.

Baekhyun looked down at his lap. 'I just had to get away. That's all'.

'We're they really that bad?' Daehyun put his hand on Baekhyun's thigh.

Baekhyun shook his head. 'No, they weren't always bad. They just changed and wouldn't listen to what I wanted. They wanted me to do what they wanted.'

Daehyun thought that sounded like his parents. So he could understand where Baekhyun was coming from.

'I just want to be happy. Be able to be with who I want.'

'That makes sense. I want the same thing.' Daehyun looked at him. 'My parents won't listen to me either. Think they know my life better than I do'.

Baekhyun gave a small smile. At least Daehyun understood his situation. 'You didn't run away though'.

'No, I'm too busy to be around my parents. So I have no reason to. Being here with you right now is me pretty much running away from them. They don't know I come here'.

Baekhyun smiled. 'I appreciate you being here with me. This place is amazing, but it's lonely'.

'You're not a prisoner here. You can leave when I'm not here. Get out and do something. If you want'. Daehyun smiled. 'I think I would enjoy the peace and quiet though. I have to be around people all day'.

Baekhyun gave him a playful glare. 'I'm one of those people you have to be around every day'.

Daehyun smiled. 'You don't count. I choose to be around you.'

'Do you enjoy my company that much?' Baekhyun looked at him carefully.

'Of course I do.' Daehyun looked at him surprised. 'Why wouldn't I?'

Baekhyun sighed. 'No one understands me. They think I'm too crazy'. 

'You're not crazy. Just playful and child like. I like it'.

'Really?'

Daehyun nodded. 'It's a good change of pace from the people I deal with every day'.

Baekhyun smiled and got closer to Daehyun.

Daehyun looked at Baekhyun carefully wondering what he was doing.

Baekhyun layed his head on Daehyun's shoulder.

Daehyun put his arm around Baekhyun. Surprised Baekhyun wanted to cuddle with him. But he didn't mind.

 

They stayed like that for awhile, then later Baekhyun wanted to go swimming in the outside pool.

Daehyun didn't have any swim trunks for them, but Baekhyun didn't care. He went outside and got in the pool with his shirt and underwear.

Daehyun sat in the lounge chair next to the pool and watched Baekhyun.

Baekhyun noticed Daehyun didn't follow him in the pool. He went over to him.

'Come join me'.

'I'm good'. Daehyun smiled. 'Have fun'.

'It's no fun by myself'. Baekhyun pouted.

'I'm right here'. Daehyun said.

'It's not the same'. 

Baekhyun kept pouting at him, but Daehyun didn't move. Baekhyun started splashing water at Daehyun.

'Hey!' Daehyun yelled as he tried to cover himself.

'Come join me'. Baekhyun said as he kept splashing Daehyun.

Daehyun stood up and went over to the edge of the pool. Baekhyun smiled and went over to him. Baekhyun then reached up and pulled Daehyun in the water. Daehyun yelled as he fell in.

'What was that for?' Daehyun asked when he reached the surface.

'For not joining me when I asked you to'. Baekhyun stuck out his tongue.

Daehyun smiled and swam over to Baekhyun and dunked him under the water.

They had a water fight in the pool for awhile. It was the most fun both of them had had in awhile.

 

Daehyun got out of the pool, then helped Baekhyun out.

Daehyun went to go get towels for them. Baekhyun stood outside shaking from the cold.

Daehyun came back with towels. He put one around Baekhyun. Then put one around himself. They started drying off.

Daehyun noticed Baekhyun was still shaking even with the towel wrapped around him. He went over to him and helped him warm up. He started drying Baekhyun's hair with the towel.

Daehyun finished drying Baekhyun's hair and left the towel on his head. Baekhyun smiled at him from under the towel.

Daehyun smiled back at him. He couldn't get over how cute Baekhyun was. He turned away and started looking for dry clothes for himself.

Baekhyun changed into his pjs and sat on the couch.

Daehyun found some clothes and changed into them. He joined Baekhyun on the couch.

Baekhyun got closer to Daehyun and put his head on his chest. Daehyun put his arm around Baekhyun and rubbed his back.

Daehyun looked down and noticed Baekhyun's hair was still damp. 'Are you still cold?'

'A little'.

Daehyun reached behind him and grabbed the blanket that was on the back of the couch. He opened it and put it on him and Baekhyun.

He felt Baekhyun start to relax. Daehyun kissed the top of Baekhyun's head.

Baekhyun looked up at Daehyun.

'Sorry'. Daehyun said. 'Got carried away'.

Baekhyun didn't say anything. He just looked at Daehyun.

Daehyun stared back at him, afraid he did something wrong. But then he felt Baekhyun's lips on his. Daehyun smiled and kissed him back.

Baekhyun was glad Daehyun felt the same way about him. He sat up more and kept kissing Daehyun. It wasn't forced like the ones he had with Chanyeol. Daehyun's kisses were more gentle and loving. Baekhyun loved it even more.

They kissed for awhile, till Daehyun pulled away.

He put his hand on Baekhyun's cheek. 'That was unexpected'. He smiled.

'But in a good way right?' Baekhyun looked at him with big eyes.

'Of course. I enjoyed it'.

'Me too'. Baekhyun smiled and kissed him again before going back to cuddling with him.

They cuddled for an hour, then Daehyun realized Baekhyun was falling asleep. Daehyun got off the couch and picked Baekhyun up and took him to the bedroom.

He layed Baekhyun on the bed and pulled the covers over him. Daehyun went to leave but felt someone grab his wrist. Daehyun looked down at Baekhyun surprised.

'Stay with me'. Baekhyun said half asleep.

Daehyun smiled and got in bed next to Baekhyun. Baekhyun curled up next to Daehyun and fell asleep.