Bad times

I Love Someone Else (Daebaek)

Baekhyun tried to pull away from Chanyeol. He didn't like the feel of his lips against his. He also didn't want anyone to see them. Baekhyun finally managed to shove Chanyeol off of him. He glared at him and slapped him as hard as he could.

Chanyeol grabbed his face. 'What the hell is wrong with you?'

'Me?' Baekhyun looked at him surprised. 'You're the one that kissed me after I told you I don't want to see you again'.

'That's no reason to hit me'.

'You kissed me!' Baekhyun yelled. 'I have a boyfriend you idiot. That doesn't give you the right to kiss me'.

'I'm sorry.' Chanyeol said. 'I just wanted to try and convince you that you're making a mistake by not being with me'.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 'I didn't make a mistake. I'm happy with my boyfriend. Go find someone else'.

Baekhyun went back inside the café. He could still feel Chanyeol's lips on his. He ran to the bathroom and threw up. Then he washed his hands and his lips. He couldn't believe Chanyeol couldn't take a hint and leave him alone.

Baekhyun left the bathroom and headed towards the register. He had to get his mind focused back on work.

'Baek'. Baekhyun looked over and saw Daehyun. Baekhyun froze hoping Daehyun didn't see what happened outside.

'Dae'. Baekhyun went over to him and hugged him. 

Daehyun hugged him back and kissed the top of his head. 

'I'm glad you're here'. Baekhyun whispered.

Daehyun pulled away and looked at Baekhyun. 'Are you ok?'

'I am now'. Baekhyun pulled Daehyun back to him and hugged him again.

'I wanted to see you on my break'. Daehyun said.

'Really?' Baekhyun asked.

'Yes. I have something for you'.

Baekhyun looked at Daehyun. 'What is it?'

Daehyun smiled and grabbed one of Baekhyun's hands. He dropped a pair of keys in his hand.

Baekhyun looked at him confused. 'What's this?'

'Keys to our new apartment'.

Baekhyun smiled. 

'I went ahead and rented the two bedroom apartment'.

'I can't wait to see it'.

Baekhyun hugged Daehyun again. He was still upset about Chanyeol. He looked out the window and saw Chanyeol was still outside. Baekhyun pulled away from Daehyun suddenly.

'What is it?' Daehyun saw the scared look on Baekhyun's face.

'Chanyeol is here'.

'What?' Daehyun looked around. 'Where?'

'He's outside'.

Daehyun put his hand on Baekhyun's arm. 'Did he do anything to you?'

'We fought outside....and he kissed me'. Baekhyun closed his eyes and whispered the last part. He didn't want to tell Daehyun.

When Baekhyun opened his eyes, Daehyun was gone. Baekhyun looked around and saw Daehyun outside walking towards Chanyeol.

'Oh god...' Baekhyun said to himself.

Baekhyun apologized to his co-workers and told them he needed a few extra minutes and told them to call the cops. Baekhyun then ran outside to Daehyun and Chanyeol.

 

Daehyun was furious when he went outside. He cornered Chanyeol.

'What is this I hear about you kissing my boyfriend?'

Chanyeol gave a sly smile. 'You must be Daehyun. Baekhyun told me a lot about you'.

'You didn't answer my question'. Daehyun balled his hand into a fist.

'I didn't do anything wrong. Baekhyun kissed me.' Chanyeol eyed Daehyun carefully. 'Baekhyun was so happy when he saw me, he just couldn't control his feelings'.

'Then why did he look scared to death when he saw you just now?'

Chanyeol shrugged. 'Maybe you got the wrong idea from his expression'.

'Leave Baekhyun alone. He is my boyfriend'.

'For now, till he comes to his senses and comes back to me. Where he belongs'.

'You're not the one he shares a bed with every night. You're not the one who takes care of him or is there for him every day'.

'He didn't give me a chance. He ran away to be with you. I still don't know what he sees in you.' Chanyeol eyed Daehyun up and down. 'You can't possibly satisfy him. You've done something to him to not think straight'.

Daehyun couldn't take it anymore. He reached over and punched Chanyeol.

'Stay away from Baekhyun'.

'Are you worried he's going to leave you?'

'No, I want you to stop harassing him. He chose me'.

'His parents chose me to with him. So just let me take him home with me'.

'You're not going anywhere near Baekhyun again'.

'I will get him back'.

Daehyun punched Chanyeol again. Soon they were on the ground hitting and kicking each other.

 

Baekhyun heard yelling when he got outside. He ran over to Daehyun and Chanyeol and saw them on the ground fighting. Baekhyun went over to them.

'Stop it!' He yelled.

The boys ignored him and kept fighting. Baekhyun was worried about Daehyun.

'Dae, please stop. Chanyeol isn't worth it'. 

Baekhyun didn't want to get hit, but he wanted to get the boys apart.

'Enough! Please stop'.

Baekhyun kept pleading with them. 

He heard sirens in the distance. He was relieved they were on their way. He saw both boys with blood on their faces. He hated seeing Daehyun like that.

The cops showed up and went over to Daehyun and Chanyeol. It took them a little bit, but they finally got them separated.

The cops started taking both boys away, but Baekhyun begged them to not take Daehyun. He told the cops what had happened with Chanyeol. They let Daehyun go.

Baekhyun stood next to Daehyun. He took the towel from his apron and started cleaning the blood from Daehyun's face.

'Why did you get into a fight with Chanyeol? I told you to not confront him'.

Daehyun winced in pain as Baekhyun cleaned his face. 'I'm sorry. I couldn't let him get away with what he did. I love you Baek'.

Baekhyun smiled. 'I love you too.' He stopped cleaning Daehyun's face. 'It means a lot you stood up for me'.

'Of course I would. I'd do it again'.

Daehyun hugged him. Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Daehyun's waist and held him in his arms.

 

The cops were still dealing with Chanyeol. They banned him from coming back to the neighborhood. 

As they were escorting Chanyeol away, he glared at Baekhyun and Daehyun. 'This isn't over. I will get Baekhyun back'.

Chanyeol managed to get away from the cops enough to shove Daehyun. Daehyun lost his balanced and fell on top of Baekhyun. His elbow hitting Baekhyun in the stomach.

The cops grabbed Chanyeol and took him away.

Daehyun got off of Baekhyun and helped him up. Baekhyun grabbed his stomach.

'Dae, can you take me to the hospital?'

'Did I fall on you that hard?'

Baekhyun ignored him. 'Please Dae. I need to go to the hospital now'.

Daehyun was confused but did as Baekhyun wanted. He got a taxi and had them take them to the hospital. Baekhyun held his stomach the whole time. He hoped nothing happened to the baby. He was going to kill Chanyeol if anything happened to the baby.

Baekhyun put his head on Daehyun's shoulder. He kept rubbing his stomach. Daehyun looked over at Baekhyun and saw him being very gentle with his stomach.

'What's wrong Baek?'

Baekhyun didn't say anything.

'Baek please talk to me'. Daehyun rubbed Baekhyun's shoulder.

'Not now Dae'.

Daehyun sighed.

 

The taxi stopped in front of the hospital. Daehyun helped Baekhyun inside. Baekhyun begged the receptionist to get him in right away. He said it was a life or death emergency.

Daehyun listened to Baekhyun as he pleaded with the receptionist. Daehyun hated that Baekhyun wasn't telling him what was going on.

'Baek'. Daehyun grabbed one of Baekhyun's hands. 'Why won't you tell me what's going on?'

Baekhyun closed his eyes. Daehyun saw tears fall down his cheeks. 

'I can't help you if you don't tell me'.

Baekhyun sighed. 'Dae...'

'Yes?' Daehyun put his hand on Baekhyun's cheek.

'I'm pregnant...'

Baekhyun looked at Daehyun and saw the shocked expression on his face.

'Why didn't you tell me?'

'You were already stressed about your family, school and work. I didn't want to add to it'.

Daehyun sighed. 'You're not adding to it. We'll be ok'.

'I just hope the baby is ok. I'm worried that something happened to the baby when you fell on me'.

Daehyun hugged Baekhyun tight and tried to comfort him.

 

They took Baekhyun back and ran tests on him. Daehyun waited out in the waiting room. He was still trying to process what Baekhyun told him. 

Baekhyun joined him when the tests were finished. Baekhyun sat next to him and held his hand.

'What happened?' Daehyun asked.

'Still waiting on the results'. Baekhyun sighed.

Baekhyun squeezed Daehyun's hand tight and put his head on his shoulder. He was scared he lost the baby. He put his hand on his stomach hoping that small bump was still there and that if it was, everything was ok.