Chapter 2 - First Love

Metanoia | Kim Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The alarm strikes loudly at 6.30 a.m. I woke up and started my morning routine which is half an hour sleeping in the bathroom. I wore a simple skinny jeans and white t-shirt pair with a red sneaker and I’m ready to school. For the first time ever, I felt excited going to school. Something must be wrong with me. That’s why I thought. The first period is English which mean I will see Sir Daniel. Speaking of him, there he is.

“Good Morning, class. How are you guys today, I’ll hope everyone is okay. I’ve read all your works and it’s impressive and nicely done. So, what we are going to do today is a short speech using one word. The first one will talk about her or his word and after that he or she will give another word to others and we cycle it until the last person. Right, we will start with you, Mark and your word is?”

The class begins with students giving their share on a specific word. Most of them talk about love, career and stuff that teenagers concern about. It’s so boring. I kept yawning until someone calls my name.

“Lastly, I would like to ask Grace sharing her view on the word people”. My body stiffens at that particular moment.

“People often become the people they promised they would never be.” The truth is, people are sick! I never trust people that’s why I’m prefer to be alone. I can sense the tension rising in the classroom. Whatever, I don’t care.

“It’s because you never put a trust in people. If you want people to promise you, you should put a trust on them. What you give, it will come back to you. He always say something unexpectedly. Gosh, I never been in this state before. 
Okay, we wrap our class today, have a nice day, everyone.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter