Chapter 5 - Fate

Metanoia | Kim Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a few days since I met Taehyung at the rooftop. He still seemed aloof in class, but I can see that he not giving the cold shoulder to his clique anymore. He a little bit polite in rejecting people. Jimin kept teasing me about liking Taehyung since I've always watched him, but I just shrugged him off. I'm just curious about him. Today class was as usual except that we've been told that we will have additional project. Nice. I hate project because it takes lot of times. I rather finish it in one time rather than dragging it all long.

"Okay, class I've already distribute the group. You guys can check your group. You'll be working in two. The theme for your project is youth. I would like you guys to show your definition of youth. You can choose any methods of paintings you like. I'll put your finished arts later in the upcoming exhibitions. That's all for today, thank you." Oh great, I thought I would be pair with Jimin, but instead I've been pair with Taehyung. To be honest, I'm afraid he'll be rejecting me off. I've to try my luck then. I approached him slowly and initiate the conversation.

"Hey, Taehyung. Are you okay being pair with me?"

"I'm good."

"Great, then could spend some time with me this evening to discuss about the project."

"Okay."

"See you at the park in front of school at 5 p.m." That's weird, for him to agree this fast. I left him behind to catch up for lunch with Jimin and the others.

--------------------

The view from the park was breathtaking. No wonders students liked to spent their time here. It was so calming and relaxing. I was so engrossed with the view until a deep voice interrupt. He took a sit beside me. Both of us didn't utter any word. Taking our time to appreciate the views.

"I'm sorry before for shouting at your house and thank you for the CD. I enjoy it." He did listen to it. That's why he seemed a little bit composed.

"No biggie, you know if you have any problems, you'll free to talk to me. Okay, about our project, I need to clarify something. I need to know you a bit before we started this things, because I need to your point of view regarding the matters."

"There's nothing interesting about me. I'm a 22 years old guy and lives a floor below you."

"I know that, how about your preferences, family, vision and stuff."

"I don't have that."

"Okay, let me tell you about myself first after that you can tell about your story. I'm Grace Park, 22 years old and from San Francisco. I live alone and my parents are dead since I was 10. I really like to eat and there's nothing I can't eat. Since high school, I distinct myself from people and that's the reason why I....."

"What di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter