Chapter 4 - Young Adults

Metanoia | Kim Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-------

The look in his eyes was the same I felt 5 years ago. As I keep walking towards my desk, I can't erase his gaze. Geez, Grace. You shouldn't meddle in other people business; you should focus on your studies girl. Get your thought straight. Korea, please be nice and bear with me. After 2 hours of lectures, I'm finally got to rest. As I was arranging my stuff, someone approaches me with a bubbly eye smile.

"Hi, nice to meet you Grace. I'm Park Jimin." He shoved for a handshake and I respond him afterwards. Well, it's nice to make new friends anyways.

"Nice to meet you too, Jimin." I keep it short and simple since it quite awkward.

"If you have anything regardless the school or Korea, you can always call me for help. I'm going to help you since you are new here. Did you have any class after this? Let's go to eat. The food in the cafeteria was superb." Jimin is quite bubbly; he makes you smile by listening to him. Well, it might be good befriend him since I was new in the area.

"Apparently, I don't have any classes. I would love to try the food." We were getting ready to leave until Jimin approached that guy.

"Taehyung, let's eat together with Grace in the cafeteria. Today menu is tempting as hell." Jimin nudged his shoulder but he just ignored him. What a rude attitude you have boy.

"I'm not hungry." He just left the class afterwards. He reminds me of my old self. I used to be like that. We just continue towards the cafeteria. The food smells really good, no joke. We took our lunch and sat at an empty table. I got to know Jimin more and he such a chatty person.

Few minutes later, 5 boys suddenly approach us and greet Jimin. Jimin introduced themselves as Bangtan Boys. Most of them have distinct features. There are seven members in their group including the guy before. The leader, Namjoon had blonde hairs which look nice with him. Jin is the most beautiful guy that I've ever saw. Yoongi was the coolest dude around while Hoseok was sweet. Lastly, Jungkook is just Jongkook. I don't know how to describe this cutie pie. The boys know each other from high school and still stick together until now. Netherless, I still can't get him out of my mind. That pitiful guy.

"You must be curious about Taehyung right?" Jimin nonchalantly ask while eating.

"He's not like that before. He used to be really nice and friendly with people." Yoongi added.

"Whatever happens to him, time will solve everything. You guys just need to hang in there and believe in him." Time will always be the answer. No matter how hurt you are, you will slowly accept it.

"Wow, you sound like you have experience with this painful, heartbroken stuffs." Hoseok look disbelief with my words just now.

"Been there, and done t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter