Chapter 3 - The One That Got Away

Metanoia | Kim Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

--------
From that night, we have been closer to each other than ever. We keep meeting at night, having small talk over a cup of coffee. I always feel giddy whenever he is near me. His words always turn my world upside down. As I keep spending time with him, I can’t help but falling for him. I realize that he is my teacher, but I can’t control my feeling anymore.

Today lesson starts with English. Nice! I get to see his face again. 5 minutes later, he walks into the class, looking so hot. He greets the class and the lessons start. The lesson is going smooth until someone disturbed me. “Hey, Grace! I can’t help but notice that you are smiling in the class lately, especially in Sir Daniel class.” Such a pain in . 
“Can you stop bothering me? We are in the middle of class.” I ignored him and continue focusing on the lessons.

“Then, who are the lovey-dovey couple that I saw few days ago. You’ve shot to try on our teacher, why not be with me instead? I can give you more than him. He smirked proudly as a sign he winning this stupid thing. “Shut up, stupid! You don’t know anything.” I raised my voice towards him and startled the class.

“Grace, may I know why you sound so angry in my class? You look like something is bothering you. Whatever you feel right now, doesn’t interrupt your friend in the class. I’ll put you on detention after school. ! I give that stupid deadliest glare. He keeps bothering me throughout the day.

After long a tiring lesson, the class finally ends. Oh crap, I’ve got detention to be done. I sighed heavily and decided to take a sleep throughout the detention. I plug the earphones and play the lullabies song and slowly feeling asleep until someone took my earphones off. Slowly, I open my eyes and Sir Daniel face popped in front of my face. I almost fell from my seat until he holds me by the shoulder.

“Sorry I startle you, but Little Missy, you’ve got some explanation to do. Why are you mad earlier in the class? Is it because of me? “He keeps getting closer, as I can almost felt his breath. I push him off slowly and he pulled a nearby chair and sit facing me. Silence hits me and I wonder how to put the words nicely.

“Are you going to keep silence? I’m going to leave then.” He sat up from the seat and almost walked away until I halt him. “Wait, I’m going to explain to you. I raised my voice earlier because the person beside me keeps bothering me.” 
“As I know, you are not someone who will be affected by others. Why don’t you just ignore him.. you just..”
“How can I ignore him when he is speaking ill about me and you together?” Damn, I didn’t mean to say that. Grace, your mouth should been sew together, geez. He just chuckled and let a small laugh.  How can he laugh about this matter? I almost left him in the class until he pull me back right to the seat.

“Other person needs to knock your head before you can tell it by yourself. I should give him good grades since he unconditionally help me.” This is getting weird. Our conversation keeps getting odd. “I’ll get straight to the point, Grace. We have been so close since I met you personal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter