Chapter 6 - Realization

Metanoia | Kim Taehyung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night I’ve been thinking about Taehyung being Daniel’s brother. Daniel never told me anything about having a brother in Korea. Should I told him about my relationship with Daniel? I guess I should but it was in the past. Telling him won’t bring any good. I should let it passed by. Hopefully, it will be better for him not knowing the truth.

--------

Taehyung has been in good mood lately. Bangtan boys were also amazed by him who opened up more to them. Taehyung was a playful boy, he would make funny faces and entertained us with his witty jokes. Jimin would always be his prey. Well, since Jimin’s reaction was priceless. We were having small talk in a coffee shops, laughing and bickering with each other. I love being around the boys as they have so much fun. I excused myself to get a sweets with Jimin offered to follow me.

“Hey, Grace. What kind of sweets you want? I’ll buy it for you.” Jimin flashed his cheeky smile. Hmm.. I smell something fishy here.

“What do you want, Chim?” I’m giving him suspicious look as he seemed too nice.

“You’ve got me. I need your help, Grace.” He scratched his neck nervously.

“It’s a girl, right?”

“Yeah, daebak. How did you know?” he was amazed to my analyzing skills.

“Because I am girl, stupid. How can I help you, Mr Madly in Love?” I crossed my arms waiting for his answers. Don’t tell me it…..

“Soo Ah. I want to ask her out on a date, and I really need your help.”

“I knew it. You’ve been giving her this flirty look in the class. Woah, bro. She’s good for you. Of course, I will.” I highed five Jimin and nudged his shoulder. I never noticed that a pair of eyes was watching us from afar.

--------------

Geez, why she and Jimin looked so happy. They were extra sweet towards each other. Did Jimin had a crush on her? Why did I care? We chatted until late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter