CHAPTER 1: Intro

Touch

 

She is twenty-one and she is forever alone. No, who said she ain’t pretty, who said she ain’t got that body, who said she ain’t got that badass. She is a girl that a boy afraid to approach. She is a bad female of the Seoul City. She got that fashion, she got that style, she got that natural beauty and she got that charisma oozing wildly around her.

 

Chaerin check herself on the mirror and smudge some lip gloss on her lips. She pucks her lips, spreading it around as she flicks her eyelashes with her fingers softly.

 

“Chae, are you done?” Park Bom, her best friend asked.

                “DONE!!” She chirped and they walk out from the ladies.

 

Another tiring day with assignments, projects and studios but they are done for today. Now it’s time for P A R T Y!

 

*************************

 

“Hyung! Wanna join us partying tonight?” Seungri patted Jiyong’s back.

                “Where?”

“The new Flow club”

                “Come on, let’s go. You’ve been work up with your work for too long…” TOP added.

“But, I haven’t done yet”

                “Well, that’s it GD, you are so going with us!” TOP drags him out from the room.

 

****************************

 

G-Dragon, TOP and Seungri were in the club and some of the fan notice and they were making chaos.

 

Chaerin sat on her table and get annoyed with the sudden chaos. those whoever celebrity that just come in. She take a sip of her drink as she eyed the door and the movement of the crowds. She can see three people, one blonde, one brown and one silver haired.

 

“Tell me Chae, when will you end your so called ‘single’ life?” Dara asked while stirring her drink.

                “I don’t know, let me see… Ten years from now?”

“Oh, shut that up. Who are the one that was squealing like crazy when we walk in front of a baby store?” Minzy snapped.

                “Oh, it’s not my fault if I was dreaming to have a baby, duh, everyone did!”

“But, not when you are single. You can’t have a baby if you are a single and a, you know, ” Dara giggles.

                “Why not?”

“Because when you never do ‘that’ how come you got a baby?” Bom voiced.

                “Can’t I?” Chaerin makes an innocent face.

“Oh my God, now who are the one that always in the dean list of the university every sem? I can’t believe it’s you? Pshht~~” Minzy snorted.

 

Dara rolled her eyes around, looking for something as she thinks. Suddenly an idea appears in her mind and she smirks. She nudge Bom’s shoulder and Bom turns to look at her with questioning face.

 

“How about we make her drunk and get her sleep a man?” Dara whispered.

                “What?!” Bom half shouted.

 

That makes both Chaerin and Minzy turn their gaze to the two unnies. Dara grins and Bom smiles, hiding their secret.

 

“What? No way. We can’t deceive her” Bom whispers as they twist their head to the back.

                “Oh come on. I think if she did it, her hormone will be balanced and she will stop all of her obsession to baby…” Dara suggests.

“But, making her loose her ity when drunk? That’s bad”

                “Haish… Do you want to help or do you want to keep looking at her ‘baby obsession’ even in her drawings for another ten years?”

 

Bom stares at Dara as her mind working, imagining Chaerin making more babies clothes and even makes a lot more baby style design. And her obsession on collecting baby stuff. Bom keep on imagining when the collections getting more, oh no!

She is definitely going to throw my stuff out to keep her baby’s shoes collection. NO! She’s unpredictable, ya know.

 

Bom snapped back in reality while shooking her head. She scrunched her face and making a disgusted face.

 

“She.Need.To.Be.Laid” Bom uttered.

                “So yeah! Are you in?” Dara shoved her pinky finger.

“So in!”

 

-----

 

“Stop it hyung, you’ve been drinking like 20 glass already” Seungri try to stop Jiyong from drinking another glass.

                “Oh, come on, aren’t you guys who inviting me here to get drunk? Duh!” Jiyong scoffed.

“Well, we said ‘having fun’ not ‘getting drunk’. Get that?” TOP pushed Jiyong.

 

Jiyong falls on the couch of the VIP lounge, which keeping the fan girls away from them in the private area. Jiyong scooted and looked down the big window that separating them from the view of the crowds down at the dance floor.

 

“Well, hyung, I aint’ going to back you up again if you getting caught sleeping with a random girl again”

                “And I am so not going to help you get rid of the girls”

“Oh, come on, we need to live. Have fun as long as you live, duh”

                “Huh, whatever”

“Oh look, God, y lady down there. Pheww~~” Seungri darted her eyes to a girls group.

                “Where?” Jiyong throws his gaze down there again.

“Which one?” TOP turned to ask.

                “There, the four girls. The brown haired, the red haired, the black haired and the blonde haired”

“Oh, yeah, wow, the red is hot”

                “Pssht—the black one is much more hotter”

“Woah~ I found a new food for tonight, yummy” Jiyong his lips as he talks.

                “STOP THAT ERTED MIND OF YOUR!” TOP smacked the back of his head and he whined.

 

Still, the drunk man gets up from his seat, pulled his red beanie down as he walks down the stairs, to the group.

 

-------

 

“Oh look, we can use that man who is coming toward us” Dara pointed to the red beanie man.

                “Oh, why he looks familiar?” Bom tapped her fingers on her chin as she thinks.

 

“Hello ay ladayh..” the red beanie man talks in pirates English slang.

                “Oh, hello ay man~~” the drunk Chaerin replies.

“Woah, you are so damn hot, hottie, wanna dance?” he pulls Chaerin hands and chaerin voluntarily walks with him to the dance floor.

 

Dara and Bom gasped as they saw Chaerin going up and down that guy in a y move. Well, it’s not weird to see she’s dance y move on the dance floor when they goes clubbing but grinding on stranger? That’s new.

 

Her face, her style, her make up and her hair always makes people misunderstood her. They thought she’s the baddest female of the Seoul city. She was the VIP members of almost all the club in Seoul. She get invites to almost all party held in the Seoul. She dress up to the fullest and she dares to try the most daring clothes if you ask her too.

 

Somehow somewhat, she’s just a cute 21 years old girls in the heart. She is badass, she got that y moves but she’s quite conservatives in some part.

 

Bom and Dara looks at each other with slightly opens mouth. They gasp before giggles.

 

“Sorry Chaerin, but we are tired of your immatureness”

                “Unnie, what were you guys talk about?” Minzy cuts in the middle.

“Err.. Nothing?” Dara shrugged.

                “None of your business, young lady” Bom sip her drinks and they act like they did nothing wrong.

 

------

 

“Damn it, gosh, you got me hard baby” GD whispers to her ears.

 

Chaerin was grinding her hips on his groins and she can feel that it’s getting bigger behind her. She giggles. She let his hand roams around her hips and slightly touching her womanhood.

 

“—“ she cursed.

                “Let’s go” he pushed her on the hips.

 

They are gone when Dara and Bom get their eyes on the floor.

 

“Oh my God, where are them?” Bom panicked.

                “Bleh—they must having fun. Let em be” Dara empty her glass and she grins to Bom.

 

Bom looks at Dara. Well, she had that innocent face but no, she wasn’t that innocent. Believe me.

 

 



 

NOTES:

The introduction to the girls and boys. It's ed up, I know. Gosh, now I'm in writing second party's POV. Grr--

Okay fine, I'll be using my first party's POV back next. 

Well, my head is throbbing and I need sleep. Good night (GMT+8)