Are you okay?

Remember Me (Taewin/Winyong) Taeyong x Winwin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were playing at the beach, splashing water at each other, making sand castles, playing beach volleyball, swimming contests, and more.

Winwin, currently at the water, suddenly saw how the water changed to  red, the color of blood specifically. He quickly stood still, shocked. What made him more anxious and scared is that, a head of the baby he saw at the room he was trapped in, floated around him. It's empty eye sockets were like staring at Winwin.

Things got way more weird when the baby's head opened its mouth, angrily muttering the words "You're next!" repeatedly. He was shaking already, scared so much that he tried running back to the shore, but failed to do so when something behind him pulled him back to the waters. He was being drowned, forced underwater. He started to lose consciousness, getting weaker and tired.
 

Taeyong who was sitting and making sand structures noticed the absence of someone. He quickly searched around the area, stopping at a part of the ocean where Winwin was standing still and staring at the water.

Taeyong calmed down but he felt that something is odd about Winwin again. He got more confused when the boy suddenly fell to the water, not rising for  almost 30 seconds. Taeyong got anxious and after a few more seconds, he decided to quickly swim going to Winwin.

When he reached the boy, Winwin was still not moving. Taeyong instantly raised the body of the boy, making him more shocked when he sees that the other boy is unconscious.

He panicked as he walked going to the shore, carrying Winwin. He laid the body on the sand, and did the emergency procedures that he studied in case of accidents or such. When Winwin sill did not wake up, he decided to do CPR. Soon, it got the attention of Johnny and Ten who ran towards them and kept shouting the boy's name. "Winwin! Winwin!"

Taeyong moved to have more reach on the unconscious boy's head. 'I need to do this, I'm sorry for our first kiss to be like this.' He thought to himself before finally doing the procedure. He slowly reached down, and by the time that he was about to go for the 'kiss', the boy that was unconscious below him started coughing. 

Taeyong was frozen in his position, while Winwin slowly regained consciousness.

"Winwin-ah?" He slowly said.

"Taeyong hyung? What are you doing?" The now conscious boy asked with wide open eyes.

"W-well... Its nothing!" Winwin still looked at him, only raising one brow.

"Nothing? Dude you were about to kiss the guy." The Chicago boy started to tease the eldest again, now that Winwin is safe and the atmosphere is getting lighter.

"Its b-because!" His voice crack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter