Nightmares

Remember Me (Taewin/Winyong) Taeyong x Winwin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun rose above the mountains and it's light reaches the curtains of the room where Taeyong and Winwin where sleeping at. After a while, the room was slowly getting warmer. Taeyong slowly woke up due to the increasing temperature in the room, agitating him. He tried to move around but he was trapped under someone's arm.

'Winwin-ah~ You still smell good even with the disgusting contaminated sterile smell of the room.' He snuggled closer to the body of the other boy and despite getting his day ruined by the sun, Winwin was there to make it better.

"Wow to see the same scene twice, only that the perpetrator is different." Johnny said while holding a plastic bag filled with foods and drinks. Taeyong on the other hand, instantly turned around so that his back is facing Winwin. He was as red as a tomato at this point, and was cursing himself repeatedly for not controlling himself.

"W-what are you doing here anyways? Where is Ten?" The flustered boy asked.

"Whoa chill man one question at a time. First, I am here to visit you two since I am a very kind friend worried about his friends." To which Taeyong huffed, making Johnny give him a sassy look and continued.

"Second is that he was called by the doctor in charge of Winwin."

"Ohh okay..." He had nothing more to say and the room went quiet again. Johnny was getting bored, and so he decided to recall some things that happened yesterday.

"So yesterday, I noticed that a certain someone was in Winwin's bed, and he couldn't stop himself from cuddling with Winwin. And this someone slept with Winwin again and in the morning, he was smiling like an idiot under Winwin's arm. He wasn't even content with that, he even sniffed Winwin like he was a dog." Johnny was wiggling his eyebrows like a maniac while rolling his tongue.

"I-it's not like that! Tha-that was just my habit!" Taeyong's voice cracked at the last word, making Johnny fall to his knees while clutching his stomach due to his laughing outbreak.

"Ya! Stop making fun of Taeyong. We don't know how a person, hopeless in his crush, feels.

"That doesn't make me feel better in anyway... You guys do know I'm your hyung right? And that I always take care of you..." Taeyong was not feeling the teasing of the two. All of a sudden Winwin woke up putting his hands around Taeyong's waist, and his head on the boy's shoulde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter