Jeju!

Remember Me (Taewin/Winyong) Taeyong x Winwin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day has come upon them, and their beauty sleep was disturbed by Taeyong's phone ringing.

He lazily stretched his hand to grab the phone that was on the drawer, and answered the call.

"Hell-"

"Taeyong!! Johnny just won 4 tickets for a vacation at Jeju Island! Hurry and pack your things, we're leaving after 2 hours. Your lazy asses better be prepared when we're there!" He was interrupted by Ten's loud mouth, making him way more annoyed, and quickly cutting off the call. He looked at the time and it was still 3:00AM.

"Winwin... Winwin-ah~" he tried waking up the other who just grunted in response.

"Ten said that Johnny won tickets for four going to Jeju. We should prepare before they come here, I don't want to have him nagging like my mother again." Winwin still didn't wake up.

"I'll buy you a gallon of your favorite ice cream after the trip?" Still nothing...

"Fine, 3 gallons?" With this, the sleeping boy straight up stood and stretched his body.

"What are we waiting for! We're going to be late, hurry and fix our luggage. I will be taking a bath first."

"Yes sir!" Taeyong replied back, followed with a sigh. 'Anything for ice cream... He will probably catch a cold. It even has more worth than me.'

Taeyong fixed the things that he will be using in their mini vacation, while Winwin finished taking a bath. He came out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

Taeyong who was lying down instantly sat and what he is looking at right now is breathtaking. Winwin's body that was still wet is like glistening due to the lighting, enhancing his lean body more and showing more of the visible lines of his 6 pack. His hair dripping droplets of water, and his now y red lips.

He couldn't stop staring at how hot Winwin looked, but its not like the first time he sees this. Moments later, Winwin sneezed, snapping Taeyong back to his senses. 'Stop dreaming Taeyong, it's better to just stay as his best friend.'

He grabbed his towel beside him and went to Winwin. He wiped the boy's hair and body, helping in the drying process.

"Thank you Taeyong hyung~" Winwin cutely thanked the other, while removing the towel wrapped around his waist. Taeyong was caught off guard and was flustered at how blunt Winwin is. Winwin saw him and just giggled.

"It's not like we're of different genders, we're guys! And besides, it's just us. We've been together so long that we have a special relationship already."

"Yeah... I just hope t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter