Don't leave me

Remember Me (Taewin/Winyong) Taeyong x Winwin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me most. You wouldn't even be in this bed if only I was not so selfish, and if I only came home earlier. Please, I beg of you... Wake up. I can't be happy right now, seeing you like this. You suffered too much, Please..." Winwin heard someone cry out while holding his hand. 'Who are you?' The weak boy thought as he slowly drifted back to sleep.

'I'm so stupid! How could I not even know this? If only you did not believe him back then, that it's okay for you to go and have fun with your friends. If only I did not go, I could have protected you from any danger. They believed in me, that I could take care and protect you, but what did I do? My selfishness almost got you killed!' The boy continuously blamed himself, taking another sip of his now warm ice cold americano.

Days passed and Winwin still didn't wake up, it also had been days since the worried boy got any sleep. He was too worried and too guilty to be even able to take a nap. He was again getting emotional while caressing the other boy's cheeks. The sleeping boy eventually gained consciousness and slowly tried to open his eyes, only to get blinded by the strong light coming from the room's light bulbs.

The other boy saw this and got shocked, later replaced by happiness. "Winwin-ah! You're awake. Finally..." He didn't try holding back his tears, giving the woken boy a tight hug.

"I'm sorry but, who are you?" Winwin tried to muster his strength just to be able to mutter these words weakly. Despite being shocked by his question, the boy quickly introduced himself.

"It's me, Taeyong." He answered. Winwin tried to say something but coughed instead due to his throat being very dry and hoarse. Taeyong's instincts kicked in and hurriedly grabbed the pitcher filled with water and poured some amount to his glass. He first helped Winwin sit up by placing some more pillows behind the boy, and then later handed the glass filled with water.

"Here drink some water." The Chinese boy drank all of the water and placed it in the desk beside him, giving thanks to Taeyong.

"Taeyong...? Taeyong hyung!" He soon got his memory to come back and clear up the questions in his mind. Winwin gave the other boy another hug upon recognizing him.

"You've gotten so thin! Look at yourself, you have big dark eyebags now. Are you even sleeping properly?" The Chinese boy worriedly asked.

"This is nothing, you are even thinner than before too... I missed you..." Taeyong changed the subject. He couldn't stop himself from yawning after seeing Winwin finally awake and okay.

"I knew it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter