Welcome home

Remember Me (Taewin/Winyong) Taeyong x Winwin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After paying up the hospital bill, they had a taxi stop over which they hired. They first went to bring Johnny and Ten home, before heading back to their apartment.

They were at their desired destination and payed the driver. Taeyong grabbed all of the bags containing their clothing, and gave the key to Winwin.

"You open the apartment. You just came out of the hospital, so I will do the hard things for you." He explained, with the other giving a slow nod.

They entered the building and then the elevator. The elevator stopped and they proceeded to their own apartment, which is the best one in the whole building.

Winwin opened the door with the key, and they both went inside. He the lights and got startled by party poppers popping.

"Winwin-ah! Welcome home~" Taeyong warmly exclaimed, putting down the party poppers to give the other a tight hug.

"Yah! You're literally crushing me."

"Owh, sorry. I just missed you soo much!" Taeyong happily explained to the other.

"We were almost always together though?"

"Yeah, but I miss being with you in our home. Anyways, go and rest for a while. I will be preparing something for us to eat, and if you would, please take a bath too. I hate the smell of that hospital." The Korean boy advised the other while pointing at the bathroom, with his other hand pinching his nose.

"As if I'm the only one who reeks of the same hospital smell... I will be taking a bath then, you better prepare some luxurious dinner for us." He flicked the other's forehead, earning a groan.

Taeyong firstly put their baggage to their respective rooms and went on to work at the kitchen. Winwin then went on to have his shower. 

 

Taeyong was preparing Garlic Butter Shrimp, Vegetable Fried Rice and Carbonara for dinner, matched with home brewed black coffee. 'Pretty sure Winwin should be satisfied with what I prepared'

(Just for those who wants to know how it looks)

 

He placed the dishes on top of the dining table and set out some plates and eating utensils. He was feeling proud of himself with how far he has come with cooking, for the sake of Winwin. He was already sitting, just waiting for the Chinese boy to sit down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter