A wonderful day

Remember Me (Taewin/Winyong) Taeyong x Winwin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeah. It's so beautiful, just like you..." Winwin suddenly blurt out, making everyone drop their jaw to the floor.

"What the hell did I just hear?" Johnny retorted, his eyes open wide. Ten did the same and nodded, agreeing with Johnny.

"Uhm... Taeyong's very beautiful?" Winwin still said, not noticing how the person mentioned beside him, was blushing so much.

The two boys looked at each other and slowly smiled. They were about to celebrate for the new relationship of the two, but the cruise signaled that they were there already.

They took their luggage and on the way, Winwin intertwined their hands. Taeyong was feeling hot already. 'The gods might've heard my desperate prayers. Thank you! I could get used to this all day'

They went down, still with their hands intertwined. As they stepped down the final step, there were several people in uniform that welcomed them. 

"Oh my gosh! They're so cute!"

"I know right. They are so relationship goals!"

"I envy them though."

"They're like the perfect couple." The people were whispering at each other, though Taeyong clearly heard them. He was very happy by that moment already, people thinking they were the perfect couple and he's beside his first love.

He didn't know if Winwin heard them, but he noticed how he held tighter and smiled more as they passed by.

The other boys, Johnny and Ten, already went ahead to their room, excited for the beach. 
 

"Hey Winwin? Can I ask something?" Taeyong fiddled with his fingers. They were sitting in the couch beside their bed after putting their luggage at the side.

"Mhmm?" Winwin hummed, telling the boy to go ahead and ask. He was sitting down relaxed on the couch, while Taeyong was sitting upright, nervous like hell.

"What y-you said a while ago, when you called me beautiful. I-is that... True?" He felt his cheeks getting warmer and his palm sweating.

"Hmmm." The Chinese boy straighten up his body and then, put his head on the other boy's lap. He saw how Taeyong's eyes grew wide and how he was frozen in place. He laughed softly before finally answering the question.

"Of course~ I am not lying or what. Your beauty is just so breathtaking, I wanted to say it since we met to be honest." He took some time saying it while fixing the boy's hair. Taeyong muttered a weak "Okay."

 

"Hyung, will y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter