XTRA: Lists

Exploding Dishes and Other Reasons Im Nayoung is Tired

POWERS

  • Nayoung - Can control her telekinesis. Keeps the rest of them in line (read: alive).

  • Minkyung - X-Ray Vision. Not used properly.

  • Kyungwon - Super Strong. Rearranges furniture.

  • Eunwoo - Can Shapeshift. Still working on controlling it.

  • Yebin - Struggles to control her elasticity. Lazy.

  • Jieqiong - Controls water. Paranoid about peeping toms?

  • Yewon - Glows. Also Telekinesis? Who knows. Literal sunshine. Literally.

  • Sungyeon - Breaks glass. Imitates people. Mostly Nayoung.

  • Siyeon - Gets hot. Literally.

  • Kyla - Electricity. Mostly static. Difficult to wake up. Bad hair day every day.

Other Characters' Powers

  • Sejeong - Empath. Very short-term prophecy. Deals with feels.

ROOMMATES

  • Nayoung, Minkyung, and Kyungwon

  • Eunwoo and Jieqiong

  • Yebin and Siyeon

  • Yewon, Sungyeon, and Kyla

RULES

  • do not heat glass without supervision from Nayoung (except in the microwave)

  • always wear slippers in the kitchen.

  • do not play bug pranks on Sungyeon

  • try to keep your limbs in the same room as the rest of your body

  • water is to remain in the sink or the tub except with Nayoung's permission

  • do not threaten people with things above their body weight

  • do not threaten people with other people

  • do not stare through walls into other people's bedrooms

  • do not look through walls with bad intent

  • no drinks or non-solid food in carpeted rooms

  • do not startle Yebin while she is stretched

  • do not eat Nayoung's Lucky Charms

  • keep it PG in the common areas (language and behavior)

INCIDENTS

Exploding Plate Incident - Siyeon's fault entirely. She thought it was a good idea to superheat a glass plate. It was not a good idea. Jieqiong was picking glass out of her hair for days, and it resulted in two rules: don't heat glass without supervision from Nayoung except in the microwave, and always wear slippers in the kitchen.

Shattered Windows Incident - The only time Sungyeon was the direct cause of Nayoung's morning headache. Also how Sungyeon found out about her other power. She saw a spider and screamed, shattering her bedroom window (outwards, thankfully for them) and causing temporary deafness for her roommates, Yewon and Kyla. This resulted in one rule: no one is allowed to play bug pranks on Sungyeon. Real bugs, unfortunately, aren't really in Nayoung's realm of control.

Superheated Radiator Incident - Minkyung was definitely involved. Like, super involved. In fact, if Minkyung hadn't catcalled a changing Jieqiong, Jieqiong might not have shot water at her and the water wouldn't have gotten into to radiator, which means Siyeon would have never tried to jump start it with her powers, which means the radiator would have never caught the curtains on fire or ruined the wall. It's Minkyung's fault entirely.

Milk Incident - Yebin tried to serve herself breakfast from the living room, but somehow her arm snapped back into place and the milk ended up all over the couch and the carpet. They had to replace the couch and even with several steamings, the carpet never quite smelled the same. They replaced it within a few months. This resulted in two rules: no drinks or non-solid food where there is carpet, and never startle Yebin while she's stretched.

Mistaken Animal Incident - The reason that the girls will never go to the zoo again. Not if Nayoung can help it. Eunwoo got startled in the petting zoo area and turned into a bunny. When it was time to go, no one could figure out which bunny was Eunwoo, so they took their best guess. They had to return the bunny that night and spent the next three hours herding and examining each bunny to find Eunwoo. The head zoo keeper was less than amused. He spent those three hours on a spiel about how superhumans were a plague on society.