Accidentally Meeting

Better To Stay?! | (BTS x Reader)

*on the airport at Incheon*

 

I gulped. Scared as . Yet with growing excitement.

It has been a long time. 

I'm still not used to airplanes, not like I had the chance to them, you know.

 

So.. Where am I supposed to go from here?

I stood there awkwardly holding my belongings.

. I'm bad at this stuff. This airport is way too big for me. I'll totally get lost if I don't ask at the reception.

I turned to go when suddenly I heard some girls's loud laughter coming from behind me.

 

"Huh?" In surprise of the sound of camera shutters going off I had to turn around

 

My sight was even more surprising than what I paired the shutter sounds with.

 

A group of people just came out from the departure area. Their were six guys outstanding even from that group. Their vibes were definitely not ordinary. Some in fashionable clothings. Some in glasses ,with bags and all with strong charisma. What's going on?

Don't tell me.

Am I in the middle of a celebrity arrival?? Just like in those movies. And it's actually happening to me.

 

I was just looking at them as they walked past me.

*sights*

I wish I was this cool. Greeted by fans. In fashionable clothings and managers. With a life, a career.

Maybe one day..

 

Lost in my thoughts when I looked up they were already ahead. Surrounded by the fans and the press. So I turned around to start walking to the reception.. Then suddenly I realised that I have left my luggage on the floor.

"." I swore as I turned back around 

*bumps*

"Ouch." I gasped in pain from the crash "Oh.."

And I turned around way too suddenly bumping into someone. So me.

"Oh, I'm really sorry." He blurted in Korean

I looked up at the guy with black glasses and a black mouth mask in front of me.

"It's okay. I'm sorry."

 

It still hurts.

 

"You left these." He was holding my passport and tickets in his hand

I slowly took them from him. Still taken.

When did I drop these? .

"Oh. Thank you. I didn't even notice."

"No problem. You're not the only one this happened to." He stood there for a second

"Anyways. Then I'll be going now."

He slightly bowed saying his goodbye, and so did I, as he picked up his black stylish bag and walked off.

 

His vibes were certainly similar to those ahead. I wonder if he was with them or not.

Or maybe it's just the Korean vibes. Successful and well mannered. Beats me.

 

Anyways, let's go.

*grabs luggage*
 

 

 



GUY IN GLASSES POV.

 

 

We landed earlier than exxpected. I guess it's better if less people are waiting for us at the gate.

We got up from our seats as we were first to get off.

 

"You can't find it? Are you sure you didn't leave it back there at the airport?"

"Oh." I turned in the direction of the sound

"No. I've seen him carry it as we took off." Hoseok stated leaning agaist his seat

 

It didn't take a moment to realise Namjoon lost something.

 

"We're gonna go ahead with Jungkook." Taehyung said grabbing his bag and going after the others

"Okay, okay." Namjoon said while looking through the seats "It must have fell down."

I sighted.

"Just go ahead with the others, everyone is getting off the plane." I said

"I think it's in the toilet." He looked up at me

"Why there?"

"I forgot to put it away when we got up." He was already on his way to open in the nearest cabin "Found it."

I sighted "Hurry up and let's go."

 

We grabbed our bags just to reach the others halfway. 

Obviously we were to be the last ones. Even the economy class was in front of us.

Something always happens when it comes to Namjoon.

 

Suddenly I saw a woman in front of us dropping something. And with no idea she walked by.

20 meters ahead she still didn't notice.

 

"Oh, she dropped this." Taehyung stopped beside it "Should we give it back?" Then turned to us

 

Then I looked at it and it was another damn passport. I chuckled to myself. 

 

"We can't just leave it here." I leaned down to grab it "She'll need it."

"Then we'll go ahead. You stay back and give it to her so they don't notice much." Namjoon said walking ahead with us

"Right." I replied stopping "Then you go ahead."

 

 

I saw them walk off a bit then I went after too.

 

I looked around as I stepped out. Seems like the press has went after them. 

And there she was.

 

I quickly walked up to her in an attempt to give her the passport without others noticing much. But in my attempt I didn't encounter her turning back all of a sudden.

*bumps*

"Oh.." I dropped my bag then looked up "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, I'm sorry." She said with slightly off accent

I frowned for a moment wondering where she was from, then I reached out "You left these."

"Oh. Thank you. I didn't even notice."

 

Obviously.

 

"No problem. You're not the only one this happened to." I smiled bahind my mask

I don't think she knows who I am. I'm somewhat relieved.

But, she does kind of look familiar.

I don't we we have ever met though.

Then I realised I starred at her.

"Anyways. I'll be going now."

 

I walked off to the others that were waiting in the car for me.

Still thinking. Where have I seen her before?

 

 

 



YEON'S POV.

 

 



 

So I've arrived. Finally.

On the way I just kept starring out the subway. Korea might have changed a lot along these years. Yet it still has the same feeling to it. It feels undescribable. Simply home.
For some reason my mind kept wondering of that group at the airport. I'm curious. Who were they? I'm not up to date with kpop anymore ,but I just wonder. Maybe I'll find out later on or just forget about it.  
If only I can reach a fraction of their level.
Or just get accepted.
Please.. *sight*

Anyways. The apartment is huge and spacious. I wasn't expecting it to be so luxurious. And the rent is incredibly cheap here, especially considering that we're in Seoul. Damn Jake. You know people. I'm really so lucky. 
Other than me there are three girls living here. They're all Korean, really kind and they all study at different Universities. 
Side note. They said I can have as much as I want from the rice they make. Sweet.
I can't even believe how easy it is to be away from my family. It's hurtful to admit and say this. But I am so much happer alone. More at home here than with them. More welcomed by total strangers than by my own family. How ironic.
The guy that gave my passport back. The connections that help me. The girls that make sure I feel comfortable and eat well. Eat well damn it. And they're not my mom.
.
What have I been missing out on in life all this time?
I mean other than everything.


I lifted up my suitcase to then drop it on the bed. My bed. 
Nicely floored bedroom, with heating. Clean and neatly furnished with a bed nicely tucked in by the fluffy and puffed up pillows and duvet. It's all been waiting for me. Like this room knew I was coming. Even if I knew it was the work of those nice girls. I can't wait to hop in the middle of it.


As I unpacked, my mind wondered off again. And once again when I showered. Even hopping in the middle of the cloudlike bedding that literally felt like heaven against my back, I was still thinking about that guy.
 

Damn it. I didn't even see his face. So why can't I get him off my mind? Maybe his kindness is the reason I keep thinking back to that scenario. I just can't tell.
 

Anyhow. 
 

I'm here. 
 

I'm home. 
 

And I can't wait to start my life.