-=Like the smoke my love faded away=-

day by day

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun entered their dorm with grocery bags on their hands.

 

They notice the gloomy atmosphere in the living room with Donghae and Shindong in a daze while Leeteuk was clearly crying even though his head is lowered.

 

They were sure their leader tried to talk to kibum again, and like always he failed and broke into tears.

 

 

They just straightly walked to the kitchen and placed the bags on the table.

 

Both of them pulled out a chair and sat, they just looked each other and sighed.

 

They will never get accustomed with this kind of environment around them when they were previously very familiar with a happy and lively mood.

 

 

They can’t believe that the loud and jungle like dorm of them became gloomy and depressing.

 

And clearly all of them especially both of them will not forget when Kibum erupted.

 

It was not a very nice memory to remember,

 

 

 

not at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Flashback)

 

 

The boys managed to break Kibum and Leeteuk apart after a few exchange of punches, kicks and pushes.

 

They can’t still believe that Leeteuk and Ryn were really together,

 

it’s just their luck to come across with them when they were walking home.

 

 

Shindong, Donghae and a few members immediately took their leader away for awhile; they will be staying at Siwon’s place, at least until they had the two cooled off their heads.

 

 

Sungmin, Kyuhyun and the rest forcedly dragged Kibum to their dorm, he was really strong when he’s mad because they had a hard time calming him down,

 

he even manage to throw a punch at Yesung who was quickly pulled out by Ryeowook before the two start another fight.

 

 

Kibum immediately stormed in his room when they finally entered the dorm.

 

 

They thought he would finally calm down but they were startled when they heard some crashing noise.

 

Sungmin and Kyuhyun quickly went to look what’s happening and they saw an overly enraged kibum.

 

He started to throw across the wall everything that he can grab.

 

He was yelling and cursing and some more yelling while throwing stuffs.

 

 

Kyuhyun was about to enter his room to stop him but Sungmin quickly grabbed him and shook his head.

 

They just allowed him to let all his anger out, and maybe by then he could finally calm down.

 

 

Both of them just watched Kibum as he slowly wrecked his room while crying his eyes out and yelled with all his might.

 

 

Everything inside was untouched, not a single object unbroken.

 

 

It hurts them to see their friend in that situation but if it will satisfy his anger so be it.

 

 

 

 After awhile they thought it was all over when he stood still and breathe hard, he started to walk towards their comfort room and they thought he would just fix his self a bath or anything.

 

 

They eased up when he entered the comfort room calmly, but was surprised to hear a loud crash, all of them this time went running towards it just to find the door locked.

 

 

They forcedly kicked the door and it swung open revealing an exhausted kibum kneeling on the floor with a bleeding hand and a broken mirror on the wall.

 

 

 

(Flashback ended)

 

 

 

 

 

That memory was very frightening for them;

 

 

 

it was a onetime happening that they don’t want to be witnessing again.