-=Like the wind my heart is shaking=-

day by day

 

(Flashback)

 

 

 

It’s been two weeks since Ryn have told Kibum that she and Leeteuk have a relationship and that they are going out.

 

 

She made him believe that Leeteuk was the one she truly loves and not him,

 

 

she can clearly recall his expressions and actions when they met that day;

 

 

she just sadly smiles with all these thoughts.

 

 

She regretted it and that was a fact, but she can no longer back out now...

 

 

she needed him to hate her,

 

 

and she will surely do everything for that to happen.

 

 

 

“Ryn, are you sure about this?” Leeteuk asked, she just smiled at him

 

 

“Ne Oppa, this should happen, I’m just worried about you."

 

 

"This may start a fight between you or with the rest of the boys.” she looked down;

 

 

she doesn’t want him to see the pain in her eyes.

 

 

Leeteuk just smiled as he lifts her face to look at him, 

 

 

“Don’t worry about me, and surely the boys can handle themselves"

 

 

"It’s you I’m worried about, are you really sure you want this we can still stop this and just tell him everything”

 

 

he really wanted to convince her to just tell kibum everything but like always she just shook her head and sadly smiled.

 

 

“Anyi Oppa, we already started, just a little more and this will be all done..."

 

 

"it’s been two weeks since we last talked, and I just needed closure to ease myself."

 

 

"I want to go peacefully, I hope you understand that” she immediately wiped the tears that escaped her eyes.

 

 

Leeteuk was also starting to tear up, but he just held it all for Ryn’s sake. 

 

 

He gently her cheek, all the colors that was once there was replaced with just a pale one.

 

 

 

“I understand” he simply replied, too cautious that his voice might betray him.

 

 

Ryn looked down as she lifts her hand and stared at the ring that bonded her relationship with kibum.

 

 

She gently touches it and she pulled it out of her finger.

 

 

She sadly smiled at it one last time as she places it on Leeteuk’s palm.

 

 

She had the urge to take it back, to take it all back but she just closed her eyes as she started to walk away, not daring to look back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung…” it was Donghae who called his attention from the retreating silhouette of Ryn.

 

 

He looked at him and saw kibum was with them together with the rest of his dongsaeng’s.

 

 

 

He just gave them a blank stare as he receives confused ones.

 

 

 

He kept the ring on his pocket as kibum walked towards him with a furious face.

 

 

 

“What was that?” kibum started, he just smirked at him and shrugged.

 

 

He noticed kibum trembling, maybe from anger.

 

 

“Hyung it’s true?” Shindong asked.

 

 

Leeteuk tried hard to maintain a determined front and they both it when he nodded.

 

 

“I can’t believe of all people you will do this to me hyung..."

 

 

"you know how much I love Ryn, and how much I respected you!"

 

 

"But you both threw it away at the same time!”

 

Kibum yelled as he pushed Leeteuk, a couple of hands on his shoulders trying to calm him down.

 

 

 

Leeteuk took a few steps back and glared at him.

 

 

 

“This is not about you anymore kibum..."

 

 

"just deal with it and move on!” Leeteuk yelled back.

 

 

 

 

Kibum lost all his patience as he landed a fist on his hyung’s face and the latter punched back.

 

 

 

 

It was the beginning of the fight that all of them were involved in.

 

 

 

 

(Flashback ended)