-=I can bear it in some way=-

day by day

 

(Flashback)

 

 

“Oh God! Please tell me you just did not ask me that…”

 

Leeteuk said, he was shocked with what Ryn asked him to do, he can’t even believe she just said it.

 

 

“Please oppa…I have a reason, I just can’t tell you right now, but please…”

 

Ryn tugged the sleeve of his coat and started to beg.

 

 

“I will even kneel if you want, just help me out. It’s for his own good, please…”

 

 

tears are now on the brim of her eyes.

 

 

“Why me?"

 

 

"I mean, why do you want him to leave you?"

 

 

"You both love each other, heck he even took two years just to confess, while we all know since long ago that you both feel the same way with each other.”

 

 

Leeteuk asked her, he was really having a hard time absorbing what’s happening right now.

 

 

 

“Oppa…I have a reason ok, but I can’t tell you…” she reasoned

 

 

 

“And why not?"

 

 

"It’s not like you were just asking me to buy you a pair of shoes, which is easier by the way. But you’re asking me to pretend that we are going out, and you’re planning to tell him, because you want him to leave you."

 

 

"Am I getting this right or I’m just hallucinating right now?” Leeteuk reasoned back at her.

 

 

 

Ryn just bit her lip in frustration, she can’t afford to lose Leeteuk’s help;

 

 

she needs him to make her plan work, but she doesn’t want to say the reason why she was doing this.

 

 

 

“I just can’t, I can’t…” her tears started to fall from her eyes.

 

 

Leeteuk was surprised that she was crying right now, and it just made him even more confuse.

 

 

“Ryn, look, I don’t know why or what hit you to make a decision like this."

 

 

"But I can’t help you if I don’t know the reason why I am doing it in the first place, it’s either you tell me and I’ll consider..."

 

 

"or you not and let’s just forget about this like it didn’t happen, your choice.”  He said in a full definite tone.

 

 

Ryn closed her eyes and looked down, she was debating with herself if she will tell Leeteuk the truth or not.

 

 

 

Leeteuk then started to walk away when she didn’t reply but she quickly grabbed his hand.

 

 

He felt that she was trembling and noticed that she was pale.

 

 

 

“So…?” he asked,

 

 

 

Ryn breathe deeply and wiped her cheeks and determinedly look at him.

 

 

“Ok, I will tell you..."

 

 

"but promise me..."

 

 

"swear with your life that you will not tell anyone, promise me…”she demanded,

 

 

it was then his turn to hesitate, but his will to know the reason still won.

 

 

 

“Yeah, yeah…I promise,” he simply replied.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ryn told him the very truth behind her crazy act awhile ago, and he was just left speechless afterwards.

 

 

 

It was like his brain can’t register what he just heard.

 

 

 

He started to tear up then he looked at Ryn who was simply smiling at him, but her eyes were full of sadness.

 

 

 

He just found his self pulling Ryn into a hug as he understands what she meant.

 

 

 

 

 

Now he knows...

 

 

 

 

 

and he agreed.

 

 

 

 

(Flashback ended)