Caught

Open Notebook
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Caught
     So what if Jeti was having a little fun? They would've been fine if someone hadn't come into the same room as them.
     Type: Slight (Not full )

-*Despite this being the 4th oneshot in the lineup, it was actually the first one I wrote and I was too lazy to go back and edit it so...sorry in advance*-

She had been asleep next to me for a while. She’d resigned to her room mere seconds after arriving home and although the other girls seemed to dismiss her entirely, I couldn’t help myself when I told them I was going to my room as well, but somehow ended up in hers. She’d still been awake when I entered earlier. When she saw me open and close her door she said nothing, she only patted her bed signaling me to join her. Her eyes screamed that she needed sleep, and her body relaxing into mine as she slept told me that she needed me too.

I’d held her for a while before the room got too warm and she rolled away subconsciously. Now she was facing me. I could see her eyes twitch behind her eyelids as she snored slightly. Honestly, and I mean this in the least creepy way possible, watching someone else sleep has to be one of the most mesmerizing things in the worlds. The amount of trust they put in you to be with them when they are most vulnerable is just so gratifying. It’s enough to make someone fall in love with you.

“Tiff…” It was the first time that she’d spoken since falling asleep. I was a little shocked at the sudden sound of her voice given that she wasn’t much of a sleep talker, but I ignored it.

I took another moment of thought to decide if she was still dreaming or if she was actually trying to talk to me, but when she opened her eyes; my answer was handed to me.

“Well hey there sleepy head.” I spoke in a low tone as the hand I had been using to tap an unknown beat on her side floated up to brush a piece of hair out of her eyes. Those chocolate bound orbs should never be covered.

My voice reached her and she smiled at my remark. Her smile made me smile and we both looked like 2 smiling idiots until we started laughing at each other.

We laughed for a bit before settling down. That’s when I allowed my hand to find its way to her side and start tapping out a new beat. She was unfazed by my actions and decided to speak.

“Did you get any sleep or were you just staring at me the whole time?” She knew the answer to that question. She knew that even if my body was just as achy and tired as hers and I’d experienced the same schedule she had, I’d still chose her over sleep every time. So, instead of responding with words, I smiled and quickly brought my lips to hers. At first she was a bit taken aback by my actions, but she quickly reciprocated.

This girl is really is one of the best people to kiss ever. She smiled into every move of our lips and her hand so easily found the back of my head to pull me close. She knew every one of my little ticks and weaknesses and she used them all to her advantage. Given this, I soon found myself weighed down by the girl who had been half asleep a second ago. She broke the kiss only to look at me and smile. I loved when she smiled like this. With her eyes pulling tighter together and her cheeks flushed from the impromptu kissing, it was easy to get lost in her.

Her smile soon faded and was replaced with a smirk. She knows I’ve been gawking at her.

“You really are so attractive when you smile.” I couldn’t resist grazing my hand over her cheek as I spoke. She leaned into my hand, but quickly stopped to speak.

“I’m cute when I smile. I’m attractive when I do this.” She spoke in her husky voice that always sounded like a mixture between her speaking after just waking up and her just finishing after bellowing a note. She knew that I was a er for that voice. I was also a er for how she lowered herself down to kiss my neck after she spoke. The always sleepy singer was a biter, but she was also a delicate kisser and someone who over the places she bit. She was that type of a person.

“Jessica, I swear if you give me another hickey I’m not going to kiss you for a week. I don’t think the makeup artist will believe me if I say I hit myself in the neck with a microphone again.” My statement made Jessica stop kissing and biting me like she had been. She didn’t move her head away from my neck though. Instead she tucked herself deeper into me and began laughing. I could feel the way her body shook as she took in hearty b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter