Pepero

Leader X Maknae: A Series of JiTzu Oneshots
 
Summary: And to think it all started because of an innocent game
Disclaimer: Contains mildly y moment.
 
 

 
 
"THEY KISSED!" 
 
Tzuyu sighed as she heard Chaeyoung cry out. So much for being discreet, she thought as she watched the blushing mess that was Mina and the indifferent Momo casually shrugging off the issue. It was no secret among the members that the two were dating. Heck, all of them were happily in love with their significant other. But, the fans were not aware of this fact and were happily joking about the accident. After all it was  just an innocent game, isn't it? Some fan service for the pleasure of their precious fans.
 
"Tzuyu-ah," Jihyo called out and Tzuyu turned to look at the her, only to see the cheeky smile on the leader's face and the wretched pepero stick in her hand. The maknae opened to protest, but those large puppy eyes just had to gaze up at her. Tzuyu could never really say no to her precious leader. Then again, no one could; the girl was simply adorable. Rolling her eyes, she bent down to Jihyo's level, eliciting a smile from the older girl who opened the packet and placed the chocolate-coated biscuit between her lips.
 
Immediately after taking her first bite, Tzuyu made a mistake of looking up, eyes meeting her unnie's large, mesmerising orbs. She could feel her heartbeat hasten, the eyes acting like a black hole, pulling her in the longer she stared. Honestly, the maknae had an urge to just toss away the biscuit and capture her unnie's lips right there and then. But they were in public, with clicking cameras capturing their every move. One wrong move could lead to the end of their flourishing careers. So she broke off the connection, turning away to avoid kissing away the pout forming on Jihyo's lips.
 
"I can't do this. It's too cringeworthy," she complained, trying to cover up how flustered she was with the excuse. Fortunately, the fans just accepted the event as part of the leader and maknae's usual banter, bursting into a bout of laughter. "But you did it with me before," Nayeon piped up, prompting gasps and cheers from the fans as well as a crestfallen look on Jihyo's face. Really Nayeon unnie, she thought, holding in the urge to knock some sense into the eldest. Instead she glared at Nayeon who merely grinned back in response before turning away to apologise to Jihyo.
 
"It's alright Tzuyu," Jihyo said when the girl tried to apologise, brushing off the matter as though it was no big deal. However, Tzuyu knew the girl was just putting out a front to make herself appear like the mature leader the fans expected her to be and she groaned inwardly. Although she rarely showed it, Jihyo was secretly the jealous type and could hold a grudge for days if she wanted to. Right now was only the calm before the storm and soon, Tzuyu was going to have to brace herself for the impact.
 
Sure enough, as soon as they sang an advanced birthday song for their resident dancer and greeted the fans farewell, the leader had disappeared from Tzuyu's side and walked off to the other end of the long table. Tzuyu could only sigh, knowing well enough that she would have to look for ways to make it up to the older girl. So much for an innocent game, she thought as she viewed the leader's back, far ahead from where she stood.
 
She was going to have a long night ahead of her.
 

--------------------
 

As expected, Jihyo was sulking and she made sure that Tzuyu was well aware of that.
 
After leaving her side at the end of the fan-sign, the older girl had avoided Tzuyu like the plague, choosing instead to stick with the second youngest who seemed oblivious to the events that had occurred earlier that evening. And as much as she loved her best friend, anyone who gets in the way of her and her tiny lover would definitely have to face her wrath. If only said lover wasn't plotting her revenge against the poor maknae.
 
It began with the ride home with Tzuyu watching as Jihyo walked to the other car, arms linked with Chaeyoung. Tzuyu was fine with that, besides it was just a short car ride back home. Except that all the roads home were packed with cars returning home for dinner. Thus, she was stuck in the back seat of one car for a whole hour without the warmth of the leader beside her, wondering whether Jihyo was curled up comfortably against their small rapper. Those fears were confirmed when she stepped out of the car and walked past the other, only to see Jihyo sound asleep against Chaeyoung's broad shoulders.
 
Nonetheless, she didn't mind it at all. Tzuyu knew that the group's rapper wasn't a very touchy person so she could live with that. Plus Jihyo had been overworking herself and losing sleep lately. She might have accidentally fallen asleep on Chaeyoung's shoulders and being the nice person that she was, Chaeyoung didn't have the heart to bother her right? Well, at least that's what Tzuyu hoped had happened. Sadly, that was only the beginning. It wasn't until the other members got involved that the youngest started turning green with envy. 
 
Stepping into the dorm, she went to her bedroom to collect her pyjamas and toiletries so that she could shower with the leader. Unfortunately for her, as soon as she stepped out of her bedroom, she just had to witness Jihyo walking into the bathroom with Nayeon, laughing and chatting as the door closed behind them. Tzuyu could only stand in the doorway, blinking until she finally snapped out of her shock and made her way to one of the other bathrooms.
 
As Tzuyu stripped herself from her clothes and stood under the warmth of the running shower, her mind began to wander off once again; her imagination running wild, trying to picture what was going on behind those closed doors. You know what's happening in there, a part of her mind told her. Nayeon unnie's eyes wandering over Jihyo unnie's body. Hands travelling down the smooth, porcelain skin. Arms wrapping themselves around the leader's slim waist —
 
"AHHHHHH," she accidentally let out a scream, hands immediately flying upwards to muffle it. The sound of knocking resounded through the room as one of the members came to check up on her. "Tzuyu, is everything alright in there?" Sana's voice chimed in from behind the bathroom door. "I'm fine unnie," she replied. Just fine. "Alright then." And she heard the sound of footsteps walking away.
 
Tzuyu could only bury her face in her hands, embarrassed by her outburst. She turned the shower tap, sending ice cold water crashing down, hoping to cool down her heated body. They're just friends Tzuyu, she reminded herself. They've known each other for years. Besides, Nayeon unnie is with Jeongyeon unnie. She slapped her cheeks, snapping herself out of her thoughts. Noticing her wrinkling fingers, she decided that she's showered enough and drags herself out to dress herself.
 
"Sana, get off me!" she heard as she trudged out of the bathroom, greeted by the sight of Sana lying down on Jihyo's smaller figure. "No," the Japanese girl whined before tickling the leader's sides, turning the girl into a squirming, giggling mess. "Mina, help me," the leader pled for help from her same aged friend, not noticing the youngest member standing dejected in the hallway. Mina simply laughed before joining in the tickle war, choosing instead to assist her fellow Japanese member in tormenting Jihyo.
 
Now, Tzuyu was starting to feel the irritation bubbling in her chest. She darted off to her bedroom and plopped down onto her bed; face buried in her pillow as she silently screamed out her frustrations. Frankly, she couldn't believe that their sweet and caring leader was torturing her like this; over a childish game of all things. Ruffling her hair in rage, she laid back and stared blankly at the ceiling, not knowing what to do until the members called for her, ready to commence their surprise for the birthday girl.
 
But honestly, Tzuyu couldn't wait for the night to end.
 

--------------------
 

"Shh. Pipe down guys," Jeongyeon chided the other members as they stood outside her and Momo's shared bedroom.
 
There was a minute left to midnight meaning that they were a minute away from Momo's birthday. The eight members were huddled together behind the bedroom door, staring at clock and counting down to the time for them to break through the closed doors and surprise the sleeping girl. However, while the members had their eyes on the clock,Tzuyu's eyes burning holes through the head of the koala asleep against her lover's back. 
 
Dahyun loved to sleep — it was an obvious fact. The girl once slept for 24 hours and could have still slept for more if it wasn't for the schedule they had later that day. So, waking her up to surprise Momo had left the girl sleepily clinging onto their motherly leader, much to Tzuyu's annoyance. Just as Tzuyu was about to pull Dahyun off her unnie, the clock struck twelve and the members rushed into the room, cake in hand.
 
After another round of the birthday song and Momo blowing out the candles, the older girls — Jihyo in particular, decided to have a little fun with the icing on the cake. And of course, Jihyo just had to smother cream all over Jeongyeon's face, causing a full out cake war in the confines of the small bedroom. "Park Jihyo, get back here," she ordered, face still coated in icing. Tzuyu's eyes widened, breath caught in as Jeongyeon cornered the leader and leaned in close to the girl's face, before smearing a handful of cream onto the girl's face, eliciting a sigh of relief from the youngest and putting an end to the war.
 
"So, what do you want for your birthday?" Nayeon asked Momo as the members laid sprawled around the living room floor once they had cleaned up the mess they made. The dancer didn't have to give the question much thought and replied almost immediately. "A kiss from you guys," she answered cutely and the girls were awestruck from the cuteness; Mina even clutched her chest, pretending to have a heart attack.
 
The eight girls surrounded the birthday girl, leaning in together to place kisses on the girl's face. Tzuyu pecked Momo's cheek, her lips barely brushing against the skin unlike Sana who left a perfect imprint of her lips on the dancer's chin. Stepping back, she eyed Jihyo who placed a kiss on the back of Momo's head, which didn't stir any jealousy from the maknae, until she wrapped her arms around the older girl in a back hug and pecked her on the cheek, dangerously close to her lips. 
 
Normally, she wouldn't mind Jihyo being affectionate towards the other members. The leader was naturally a doting person, warm and motherly. But knowing that she was doing this on purpose, as revenge, sent the girl into a fit. Tzuyu was on the verge of snapping, shutting her eyes and breathing heavily, clenching her fist so tight her knuckles turned white. All in an attempt to hold herself back from tearing the leader away from the other members and interrogating her right there and then. 
 
"Tzuyu, are you sure you're alright?" she heard Jihyo ask, the members casting her looks of concern, save the one amused person that Tzuyu had her eyes on. "I'm perfectly fine unnie. Why do you ask?" she spoke, giving the leader a sickly-sweet smile. "W-well you haven't been yourself today and you seemed to be a little on the edge," Nayeon answered in Jihyo's stead, stuttering slightly as she sensed the tension between the two girls. 
 
Nayeon was right. This wasn't like her at all. The normal Tzuyu was straightforward but patient and wouldn't be this angry or at least wouldn't show it, but Tzuyu finally had enough. She was going to confront the girl once and for all and she got her chance when Jihyo announced that she was going to turn in for the night. Tzuyu decided to seize this opportunity and got to her feet, excusing herself before walking in the direction of Jihyo's shared bedroom while grabbing a packet of peperos along the way.
 

--------------------
 

"We need to talk," Tzuyu growled as she barged into the room, slamming the door shut behind her. Jihyo sat up from her bed, raising an eyebrow at the packet of pepero in the youngest's grip. "What is there to talk about?" the leader asked, her tone full of feigned innocence and a hint of mischief that only heightened Tzuyu's rage. "You're mad at me because of that stupid pepero game, aren't you?" Tzuyu hissed.
 
A small smirk sat on the edges of Jihyo's lips. "Me? You're the one jealous of the other members," came Jihyo's reply and Tzuyu snapped, fingers grasping onto the collar of the older girl's hoodie, making her face Tzuyu. "That's enough unnie," she spoke in a low voice, her rage-filled eyes boring into Jihyo's, "Are my feelings a joke to you? Was it fun teasing me, being all touchy-feely with the other girls?" Her breathing became laboured, grip tightening on the fabric in her hands. "Want to know why I couldn't play the Pepero game with you?"
 
"Because my heart can't take it," Tzuyu whispered, her gaze softening as she saw the fear in Jihyo's teary eyes. "You don't know how much I wanted to kiss you then. But I couldn't risk getting you in trouble" she continued while brushing wiping away the tears running down her lover's cheeks. "I'm sorry," she whispered, leaning her forehead against Jihyo's, "for scaring you." Jihyo shook her head and spoke, tears never ending, "I'm the one who should be sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you Tzuyu-ah. You have every right to be mad at me."
 
"I know, I know," came Tzuyu's whispers as she held the leader close against her, "but you know I can't ever stay mad at you." And at that moment, Jihyo swore that she must have saved a country in her past life for she felt like she didn't deserve the young Taiwanese beauty that held her so close to her heart. Guilt ate at her heart for what she had done, she had merely wanted to tease the younger girl as revenge for the events that had occurred earlier that day, not hurt her.
 
"Did you really want to do that Pepero kiss that much?" Tzuyu asked as she pulled away from the hug, breaking Jihyo's train of thought. "Kinda," Jihyo answered, shyly rubbing her nape. "It's just that I might have gotten a tiny bit  jealous of Momo and Mina earlier," she added while twiddling with her fingers. The younger grinned and picked up the discarded pepero packet. "Let's get this over with then," Tzuyu spoke as she tore open the packet, pulling out a biscuit and passed it to Jihyo who hesitatingly placed the biscuit between her lips.
 
Leaning forward, Tzuyu bit into the other end of the stick, each bite bringing her closer to the pink lips awaiting hers. Her eyes locked onto Jihyo's and she faltered slightly once again, her heart beating at a rapid pace. But Jihyo let her hands cup Tzuyu's cheeks, making her face the older girl to maintain the gaze. The soft gaze was all she needed to make the final push, her lips pressing onto Jihyo's before they pulled away just as their lips grazed against each other's. "Happy now?" the maknae asked, watching as Jihyo slowly nodded, face glowing a bright red. "Good. Because I'm not."
 
With that, Tzuyu pinned Jihyo down on the mattress, straddling the older girl who stared back wide-eyed.  "Tzuyu-ah, what are you—" she managed to stammer out before Tzuyu pressed her lips against Jihyo's, treasuring the feeling of her girlfriend's soft pink lips against her own. Surrendering to her lust, Tzuyu let her hands slide under Jihyo's hoodie, feeling the soft skin and lean muscle underneath. Jihyo moaned, lips parting, allowing Tzuyu's tongue to slide in and caress her own. 
 
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" 
 
At lightning speed, both girls broke off the kiss, heads turning to the source of the noise as they stared at the intruders with wide eyes and flushed faces. Sana and Mina stood frozen at the doorway, both as red as the girls whom were caught. "It's not what it looks like," Jihyo cried out, scrambling up from the suggestive position both the girls were in, her shirt rising higher in the struggle, revealing more of the girl's pale skin.
 
The older of the two Japanese girls shrieked, hands flying upwards to shield the younger's innocent eyes, the redness of both faces turning several shades darker. "We saw nothing. I swear," she stammered as she tried to step out of the room. But with her eyes closed and Sana being Sana, the Japanese girl crashed directly into the doorframe, sending her tumbling onto the ground, leaving Mina to drag her out of their shared bedroom and into the living room where the remaining members were seated.
 
"SANA UNNIE, YOUR NOSE IS BLEEDING."
 
Jihyo groaned when she heard Dahyun's voice, burying her face into the crook of Tzuyu's neck. "Chou Tzuyu, this is all your fault," she whined, lightly punching the maknae's arm. Tzuyu chuckled before wrapping her arms around the older girl. "Come on, we have to make sure that Sana doesn't bleed to death," Tzuyu said as she got off the bed and pulled the leader to her feet. 
 
As they were about to step out of the room, the younger girl slipped her arms around Jihyo's waist, back-hugging her and leaned in close to her ear. "And don't you dare think that I'm done with your punishment just yet," Tzuyu purred into her lover's ear, sensually nibbling on the lobe. A smirk etched itself on her face as the tips of Jihyo's ears turned red. Looks like we'll have some fun tonight.
 
And to think it all started because of an innocent game.
 
 

 A/N: Here's another one-shot. I actually wrote this a while back but never found the time to post it. I hope you guys enjoyed it and thank you for the comments and to the subscribers.