Worried Sick

Leader X Maknae: A Series of JiTzu Oneshots
 
  
Summary: And I'll be here waiting painfully, worrying out of love of you.
 
 

 

 

1 and 2 and 3 and 4.
 
Automatically my mind counts to keep to the beat as my body moves unconsciously on its own, following the well rehearsed choreography that we've done over and over again. Footsteps echoed throughout the room as we danced, all in sync with one another. From the mirror I could see the exhausted faces of the older members, drenched in sweat but working hard until the end. Striking the final pose, I could hear the laboured pants of the members collapsing on the floor and just laying there while catching their breaths.
 
I lean against the mirror, letting the cold surface cool my heated skin and close my eyes as I let my breathing steady. "Tzuyu-ah," an angelic voice calls out to me and I see Jihyo unnie offering me a bottle of water and a towel, just being the angel that she is. I take them, giving her a smile and receiving an adorable one in return. That smile however was quickly wiped away when the practice room doors slammed open and an angry looking man stormed in, eyes scanning for the ones he was after.
 
"Im Nayeon, Park Jihyo. You two, my office now!" the head of our management team hisses before stomping out of our practice room. The normally boisterous atmosphere is replaced with pin drop silence, all eyes fleeting between the two girls. It's been a while since we've seen the man look this furious. We glance at our managers but they merely shrug their shoulders and left without another word but with worry ever so evident on their faces. The girls had clearly done something the management team weren't happy with and honestly, that only made me more anxious.
 
Jihyo unnie however, took it better than the rest of us, simply brushing the dust off her clothes and dismissing our worries with a smile. "Take a break girls. We'll begin practice when the both of us get back," she says before taking Nayeon unnie's hand in hers and walking out of the room. Knowing her, she was probably putting up a front because she did not want the rest of us to worry, but I knew her well enough to see the tenseness and fear she had hidden behind that smile; and I'm sure the other girls had as well.
 
The seven of us turn to each other as the door closed, eyebrows furrowed in worry, questioning what wrong could they have committed this time. "Anyone have any idea what this could be about?" Chaeyoung asks while looking at each one of us, voicing out the question running through everyone's mind. No one replied, all minds occupied on something else, all unable to come up with a logical explanation for the man's sudden burst of anger, until there ever-so-brilliant Mina unnie spoke up, giving us the most reasonable answer we could think of.
 
"This can't be about the spoilers right?" she asks, snapping us out from our thoughts. Mummers of agreement arose but it was quickly shot down when another spoke. "I doubt it. I'm pretty sure I would have been called too if it is," Sana unnie reasons out and the rest of us had to agree that her point made sense too; after all she is known as our 'spoiler fairy' for a reasor. "It might not be anything bad right?" Momo unnie timidly asks, and no one had the heart to dampen her optimism.
 
The discussion went on for what seemed like hours before the door creaked opened and Nayeon unnie silently slipped through the gaps. We could see the fatigue in her slumped shoulders. She was quiet and we knew she was hoping that we wouldn't ask but we needed to know. "So," Dahyun unnie spoke with much care, "what happened?" Our eldest member sighs as she noticed our curious gaze, all expectantly waiting for her response. "It's the spoilers," she says with a tired smile as she took a seat by Jeongyeon unnie's side and resting her head on the taller girl's shoulders. "We might have revealed a bit too much."
 
But where's Jihyo unnie though, I think as my gaze flitted between the closed door and the hands resting on my lap. Beside me, Sana unnie must have noticed my agitation as she asks for Jihyo in my place. I send her a smile and she took hold of my hand to reassure me. "I think Jihyo's still receiving the brunt of it," Nayeon unnie slowly replies, fidgeting slightly at the thought of our young leader all alone, getting harshly berated. I must have tensed up unconsciously too, as Sana unnie squeezed my hand, giving me comfort I didn't know I needed.
 
She finally steps into the room a few moments late, the pensive expression on her face switching in a split second, masking it with one of false joy. Taking notice of our nervous faces, she burst out in laughter, an awkward sound given the situation. "You girls look like someone just died," she jokes but we remain stoic. "Nothing happened. It was all just a misunderstanding," she continues with a chuckle. Nayeon unnie shoots her a look and she responds with a small shake of her head and a smile, one that I notice, no longer reaches her eyes.
 
"Back to practice everyone," she orders, her eyes glancing over each of us. And I swear I saw her frown a little at the sight of Sana unnie and my intertwined hands. Then again it could have been a trick of the light. We move into our intro formation for TT. Eyeing our reflection in the mirror, the sight of Jihyo unnie pressed up against Nayeon unnie's back, her eyes watering as she whispers something to our eldest.
 
When her eyes catch mine, they widened slightly before she quickly turns away and pretends that nothing happened. I feel the pangs in my heart, knowing that she was willing to carry these burdens alone. I wish there was something I could do, anything that could help reduce the weight she has on her shoulders. And just like in the cartoons, a light bulb light up above my head, an idea to lessen her pain forming, which I decide to execute almost immediately.
 
 
-------------------
 
 
The group deserves better and I don't think I'm the person that can lead them there.
 
You're the leader. You're supposed to prevent things like this from happening; that's what I was told in the meeting earlier. Do you honestly think that you're doing a good job? When will you take your position seriously, Jihyo? His words stung. He made it sound as though I hadn't given my all to the team, as though I was taking my role for granted, as though I wasn't the right person for the job. And inwardly, I couldn't help but agree with him.
 
I had never seen myself as a leader. With no previous experience nor any confidence in my leadership abilities whatsoever, I had completely disagreed with the members' decision. Heck, I wasn't even part of the older half of the group. I alone had chosen Jeongyeon, knowing that my more charismatic, more responsible best friend could have done a much better job that I ever could. Nonetheless, my objection was shot down that day and to this day, I still don't see what the members see in me when all eight of them voted for me.
 
"Jihyo! Get your head out of the clouds already!" A voice screams at me, snapping me out of my thoughts and I blink rapidly to refocus. In front of me stood our dance instructor, hands on her hips as she stared disapprovingly at me. Out of the corners of my eyes, I see the girls panting, each in their respective positions with a seemingly irritated expression on their faces and it doesn't take me long to realise that my spacing out must have spoiled the rehearsal once again. Quickly, I bowed in apology to the woman. She sighs before calling for another break and pulling me aside.
 
Refusing to meet her eyes, I lower my head, waiting for the second round of criticisms I would receive today. "Are you alright Jihyo?" she asks, surprising me. "You haven't been yourself today," she continues when I didn't respond, "and I've known you long enough to know that you got in trouble again, didn't you?" I didn't have to answer, she already knew. "Cheer up kid. How about we call it a day?" she says before playfully knocking me in the head with a laugh. I whined as I rubbed my head, but smile out of gratefulness, glad that I managed to escape a second scolding.
 
We returned to the practice room where the girls were waiting. Our instructor made a few announcements before she ending practice for the day, telling us to rest up for the next few rehearsal we would have in the coming days. As usual, while the members packed up their belongings, I quietly cleaned up after them. Picking up trash, switching off the stereos and making sure everything was in place; those were just some of the tasks I had to do on a daily basis. However, to my surprise, someone seemed to be a step ahead of me today.
 
I smiled, making a mental note to thank whoever was responsible for clearing up the mess today. Moving around to pack up the last of my belongings, I was troubled by a dull ache in my knees. It's been there for a while, the pain gnawing at me but it was ignorable. Besides, with our concert and comeback coming up, I wouldn't have the time to get it checked anyways. I slide the bag straps over my shoulders and make my way towards the door, switching off the lights along the way. Reaching for the door knob, a sudden pain shoots up from my knees.
 
And my legs tremble causing me to pitch forward, the door is thrown open from my weight. Instead of crashing into the hard surface of the company floors, I find myself against something soft and warm. It doesn't take me long to realise that I'm pressed up against someone's chest and it took even lesser to go red as Tzuyu coughs awkwardly. "Careful unnie, you're becoming clumsier than Sana unnie," she casually states, brushing away the issue as she helps me stand.
 
I thank her, shifting my weight off my bad knee with a frown as the pain remains in its placet. "Stop frowning so much unnie, you're going to end up with wrinkles," she jokes, with an undertone of worry as she watches me. "Didn't you leave with the others?" I ask to distract her from sensing my discomfort. "You were taking a while so I came to check on you," came her answer. "And it's a good thing I did, otherwise your face would be as flat as a pancake by now."
 
Rolling my eyes, I nudge her softly before we both walk over to the entrance where our ride home awaited. She holds onto my arms, saying that "she can't let me fall again" and I'm touched but at the same time, I'm praying that it isn't because she had noticed the limp in my step or the soft hisses of pain that accidentally escapes my lips as we walk. Either way, I'm thankful for her care and although I may never say it as often as the others, I'm glad I have a little sister like her.
 
Despite her usually stoic nature, our maknae is definitely one of the sweetest people I've ever met. And the members as well as myself know that behind the strong front she puts up, is both a heart of gold and a heart of a child. Constantly working hard, always keeping an eye out for her unnies, you can really feel the love she has for the members. Maybe that's why I feel the need to protect her, to guide her and make sure she feels loved. Her future lover will definitely be the luckiest person in the world. Just the thought of her sweetness causes my heart flutter at the slightest.
 
But hey, that can't mean anything now, can it?
 
 
-------------------
 
 
It's amazing how Jihyo unnie is able to manage her responsibilities of being a leader.
 
At the moment, it's the dead of night, everyone's sleeping and here I am trying to place myself in her shoes. Folding and ironing out the laundry, emptying the dishwasher, other random chores that wouldn't wake the members; that's exactly what I'm doing. It may seem odd to be doing chores at one in the morning but Jihyo unnie can't find out; it'll only increase her burdens if she does. She would feel as though she wasn't doing her job right and I don't plan on worrying her more than necessary.
 
Drying my hands as I put away the last of the dishes, I rub the sleep out of my eyes and ponder over the thought of Jihyo unnie doing this every single day. I've only done this for a day yet I'm exhausted enough to sleep the rest of the day away. But she does this on a daily basis, albeit not at an hour as early as this, and still manages to smile and do more. Everyone who thinks that Jeongyeon unnie does the most chores around the house is certainly not aware of Jihyo unnie's nightly tasks. And I'm not surprised, she tends to keep things like this under wraps.
 
A door creaks in the hallway and I duck behind the sofa in an effort to not get caught. The sound of footsteps get louder as someone approaches. I peek over the sofa's arm to see a hooded figure silently emerging from the corridor, all dressed up to go outside. A squeak accidentally slips past my lips and I catch sight of the familiar face before I lay hidden behind the furniture.
 
Jihyo unnie?
 
Carefully peeking out, I watch her walk into the kitchen and I smile proudly as she blinks in confusion, finding the kitchen already clean and the rest of her chores done for the night. At least, I've done something right. When she notices this, she cautiously tiptoes towards the front door and I quickly slipped out of my hiding place to change into something more appropriate having decided to follow after her.
 
She hasn't gone very far as I spot her familiar back making its way down the street. I stalk her from a distance, making an effort to not get caught. As we walk, the path becomes more are more familiar, and it doesn't take long for me to realise where she's headed. The practice rooms. Sure enough when we turned the corner, the bright lights of the JYP building greet us. She enters and I wait a few minutes before making my way inside, greeting the night guard and following the sound of the stereos down the hall.
 
I watch in awe at how her body moves fluidly through the choreography; ten years of training apparent in the way she moves and suddenly I'm upset at the lack of attention Jihyo unnie is receiving. The amount of dedication she puts into her work is really incomparable. It's ironic how she always reminds us to not overwork ourselves and yet, here she is sneaking out of the dorm to practice in the middle of the night. She really does deserve more. I'm so caught up in her motions I don't notice her reflection in the mirror, eyes wide opened as she spins around to face me.
 
"Tzuyu! W-what are you doing here?" she stutters out, embarrassed that her nightly escapades have been discovered. "Joining you," I reply as nonchalantly as possible before taking my position beside her. She stills for a moment before finally walking over to the stereo and hits play. We go at it for a few rounds and I notice that she constantly has trouble with a particular part of of the choreography. "You're doing it wrong unnie," I tell her as I move to fix her posture. I have my hands on her hips as I guide her through the moves and it isn't until my eyes meet hers that I notice the position we are in.
 
I'm suddenly aware of how close we're standing, literally nose to nose with each other. "Tzuyu, are you alright? You're red," she asks out of concern. I must have gone red but I manage to nod in response. She gives me a tired smile. "Should we go for another round?" she asks despite her obvious exhaustion and I silently nod. With a yawn, she stretched out her arms before moving to the sound system, her shirt lifting with the motion and I could feel my cheeks burn at the sight of her stomach.
 
What used to be soft tissue just a year or two ago, had been replaced almost completely with pure muscle, the ridges of her abs highlighted by the lights of the practice room. I was stunned. Sure her abs weren't as magnificent as Momo unnie's but it was completely different from the image of Jihyo unnie I had planted in my head. I must have zoned out because the next thing I snapped out of my shock, she stood in front of me with a look of disapproval across her face and a hand on my forehead.
 
"You're warm. Forget practice, let's get you home." Only then did I realise that the music had stopped and her bag was on her shoulders. Jihyo unnie wraps her coat around me and sends me a sharp look when I open my mouth to refuse. "You need it more than I do," she says before taking my hand and leading me home. Once again I find myself in awe of her as she drags me through the dark streets of Seoul. She constantly turns back to check up on me and I just feel all warm and tingly inside.
 
Why am I feeling this way?
 
All I've ever felt for her was merely admiration, nothing more.
 
This can't be love, can it?
 
 
-------------------
 
 
It's been a while since she's for left the bathroom and I'm starting to worry.
 
I sit by Jeongyeon's side, watching as she chats with the fans and occasionally joining in; but there's a sense of restlessness in my chest and I find myself staring at the door, waiting for her return. Tzuyu's sick, she's tired and I know I am to blame for that. I should have sent her home the moment I saw her in the practice rooms. But now, thinking back, I'm sure there's more to her fatigue than one would think. Tzuyu's been acting oddly lately and I'm pretty sure a little practice couldn't have exhausted her to this point.
 
All the pieces begin to come together and I mentally curse myself. She's the one who's been helping me out with the chores, I'm sure of it. The fact that she was one of the last to leave the practice room these past few days, the fact that she was still awake at the dead of night; it all makes sense. I know what she's trying to do and honestly, I'm quite amused. But there's a hint of guilt gnawing at my heart knowing that her poor health is partially my fault.
 
"PARK JIHYO!" Jeongyeon's loud voice cuts into my thoughts. "What?" I snap back at her, rubbing my pained ears as I turn to her. I swear she can be louder than I am sometimes. "The fans want a V live," she replies and I nod before holding out my hand to ask for the manager's phone. In response, she sticks out her tongue at me and continues chatting with the fans. Unfortunately for her, I don't like losing so I retaliate, playfully wrestling the phone out of her hand and running off as the staff and members laugh on.
 
Sticking out my tongue, I plaster on a smile and switch on the live stream, greeting the fans as they arrive. Across me Jeongyeon whines prompting one of our managers to hand her another phone. Now comes another problem. As much as I love the fans and interacting with them can put a smile on my face, sometimes the same fans really know how to put a damper on my mood. Reading the comments, I see the fans asking for the other members, only a handful seemingly glad to see me.
 
So I give in to their request, calling over Momo and Chaeyoung who happily greet the fans. We talk and joke around, laughing as the fans betray Jeongyeon. I switch the cameras when the fans ask to see the others and being my careless self, almost reveal our concert set list in the process. I can already hear the warning bells ringing in the back of my head, telling me to watch out for the big boss. The door creaks open and I hold my breath. Thankfully, it's just Tzuyu, finally popping back in after her 30 minute toilet break but nearly revealing her special stage in the process.
 
My eyes widen as the members rush to silence her, informing her about the V live but it's too late. I can feel the eyes glaring at the back of my head as the door opens up once again, this time with the boss stepping into the room. With a sharp look, he signals for me to end the live and asks for the both us to follow him. I nod, bidding the fans goodbye and getting off the sofa. Tzuyu shoots me an apologetic look but I shake my head. It isn't exactly her fault after all.
 
The both of us get chastised for our carelessness, but as usual, as the leader, I take the blame. "Once he was done, the team leader sends us back to rehearsals. We quickly bow and run off, not wanting to stay in the room for longer than necessary. "I'm sorry unnie," Tzuyu apologises as we make our way back to rehearsals and I stop in my path, turning to her with a smile on my face. I tell her it's alright, reassuring her that it is not her fault. When she remains quiet, I reach over to ruffle her hair and pull her into an embrace, letting her know that I can never stay mad at her.
 
In return, she gives me a surprise. Leaning forward when I pulled away, to place a chaste kiss on my cheek. Tzuyu then gives me a mischievous smile, her cute dimple forming on her cheek before running away and joining the others. I'm frozen on the spot, my heart racing at a dangerous pace.
 
This feeling; is it love?
 
No, I can't be in love with her, I try to convince myself. This is wrong, my mind says but my heart says otherwise. But it isn't until days later when I finally realise that I am, indeed, in love with my maknae. However, it isn't exactly a bed of roses from then on.
 
Once the concert was over, we made our comeback with 'Knock Knock." Like its predecessors, the song was a hit, much to our surprise. But the comeback's success came at the cost of the members' physical state, with a breakout of the flu bringing the girls down one by one. Tzuyu must have been the first, having been sick since before the concert. Her roommates were next, with Chaeyoung having it the worst out of our two rappers.
 
We're scheduled to have a radio show later in the evening but Chaeyoung isn't exactly in the best condition. The tiny rapper is sniffling and coughing all over the place and the managers decided that it would be best if she were to sit this one out. I was told to stay behind too, to take care of her and also because I was close to getting sick. So I did, and now we're sitting together on her bed, resting and watching the members' antics in the radio show. The girls are being their usually embarrassing selves but why thus it hurt so much to laugh. Maybe it's because I can't be there with them or maybe it's because of the way Sana and Tzuyu interact so lovingly, just like couples do.
 
The pain must have been written across my face because Chaeyoung's next question catches me off guard. "You're in love with her, aren't you unnie?" she asks, her voice hoarse from her cold. She giggles when I stare at her incredulously. "Some of us aren't as dense as she is," she says with a smile. "You should tell her unnie. It'll only hurt more if you don't." I shake my head I disagreement. "I can't Chaeng," I tell her miserably, "I just can't." And in my head I know why. I can't tell her this knowing that she wouldn't feel the same way. "Suit yourself," she says before curling up on her side and going to sleep.
 
I tuck Chaeyoung in and bid her goodnight. The dorm is quiet, at least for now. I take a seat on the couch, my mind replaying Chaeyoung's words and the scene from earlier. I don't know what came over me but I find myself on my laptop, typing in 'Sana and Tzuyu' on the search engines of social media sites. My already fragile heart breaks as I go through them. 'SaTzu, SaTzu, SaTzu' that's all they have to say. Pictures, videos, threads; I can see why the fans ship them. They just look so good together. Like a match made in heaven.
 
Plucking up the courage, I search instead for us, to see what the fans think and I feel like I've been er punched in the chest. 'Mother-Daughter,' 'Sisters'. Even in the eyes of our fans, our love was strictly platonic. Is that what she sees me as too? Just a friend and nothing more. I want to know. No. I want to know. So taking Chaeyoung's advice to heart, I decide that I'll let her know and see what she has to say too.
 
I slam my laptop close when the sound of laughter come from behind the door. Standing as the door opens, I hiss at the sudden pain throbbing in my knee but fake a smile when the girls walk in. She walks in last and I call out to her. "Tzu—" I manage to voice out before the words get stuck in my throat as I watch the way she smiles at Sana. The look of love in her eyes unmistakable. Suddenly I feel as though I'm torn apart from within, my confidence from earlier ebbing away.
 
What was I thinking?
 
What made me think that she'll love me too when she has someone as wonderful as Sana by her side?
 
And my heart shatters a little, thinking that she's happy with someone else.
 
 
-------------------
 
 
She clutches her head as the cameras' flashes went off in rapid bursts.
 
Standing beside her, I can see the strain in every single move she makes. Jihyo unnie had caught the flu from taking care of the rest of us and it was worsening by the second. But she still manages to smile, doing what she can to hide her pain and lessen the fans' worries. I try to stay by her side in case she needs someone to lean on but she sends me a look. Don't worry, she tells me with her eyes and I nod, following her orders and walking ahead. Entering first, I turn back to check on her the moment we're out of the fans' line of sight, watching as she walks in with Nayeon unnie, the eldest's arm wrapped protectively around her waist.
 
It was a known fact that they're close. Having known each other for seven years and counting, Jihyo and Nayeon unnie clearly relied heavily on each other. The bond they share seemingly able to to turn even the most content people green with envy and I'm no exception. I mean who wouldn't; they're both wonderful people and it would be nice to have them watch out for you. As I return to the waiting room, having changed into my outfit for today's performance, I see them siting together shoulder to shoulder, both in a deep discussion.
 
Whatever they were speaking of must have been serious, judging by the dissatisfied look on Nayeon unnie's face. Even her tone is sharp, speaking in harsh whispers in reply to something Jihyo unnie had said. My curiosity gets the better of me and I move closer, eavesdropping on their conversation and I'm sure I heard the word 'hospital' among those whispers. "It's just three more stages unnie. I promise I'll get it checked after that." I manage to make out.
 
Hospital? Check up? Why does Jihyo unnie have to go see a doctor when she already had taken a shot for her cold? I hold myself back from prying any further. If it is something important, Jihyo unnie would have told us, wouldn't she? Their conversation is cut off as the stage manager knocks on our door, signalling that it's time for us to perform. I linger behind to wait for her, shooting her a worried look which she notices. "I'm fine," she mouths and I don't bother arguing. She's the leader, she knows what's best. But it isn't until our last schedule of the week that we finally figure out how much pain Jihyo unnie has actually been going through.
 
We end our last fansign for our 'Knock Knock' promotions today. Stepping out of the venue as we bid the fans goodbye, I burst out laughing as I watch Jeongyeon and Jihyo unnie going at it with their usual banter. We laugh as Jeongyeon unnie shoves Jihyo unnie out the door and towards the fans before locking the door. Nayeon unnie who stood by my side however, doesn't join in, an anxious look on her face as she mutters something about knees. I turn to ask her what she meant, but go quiet as Jihyo unnie's heavenly voice fills the area.
 
Even with a cold, her voice maintains its richness. The husky yet mellow tone capturing the ears of those present. I find my eyes fluttering close as the sound of her voice puts my mind at ease, washing away any worry that I possessed. I chuckle a little when she gives up at Nayeon unnie's falsetto, her voice in no condition to hit those notes. And yet, the fans continue to cheer her on. I can imagine the playful grin she has on her face and my heart swells. The warm feeling returns and I quickly shake my head to dispel any thoughts. 
 
She grins as she walks back in but it quickly fades away. She winces in pain before her knees go weak. We manage to steady her but a whimper escapes her lips, the sound breaking my heart. Her face is scrunched up in pain and yet she tries to reassure us that she's fine. But the managers have had enough. They help her up, half lifting and half dragging her to the car as they rush her to the hospital. As for the rest of us, the trip home is quiet. Even dinner is spent in silence as we wait for her return. The worry in Nayeon unnie's eyes is evident and it makes me think there's more to her weakness than a mere flu. I've never felt this afraid before but I worry in silence, watching as the time flies by.
 
Hours later, she finally returns, crutches in hand, much to our surprise. We knew she was sick, but we did not know that she was hurt. And finally it all adds up. The fact that she's stopped kneeling in our group photos, the constant stumbling; just how long has she been hiding this from us, how long has she been putting up with the pain. She walks straight into Nayeon unnie's arms the moment she steps into the dorm. An odd discomfort bubbles through my chest. Is it greedy of me, to want Jihyo unnie to myself?
 
"It's not bad," she tells us as we lead her to the couch, but we see through her lie and even our manager scoffs at her comment. "Not bad," she retorts. "Jihyo, you aren't allowed to participate in any of your schedules for the time being." She then tells us of the doctor's report; how they had found some abnormal symptoms in her knee area and how she is to be kept out of any physical activities until further notice. "Also, she'll be sent home during the recovery period," the manager ends and Jihyo unnie immediately protests.
 
"It's for the best Jihyo," Nayeon unnie says and her protests die off, her head bowed in acceptance. Her body suddenly begins quaking and she sniffles, tell-tale signs of crying. "I'm sorry," she apologises as she sobs, "I'm so sorry." It's fine, it's alright, we say, hoping to reassure her but all our words fall to deaf ears. It's Nayeon unnie who calms her, holding her as close she sobs, whispering into her ear as her body trembles. The eight of us find tears streaming down our faces too, all heartbroken from watching our strong leader breakdown. I however, cry for a different reason, hurt by how the two look so perfect for each other.
 
There's no way I can compete with her.
 
They literally know each other inside and out.
 
I'm in pain as I realise that I am indeed in love, with Park Jihyo of all people.
 
And my heart crumbles thinking that my relationship with her will never go beyond that of sisters.
 
 
-------------------
 
 
I guess your heart is with someone else.
 
Someone I can never come close to.
 
So all I'll do is watch from afar.
 
Quietly worrying, out of love for you.
 
 

A/N: For New_Dawn15. I'm sorry if this isnt exactly what you wanted, but I tried and this is sort of the best I could come up with. Nonetheless, I hope you enjoyed it and that it was up to your expectations. 

In other news, I'm not sure how often I can update especially with my AS coming up in about a month and A2 much further back in October. But I'll try my best to update at least once a month so wait for me.

Thank you so much for the support. And please leave any comments below.