4. WE SHALL FOLLOW OUR OWN PATH

Major Park - Teacher Byun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up on Sunday morning after sleeping so well. I did not remember when the last time I had a good sleep like that. I still lay down in my bed while thinking about what happened the previous night. I could not believe I had my first kiss and lost my ity to none other but Byun Baekhyun! It was beautiful. My mind flew to that moment.

 

I felt the need to catch my breath. Oh, My God! I could not believe what we just did! Baekhyun quickly grabbed his clothes and put them on. He then sat next to my body. I forgot for a moment that I should have been embarrassed to stay there undressed. Then I took my clothes from the floor and slowly put them on. 

"I...uh...I'm sorry, Baek!" 

Baekhyun did not say anything. He was only looking at the rubber mat on the floor or might be his toes, I was not sure which one. 

"Baek, I'm sorry," I said it almost like a whisper. He still stayed still. Then I reached for his chin, turned it to look at me. When our eyes met, I told him, "Thank you, Baekhyun! I'm glad that I did it for the first time with you!" 

I could not describe the look in his eyes. They looked...broken? But it disappeared as fast as it came. What I could see after that was the normal dark brown eyes emotionless. He smiled before he said, "You're welcome. Now, can you take me home?" 

He moved to the passenger's seat in the front before I moved behind the wheel. None of us talked on our way back. When we arrived in front of Baekhyun's house, he told me to drive safely and said thank you without even once looked at me! I waited until he went in before running my car home. 

 

I did not see Baekhyun at school on Monday or Tuesday. Jongdae also did not know where he was. I planned to visit his house if he still did not show up on Wednesday. 

Luckily he showed up on Wednesday. He acted like nothing happened between us on Saturday! He still looked like the Baekhyun I knew before we kissed and made love! The only difference was he did not give me a sign to follow him to the bathroom or somewhere else to kiss! When I really hoped he would do that! 

In the end I acted exactly like Baekhyun. We did not go out on Saturday anymore because my father did not allow me to go out. Final exam would be in four weeks! Although I knew that I want to join the military just like my father, it did not mean that I should be relax. I had to work hard to pass.

We got our result that morning. I was so happy that I passed with a surprising score. I did not expect to have a good one to be honest. I found Jongdae smiling like an idiot and that only meant that he also passed! I smiled but then it faded because nobody sat next to him for the last three days. Where did Baekhyun go?

Instead of showing himself, I saw Baekhyun's mother came go get it for him. I heard she told our teacher that her son was not feeling well and he had to take a rest. 

"Mrs.Byun!" I called to stop her just before she left the school building. She turned around and smiled recognizing his son's friend. 

"Is Baekhyun okay?"

"Yes, he's fine. He just need to rest. I'm going to take him to the doctor later!" 

"I hope he's getting better. I haven't seen him in a while!"

"Thank you, Chanyeol. I'll tell him that you looked for him. I heard that you're going to join the military after this. Is that true?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm joining the Navy and already received the acceptance letter yesterday. I'm leaving in two days. That's why I hope to see Baekhyun before that!"

"I'm happy for you, Chanyeol. I know Baekhyun will feel the same. Okay, you need to go back inside. I'm leaving now!"

"Yes, Ma'am. Please be careful on your way back!"

 

My parents were excited to see the result and I heard both of them said that they were proud of me. But, my father surprised me when he said that I would be leaving tomorrow morning!

"But, Appa, I don't have to be there until the day after tomorrow!"

"Yes, but we need to prepare a lot of things! We're leaving tomorrow morning!" 

I went to my room and my mind was full of Baekhyun. I wanted to meet him. I knew I wanted to see him! But, I did not know if he wanted to see me! 

I did not know that I was tired then fell asleep when my mind was still full of Baekhyun. I woke up at 7 when my mother told me to come out and have dinner. I changed my school uniform then went to the bathroom before coming out. I asked my parents if I could visit Jongdae and Baekhyun after dinner and they permitted me. 

I went to Jongdae's house first to say goodbye. He cried a little bit but wished the best things for me. 

"Thank you for being my friend, Kim Jongdae. We should see each other again when we have the chance!"

"Sure, Park Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter