12. SARANGHAE

Major Park - Teacher Byun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he opened the door and I saw him in such a horrible state, I realized that behind his perfection Park Chanyeol was a normal guy like me, a guy who could fall in love and went through a heart break. I found that I was not the only one whose life was turning upside down because of love.

 

I did not know how I could drive home safely the night before. I cried in my car for an hour before I felt my hands took control of my body. They led me home and helped me driving my car, locked it, pressed the elevator button, opened the door, and took off my uniform. I could not sleep and only looked at the ceiling. I flashbacked everything I said to Baekhyun. I knew I was being out of my mind but he did not help me feeling better. I accused him for something I knew he did not do it. I accused his colleague as his lover!

“How could I take it back?” I talked to the darkness. I got up to open the curtain and let the moonlight entered the room. I stood by the window and scanned the view in front of me hoping to find where Baekhyun was at that moment.

The sun did not give me any warnings that it was already the time for the sun to rise. Man, I had not closed my eyes even for a minute! I went back to my bed and checked the clock. It was 6 am. I knew if anyone saw me, they would think that I was useless for feeling miserable just because the one I loved did not love me back!

I thought I heard someone pressed the bell. Dammit! I just closed my eyes five minutes ago!

“Go away!” I mumbled under the blanket.

That person pressed it again for the second time. I thought if I ignored it, that person would stop and left. ! It was the third time and I decided to get up and opened the door. I thought of yelling to that person for interrupting my sleep on Sunday morning! I pulled the door opened angrily but I did not expect to see the object of my imagination standing there before me! And I stood there with an awful look and just T-shirt and boxer!

It must be a dream. I closed the door immediately and cursed because what life did to me was not funny at all! Then I heard the bell again. I opened it again and Baekhyun was still standing there! It was not a dream, Park Chanyeol! You just slammed the door in front of his nose!

 

Baekhyun was in my apartment and sitting on the couch and I was on the other end. I closed my eyes to register in mind what was happening. The one and only love of my life was here beside me!

“How did you know where I live?”

“I asked for your address to one of your instructors.”

- Okay, Brain, remind me to find that person and kiss him! –

“Now, you’re here. Do you need anything?”

- Please, tell me you need me, Baek! –

“I need to talk to you about last night!”

I did not give any response so he continued, “I’m sorry for saying ‘ you’! I was out of my mind!”

My mind started dancing slowly!

“I should have not said something bad like that to you when you were being so nice to me and my colleagues!”

Okay, my mind started dancing a bit wilder!

“I came to say that before I leave for Seoul in a few moments!”

My mind suddenly stopped dancing! What?

“What? That’s all, Baek? You asked for my address, came here in the morning and told me that you’re sorry! And now you say that you’re leaving in a few moments?” I let him knew what had been going through my mind.

“It’s because I’m scared, Chanyeol!” He looked down.

“Of what?”

“Of being left behind!” He did not want to look at me.

“By who?”

“You! It’s always you!”

I froze and did not know what to say after his confession. I heard he sobbed then got up.

“I’m sorry for interrupting your Sunday morning, Chanyeol. I’m leaving now!”

- Quick! Get up, Park Chanyeol! He’s leaving (you) again! –

Just before he reached the doorknob, I pulled him into my arms.

“I thought that you’re smarter than me, Byun Baekhyun! But, you’re very stupid on this matter!”

“What?” He said while snobbing.

“Who told you that I’m going to leave you? I never wanted to leave you behind back then and absolutely not this time!”

He cried harder in my arms with both of his hands hugged me around my waist.

 

I never imagined that I would feel relieve after confessing what I felt to Chanyeol. I was glad that he stopped me from doing another mistake that could ruin our future!

He lifted me up and brought me to his bedroom. He put me down

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter